by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:16 am

"Well, whatever the reason...I'm glad you're here. Let's make the most of it." Ari let out, breaking away from the kiss briefly before diving her tongue back into Lia's lips. The wet members bashed against each other while wrestling with the sweet taste of the cocoa circulating in their mouths.

Letting out moans into the kiss as Lia spanked her a few times, Ari would kindly return the gesture as the wet sounds of her hand into Lia's butt echoed out as Lia's fingers soon found their way to her crotch. "Haaa...!" she moaned out, pulling her tongue out of Lia's mouth as a trail of saliva stretched out between their mouths as she looked into Lia's eyes with brimming excitement. "Well...as a welcome gift, I guess I can let you catch up with me...But after that, we'll fuck for real." she said, her body heating up from the contact with Lia's body, excited to see how Lia was going to make her cum and how it would feel.

She predicted that it was going to be amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:30 am

The kiss broke off with a little strand of saliva still connecting them. "Ooh... you're very kind Ari..." Lia jabbed at Ari's lower region a few times. "Sit up riiiight there, okay?" Lia shifted their bodies towards the edge of the little pool again, getting Ari to sit down on the walls of the ring and lowering herself to meet with her counterpart's sex.

"No backing awayyy~" Lia tugged Ari's bikini bottom to the side, lapping up what was underneath, tasting the sweet cocoa along with... something else. "Mmmm..."

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:34 am

Usually Ari would do what she said earlier, making her opponent work for an orgasm from her but today she felt a little different about that. The drastic change that Lia had from a shy frightened girl who seemed completely against the sexy side of Ari's kind of wrestling was now completely ready and willing for it. So in order to nurture this attitude, she decided to see just what the new Lia was capable of.

Allowing Lia to guide her, Ari ended up sitting on the edge of the inflatable pool. Although it sunk it, it eventually adjusted and held Ari up as her bottoms were pulled aside. "I wouldn't even think about it." she purred as she watched Lia dive into her crotch. "Mmmm...." Ari moaned out loud so that Lia could hear her, her opponent definitely had tricks hidden up her sleeve for this mtach.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 am

Between the two, although there didn't seem to be much action just yet, they were having a lot of fun. "I'll try not to take too long... and I don't think you'd last long anyway~" Lia grinned mischieviously before returning to her task, exploring Ari's sex with her tongue, one hand holding Ari's bikini aside and the other was... just floating in the pool behind her.

Her tonguing got faster as Lia got more and more excited, slapping against Ari's sweet slit a few times before trying to poke inside the inviting lower lips.

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 am

"Mmm!!!" Ari moaned out louder when she felt Lia's tongue exploring around in her, she was already properly aroused out with the earlier tussling with Lia inside of the cocoa and now the tongue was exploiting and intensifying those built up feelings. Although she did take Lia's 'threat' of her not lasting a little serious due to her current state, she couldn't help but comment on it. "Ooooh...you better not be...telling me lies....I tend to think a little bit grand when girls tell me that...!" she moaned out as she spread her legs out a bit more to allow Lia even more access.

Her moans would soon pick up as her juices would leak out of her sex and mix with the cocoa that surrounded her crotch, hot pants of air rang out as Ari arched her back, she could feel an orgasm building up rapidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:51 am

"Mmuaah... nevurr lieee..." It was just a bit difficult to speak when your tongue was inside another woman's body. Ari was getting pretty close... but she'd think she'd gotten enough now. Her other hand drifted back towards Ari's open region, as Lia lapped up as much of Ari's leaking sex juices as she could, they were sweet and flowing quickly.

"Heh, just kidding~" Lia suddenly pulled her head away with a naughty smile, she wanted to see exactly how Ari'd react to that!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:04 am

Ari was enjoying being eaten out by Lia as she was preparing herself for a great orgasm, impressed by Lia's sexual talent as she ready to orgasm all over Lia's face once she felt her hand enter the fray. However, to her shock and surprise, Lia immediately stopped and pulled away as Ari's eyes was wide-eyed stare at her opponent. "Wh-what!?" she let out, having been taken out of her element, usually no one she fought against would tease her like this and deny her an orgasm she was prepared for.

It threw her off her game as she was utterly confused and bewildered. There was so much pent up sexual arousal within her that Ari needed to expel it somehow and her answer was right in front of her. "Tch! Fine then, I'll just use you!" she shouted as she leapt off of the edge of the pool in an attempt to pounce Lia back into the cocoa, her sex was twitching and begging for a release as she would quickly try to press her clothed sex against Lia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 am

Ari was shocked that Lia would do such a thing to her. Not surprising of course. "Patient girls get the best reward, ya know." Lia laughed, even as Ari flopped on top of her, causing her to gasp in surprise and almost let go of what she'd been holding on to.

She'd have to work fast. As Ari approached, Lia's hands would meet it to block it off... "Shh... just wait a little, I'll let ya go soon..." Lia cooed. With two fingers, she pulled the bikini bottom aside, letting her other hand push a handful of warm and sticky marshmallows into Ari's overeager sex!

"But... I wonder if you'll be able to cum at all now~" Lia laughs, letting her hands go and meeting Ari's covered lower half with her own.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 am

Pouncing at Lia, the other white hair managed to block Ari's hands as Ari groaning in frustration as she really wanted to cum. "I'm sorry, I'm not that patient." she let out with forcing a smile, trying not to seem like a prude so easily despite her current state. Lia would move quickly against the flustered Ari as she managed to push her bikini bottom aside and pushed marshmallows up her sex.

"Aaaah!" Ari let out as she was not expecting such an intrusion as her hands tried to break off from Lia's to move down to sex to try and fix the situation but was cut off when Lia's sex pressed up against hers. "M-meanie!" she let out as the uncomfortable feeling of having marshmallows in her of all things was quite unnerving, but at least it was soft and squishy. With her wish of having their crotches press up against each other, Ari let out a loud and hot moan as she would wrap her arm around Lia.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:30 am

"Oh, I'm sorry." Somehow, Lia's apology didn't sound very sincere. "But you know... these things feel sooo much better after holding on for a bit... You'll see~" With their bodies now closely connected, Lia would happily grind into Ari, even she felt the squishy melty marshmallows through the thin layer of bikini.

She could only imagine how Ari must've felt... must be amazing. "Ooaaah...! D-don't rush~" Lia moaned gleefully, pushing into Ari to make sure none of the sticky white sweets would be escaping, running her tongue against Ari's sweet smooth cheek. "It won't feel good until you end up cumming them allll out... I wonder how much build-up it'll take!"

She intended on finding out.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next