by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Hoshi blushed when Panda said that, if it was her she would have took the win. Getting up on her knees she winced " T-thanks s-sorry i worried you...." she said and looked at her turning her body to face her. Hoshi felt she had a second chance and was going to use it to win but she started to wonder if panda was trying to be a friend or was just trying to make hoshi loosen her guard and hurt her in some way.

"You're right tho I- I don't want to talk about what happen..." Hoshi said coldly but still had a blush, she was starting to go back to her old self her momenet of weakness was passing.

"Yeah I can still continue" Hoshi said raising her arms up still on her knees as she tried to focus and take any thoughts besides wining "you should have tho i would have if it was you... cause of my dad made me think like that." Hoshi whisper that last part and would grab onto Pandas shoulders and tried to push her back." and I'm still going to beat you" hoshi said though she didn't think she could any more.

Back to top Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:53 am

This match had been a strange one so far, and even though Panda might have been able to end it while Hoshi was unconscious, she decided to keep it going. She was worried about her opponent, to be sure. And she felt strongly that there was very little honor in winning a match like this while her opponent had no way to fight back. Her martial arts training had instilled certain values in her that she was just never going to shake, even if she wanted to. And now, she was concerned that Hoshi's bad attitude might be more than that—that it might be stemming from something which was legitimately unhealthy or dangerous for the Japanese girl.

Hoshi, of course, didn't want to talk about it, which was understandable, though it also made clear that there was something to be concerned about. "That's okay," Panda would say, as her opponent was getting up onto her knees and raising her arms again. Panda was already ready to continue, on her knees but crouching somewhat, with both arms out in a grappling stance. Hoshi started taunting her again, but it seemed that her words lacked some of their previous edge. Though she did whisper something under her breath that Panda couldn't quite hear. "I'm not going to take it any easier on you, but I wasn't going to take the win when you couldn't fight back."

Hoshi then made a move, grabbing onto Panda's shoulders and shoving the white-haired girl back. Panda's body would sway back, but she would then lurch forward, trying to retaliate with a shove of her own that, coupled with the forward movement of her body, she hoped would toss Hoshi down onto the canvas with Panda on top of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Hoshi didn't know what to think she was mean to panda through out the match and tried everything she could to beat the girl yet now she looked like she was concerned for the wannabe. Hoshi wasn't use to people being concerned for her since she never was able to make a friend growing up all she was good for was getting people angry yet that seem to have absolutely no effect on this white hair girl. Soon hoshi got her head back into the match once the two started to push trying to bring the other one down, however it appeared that Panda was still the stronger one of the two as she was able to bring Hoshi down in a few minutes after their little pushing battle.

As the two fell down Hoshi knew she didn't had time to saw her body to the side to flip their positions, the Burnett would allow panda to be on top for the time being. "dam it.." Hoshi gasp as she felt her pussy came into contact with pandas for a split second. Looking up the wannabe would wrap her arms around pandas head and try to force her into her tiny breast. "i know nothing there but it should have something ot smoother you with for a bit.." Hoshi said she didn't mind admitting she didn't had much on her since she thinks they'll grow some day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:54 am

Despite Hoshi's second lease on life in this match, she still must have been exhausted in order to pass out like that, and her body's fatigue definitely had to be catching up to her. Panda used her superior strength to rally from Hoshi's push and then abruptly push the Japanese brunette down onto the canvas, coming down on top of her with her hands still on Hoshi's shoulders. She couldn't really rip those stockings off with her teeth from this vantage point, but that would come in due time. As it was, she was presently more concerned with what was going on inside of Hoshi's head. Not that the girl would give her any clues to that.

Panda's body registered the sudden pressing-together of their chests, bellies, and crotches, too, with a little surge of energy which went up her spine, tingling every vertebrae and every inch of her back, making the little hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. She would try to sit up and pull herself away from Hoshi slightly, maybe trying to transition into a schoolgirl pin which was a much easier way of keeping herself on top of her opponent, when Hoshi wrapped her arms around Panda's head and brought her face down into her chest! Panda blushed lightly at the obviously sensual tactic. "Mmmmf! H-hey! Come on!" she would implore, her voice slightly muffled by her foe's flat chest as she would try to push on Hoshi's shoulders and pull her head away quickly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:58 am

Hoshi was spent and her body ached all over but she knew she coudln't give up this second chance she had to win as she rubbed her flat chest into Panda's face. "Sorry but I'm not letting go of you just yet." Hoshi said, after a bit she was forced to let go of Panda's head as the girl still had some strength left in her. Growling abit Hoshi would try to wrap her right leg around Panda's waist feeling some energy returning to her and her legs were hurting as much since they didn't receive alot of damage form the match so far.

