Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by dragonswill Sun May 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Her plan was almost worked, Hoshi was able to get Panda on her belly but she wasn't able to get ontop of her soon enough as the white haired martial artist rolled towards Hoshi and delivered a chop. The chop struck Hoshi's chest causing the wannabe to yelp, "fuck!" she rolled onto her back and rubbed her chest but would fight the pain.

"i will get on top Panda and i will rip off your stocking if its the last thing i do!" Hoshi yelled

Biting her lips the burnett would force her self ot get on her knees befor lounging her self at the Chinese girl. If able connect her lounge Hoshi would spin around to face Panda's legs while her own wrapped tightly around Panda's chest, she just hoped she had enough strength to keep her hold as her mouth tried to get a hold on one of panda's stockings.

Back to top Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 am

Hoshi yelled at her again, just as loudly as earlier when she had been doing nothing but attempting to insult and degrade the Chinese martial artist. But Panda wanted to have faith in her opponent, and she thought she heard a little less malice and a little more pure, raw frustration in her voice. Sure, Hoshi might still get angry with her, but at the very least Panda was looking to avoid anything particularly unpleasant from here on out.

Panda's chop to Hoshi's chest threw the girl away and down onto her back, giving Panda enough time to take a breath and push herself up onto her knees. "I'm not letting you take my stockings," the white-haired girl would say, though she knew that Hoshi might just be sneaky enough to manage it. Somehow, the girl had kept pace with Panda this whole match! "But I'm going to take yours, for sure."

Hoshi lunged at her, and Panda would brace herself, bringing her arms up to partially catch Hoshi as she fell down onto her back. Hoshi would wrap her legs around Panda's chest before beginning to try to gnaw at one of Panda's stockings! Thankfully, Panda had one of Hoshi's thighhighs right next to her face, as well. She would lean in and bite down on the top of the stocking, even as her own was being gnawed on, and would try to jerk her head backwards, intending to tear the garment from Hoshi's leg! At the same time, she would kick her own legs wildly back and forth, trying to disrupt Hoshi's efforts to do the same to her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Hoshi was indeed frustrated as well as tired from this match, her breathing was heavy and her body was still battered from all the strikes Panda had unleashed on her. While she was able to keep up the pace with the Chinese but she didn't know how long she can keep up, she had to end this fast some how. Getting one of Panda's thigh highs in her mouth the wannabe yanked her head in all directions befor she felt the white hair martial artist kicking her legs around.

While panda kicked her legs around Hoshi would let her trying to use that against her, as she attempted to move her mouth at the opposite direction of Panda's kicks. The brunette knew that the white hair girl was ripping her thigh highs but she decided to forget about defense and would focus on offense. Hearing the ripping Hoshi didn't know if it was hers or Panda's but she could feel that fabric ripping which was giving Hoshi hope that She could win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Panda was surprised that Hoshi managed to hold onto her thighhigh even while she was kicking her legs around. The kicking would have had to have been jerking Hoshi's head around in all directions, but despite that fact, and despite the fatigue Hoshi had to be feeling after this long match and after taking quite a few beatings from Panda, the Japanese girl was still not ready to give up, and she was not slowing down again, like she did before. With the girl's teeth still closed on the fabric of that stocking, Panda knew that it was going to rip soon, so she would have to do her best to rip Hoshi's at the same time. Or, better yet, sooner!

As Panda kicked, she felt Hoshi jerk her head in the opposite direction, and a huge gash was opened up in Panda's left thighhigh as the elastic which held it up and much of the fabric below that was torn. The sock was still a tight fit and would require some more gnawing to bite off, but it was on its way. Quickly, Panda would swing her head around in a tight circle, trying to repeatedly stretch and tear Hoshi's stocking, trying to get a little more into her mouth with each swing to tear it further! Then, as she moved, she would try to kick suddenly forward, pressing her thighs into Hoshi and trying to throw Hoshi down onto the canvas and roll over on top of the brunette!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 14, 2016 9:55 pm

If there was on thing Hoshi did exile at it was being determined to win, despite being so fatigue so hurt she would not stop it might have been all the things she went through throughout her childhood. Hoshi felt her thighhighs ripping and tearing it wouldn't be long till they came off, the brunette had to get panda's off be for that happened. She noticed how the Chinese martial artist's thigh highs were almost there as she gave a hard pull she wanted to completely rip them off.