Knowing Panda only needed to remove her socks to win Hoshi was going to do all she could to prevent that. Thinking of a plan Hoshi figured getting Panda on her belly was her best bet to win tho she would have to get the girl off her first. Using the leg that's around Panda Hoshi would try to roll them on to the right pulling Panda off and hopefully getting on top and with some energy left to continue on her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 am

Panda's face was pulled up close against Hoshi's naked chest, and, even if the Chinese martial artist was not particularly modest when it came to nudity or...situations involving this kind of rubbing, after the strange match which had proceeded this moment it was still rather awkward to be forced into this position. Still, she was able to pull herself up and away from Hoshi's body, using her superior upper body strength to her advantage. Hoshi, then, would compensate by thinking in a different direction, pivoting rapidly as she changed tactics.

She hooked a leg around Panda and turned them over, with Panda's back now on the canvas. Panda actually did not mind this position so much, at least not right now. Hoshi's face was nowhere near her legs, and it would have to be if she wanted to pull Panda's stockings down and win this fight. Still, this could lead to bad things. She could get smothered again or trapped in some sort of painful hold that sapped her still-superior strength. Panda would try to make sure that her legs were invulnerable by beginning to intertwine them with Hoshi's free leg, trying to do a modified, crude sort of grapevine to bind her legs with that of her opponent, their stockings rubbing together!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:07 pm

It took a while for Hoshi to be able to turn them over but she was finally able to get on top. She was already tired even after such a simple move, Hoshi took some quick breaths as she lay on top of the Chinese martial artist. She took to much time regaining her stamina when Panda wrapped her legs around her free leg, "shit.." Hoshi breathed as she attempted to break her leg away form Panda's.

It wasn't a good sign for Hoshi since it would mean she would have to find an alternative to turn Panda on her stomach, that or find a way to get her leg free. Hoshi tired to think but was coming up with nothing, she was getting frustrated at this white haired girl. squirming over Panda trying to get her leg free from the girls grasp, although her movement's were making her flat chest rub against Panda's .

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Hoshi was going to need to get her mouth down to Panda's legs if she wanted to win this match, and right now Panda was completely preventing any move Hoshi might have made to do that. Panda couldn't make any progress so long as they were in this position, either, but if she was on the bottom, then just stalling her opponent's progress was going to be a very good thing.

Thankfully, it seemed Hoshi was not going to be able to break out of the grapevine very easily, either. She squirmed around, rubbing her nearly-naked body all over Panda's, trying to yank her leg out from between those of the martial artist. But Panda's toned, tested legs were not going to let go until she wanted to. But, of course, she would have to want to sooner or later. She just needed to make sure that she had the advantage once she did let go.

As Hoshi squirmed, Panda would let go of the girl's leg with one of her own. Then, pushing with both that foot and her hands, she would try to lift her body upwards, bridging and forcing her tummy up to try to push Hoshi off of her and down onto the canvas on her side!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 pm

As she struggled to get her legs free, Hoshi looked at Panda Knowing that girl wasn't going to let until she had some advantage over the wannabe. It was frustrating Hoshi alot how she was giving a second chance to win this match thanks to Panda not wanting beat Hoshi while she was unconscious, it was infuriating as well since Hoshi thought Panda might have just wanted to beat her to show that Hoshi wasn't any good that was one of the two explanations she was able to come up at least. Come on think think she was telling her self over and over in her head, however she felt one of Chinese girl legs let go of her which worried the Burnett, thinking Panda already had a plan to win.

Soon Hoshi felt her body move up abit as the white haired martial artist lifted up her tummy making the wannabe wobble over her. just as she was about to fall to her side Hoshi had abit of a risky idea. Grabbing panda's body as she fell she tried to roll them over again as she tired to fall to the side where she could free her still captive leg and roll Panda on her belly befor getting on top of her back. if her planed work she would be on top but if it didn't she would be on her side next to Panda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 am

Panda could protect her own stockings essentially indefinitely, just by keeping her legs wrapped up with those of her Japanese opponent and keeping them out of reach of Hoshi's gnawing mouth. But she couldn't win if she didn't take at least some risks and try to go on the offensive and put herself in a position to actually go after Hoshi's stockings with her own mouth. This had been a bizarre fight, one which Panda honestly felt that she should have been able to win more easily than this. But Hoshi had done a good job of playing to her own strengths.

And Hoshi would turn Panda's bridge to her own advantage, too. As she fell down onto her side, she grabbed onto Panda and dragged Panda down again with her. The two of them both went down to the canvas again, Hoshi on her side, Panda on her belly. Panda knew that Hoshi would be trying to get on top of her, so as soon as she felt Hoshi touch her again, Panda would try to roll towards her opponent, the two of them pressing up really close together in a tangle of baby-smooth limbs and bodies, before she would deliver an open-handed chop to Hoshi's flat chest!

"Sorry, but you're not going to get on top again!" Panda would insist.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next