However Panda had other ideas as the girl kicked forward as Hoshi was pulling back causing the girl to fall back onto the canvas and allowing panda to reverse there positions. "No!" Hoshi yelped out trying to knee Panda with her free leg but her knees might have been to weak to do anything. she just hoped she was able to pull off Panda's thigh high with that last move she did since she is now at a disadvantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 3:11 am

Everything happened pretty quickly. Panda managed to throw her hips into Hoshi and, in doing so, smacked her relatively lightweight fellow kawaii backwards, rolling her over onto her back on the canvas and giving Panda the opening she needed to roll on top of the brown-haired girl. As she did, she jerked her head back, hearing and feeling Hoshi's sock rip down the side and wanting to rip it all the way off. Once she did, she would have just one more to go.

Hoshi didn't stop fighting back, of course. As soon as she was turned over, Panda felt a knee hit her side. It didn't hit hard, but Panda groaned and had to shift her weight all the same. She would try to grab at that leg with her hands to keep it in place.

Seconds later, she heard a loud rip from behind her, and Panda figured that that could only mean her own stocking was almost completely torn off. In fact, judging by the breeze she felt on her toes, it was already gone. That meant that she had to be fast. If there was anything left of Hoshi's torn stocking, Panda would try to yank her head back and tear it off in her teeth. Then, spitting it out, she would try to make one more move to win the match, swinging around to try to keep her head on Hoshi's legs, but her legs away from Hoshi's head! If she could do that, she would then try to lift the lower limbs of her foe up, planning to put her into an uncomfortable spot!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 18, 2016 8:01 am

Kneeing Panda as hard as she could she felt the girl shift her weight but then her leg was stopped by the hand of panda. "dam.." hoshi said still tired as she didnt have any stregth left lucky she was able to rip off Panda's stocking enough so it could eb pulled off and striped. however she could feel her thigh high get ripped off to making the brown haired girl worried as she didnt know if she could keep fighting any more feeling her bare leg Hoshih would kick her other one trying ot get panda's into her mouth

Be for she was able to tho Panda changed their positions putitng panda int an uncomfortable spot. " ugh....get off...me..." Hoshi said as she couldnt do anythign not even get Panda's thigh high, all she could do was squirm weakly as panda gnaw on her thigh highs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 25, 2016 1:16 am

Panda managed to make her move, switching her body around to face in the other direction, with her legs going out and away from Hoshi's face rather than towards it. With only one article of clothing left, Panda couldn't risk letting Hoshi get her gnawing little teeth on it. She had to make a decisive move now to finally take the lead, tear Hoshi's stocking off, and win this fight. With any luck, the Japanese girl would be able to get over the loss later. Panda strongly felt that the girl could use someone to talk to about...whatever might be on her mind.

Hoshi demanded that Panda get off of her, but Panda was not going to do that. "Sorry," she would say simply, as she brought her head down to the top of Hoshi's long, thigh-high sock and bit down on it. This match had been a difficult one for Panda, and that fact was very surprising. Maybe it was because she was out of her element, and couldn't use the same sort of martial arts strikes which she was so used to employing. Maybe Hoshi was secretly a much better wrestler than she initially appeared to be.

Regardless, right now Panda would jerk her head back, trying to stretch the fabric out and tear open that sock, the last article of clothing on Hoshi's body!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 am

Hoshi Groaned as she tried kicking her legs she could hear the thigh highs ripping and tearing. Her body was spent Hoshi could't even think of a way out, she had no strength to break out either. she was trapped all she could do was stay there as the superior fighter ripped at her sock . crawling at the mat Hoshi tried to reach for the rop and maybe get a rope break if she was lucky. " please reach..." Hoshi told her self as she reach for the ropes but she didn't really know if it would help

her sock was already ripping in Panda's mouth and would probably rip very soon, as the sock starts tearing Hoshi bang on the canvas her fustration was gettign to bad and she would shake her head she didnt know any other tricks " ugh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Panda was in a completely unassailable position, as she held Hoshi's legs down and tore into that one remaining stocking with her teeth. This weird match was about to come to an end, with Panda on the winning side, as she and probably most of the audience expected. But Hoshi had put up an incredible fight, and had also shown a vulnerable side that she had probably been trying to hide for a long time. Panda knew her opponent hadn't intended to be so vulnerable when she passed out in the middle of the match, and she figured Hoshi would not be happy about that or anything once she'd lost, but the Chinese girl figured she might try to help the girl with some of her issues when the match was over.

Panda was already tearing that stocking, and she jerked her head back again to create a huge tear running right down the length of the sock, from Hoshi's knee all the way down to her ankle. The fabric was about to be torn off, but the Japanese girl managed to stave off her defeat for at least a few more seconds as she grabbed onto the ropes, forcing Panda to let go of her! The martial artist didn't notice at first, but the referee girl warned her after a couple of seconds, and Panda would spit the sock out of her mouth.

"It's time to finish this!" Panda would insist, as she would wrap her hands around Hoshi's naked leg and try to drag the girl and her ruined, nearly falling-off sock back to the center of the ring!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next