Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:05 am

Hoshi lay on the canvas that move took more out of her then she would have liked " h... How did you like that.." Hoshi asked with a smirk even though she was a sitting duck if panda got back onto her feet, and she was already on her hands and knees so Hoshi thought that her move didn't do much after all. rolling on her belly Hoshi tried to get up even though she was didnt know if she could keep up against this girl. "why wont you stay down dam it.." hoshi whined as her arms were barely able to push her up.

the crowd were cheering for Panda because of what Hoshi did in one of her matches which caused the wannabe to growl " shut up all of you!" she shouted getting onto her knees trying to find the strength to get back into the fight.

Back to top Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:16 am

Hoshi had gotten her with that one. Even as the Japanese girl was slowing down and starting to become fatigued, she had still managed to sneak in underneath Panda's defenses and do something which Panda would have been impressed by even at the very beginning of the battle. It was a shame that Hoshi was so mean. She might not have had much fighting experience, but she had so much potential, and was obviously a strong girl. Panda would have liked to see what she could do with some martial arts training, but if Hoshi was only going to use those sorts of skills to be selfish and haughty, then Panda didn't really care to see that.

Somehow, Panda was not attacked while she was getting back up. Apparently, the attack had taken almost as much out of Hoshi as it had out of her. Panda's naked flat chest was heaving and she was panting as she lifted herself up onto her knees, Hoshi doing the same just a few feet away, with her tattered panties still hanging around one leg. Panda needed to get those off. This was no time to take her time, no time to try to get back up onto her feet and land a devastating blow.

She just had to go for it!

"Haah!" Panda would cry out, lunging forward headfirst, trying to swing a chop to Hoshi's stomach and hopefully knock her down onto her back. Regardless of whether Hoshi went down or not, Panda would sink her teeth into those panties, trying to chew through the elastic and rip them off with a hard jerk of her head!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:50 pm

while she was still trying to get Hoshi was only able to get up on her knees as she groaned and moaned from the pain that panda as caused her through out the match. Hoshi had no idea how much strength she had left in her as she thought that last move was all she had left in her, "D-dam it..." Hoshi said as the pain got to her and she couldn't move her bring her self past her knees. Looking at Panda Hoshi noticed that the chinese girl was about to make her move and soon she did as Panda lunged at Hoshi.

*ugh!" the wannabe cried as the chop hit her and caused her to fall onto her back with Panda ontop right between her legs. Hoshi knew what was coming next and if she didn't do anything she'll lose her only advantage "No!" Hoshi cried out as she shut her eyes tight forcing what ever strength she had left into her legs and wrap them around Panda's head locking in tight as she could just as her panties were torn off by that hard jerk of Panda's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 am

Panda really was beginning to tire now, as it seemed that she kept knocking Hoshi down and slapping her around and the girl kept getting back up and finding ways to knock Panda down a peg when she did. Hoshi seemed to have been on her last legs for the last ten minutes, and yet, she was still in the lead. What was it going to take to finally put this girl away for good? Would Panda get a chance to make that move before her opponent had slowly, little by little, worn her down?

Finally, Panda found an opening. She dove forward and landed a chop right to Hoshi's midsection that knocked the exhausted girl backwards onto the canvas. Panda immediately dove down and sunk her teeth into the tattered panties of her opponent, gnawing at them and feeling some of the elastic and the cotton coming apart between her teeth. She gathered up some strength in her head, and then, with a hard, sudden jerk back, she finally, finally tore those panties off. The underwear was now completely off of its owner, and Panda would open her mouth and let it drop to the canvas.

Just then, Hoshi's legs clamped down around her head. Somehow, Hoshi still had the strength for another maneuver! Panda squawked and squirmed as she felt her head slowly crushed by those thin yet strong legs. "Guhhh...nnn!" she groaned, as she put both hands on Hoshi's legs to try to pry herself free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Hoshi heard the rip of her panties as she was to late to stop panda her only advantage was gone but as she was able to get her legs around Panda's head Hoshi saw it as an opportunity even thought it just may be her very last move as she was extremely tired. She was able to surprise Panda alot and was even surprising her self alot from how long she was able to stay in this match then again the memory of what her father always did to her when ever she lost or did bad at something was almost always on her mind.

"I can't lose I can't I can't!!" Hoshi was screaming thinking that if her father was watching this, and he saw that she lost he would find her and torture her again reminding her she had to be the best at everything. Tear were coming down her face as she squeezed Panda's head tighter " pass out pass out please!" Hoshi said thinking if she got Panda to pass out she would be able to strip off those socks and win the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:26 am

Panda was stronger than Hoshi. She had more endurance than Hoshi. She had more refined techniques than Hoshi. And yet, she had only just managed to even the score with her opponent, and now, as Hoshi's legs wrapped around her head and squeezed her as hard as the exhausted Japanese girl could manage, Panda actually was beginning to feel fatigue set in. She was tired. This match had gone on for a long while. She kept smacking Hoshi down and Hoshi kept popping back up. What was it going to take for Panda to put this girl away and claim the victory?

Panda was sure she still had enough strength to pry herself free from this scissor hold, and she brought her hands up and began to try to work them in between those smooth legs and her head so that she could pop herself free. As she began trying to do just that, though, something changed in Hoshi's voice, as the nasty edge gave way to something desperate...or even terrified. When she started crying, Panda was actually becoming quite concerned for her opponent. It made it difficult to concentrate on breaking free, but she could not help but be at least a little concerned. Wrestling had always been fun for her. But what was wrong which was upsetting Hoshi in such a dramatic fashion?

"W-wait...urgh...are you okay?" Panda would grunt, as she would try to open up Hoshi's legs enough to get some air, without trying to make any other moves just yet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:20 pm

The fatigue got to Hoshi as she was like a different person now, her mean and over confident personality was replaced by this scared and weeping girl she was right now. The tears streamed down her cheeks, she couldn't act tough anymore as she lost most of her strength and her will to keep fighting. When Panda was able to pry open her legs they fell slumping on the Chinese martial artist's shoulders.

"y-y-yes... I-I'm *sniffs* Okay..." Hoshi said but she wasn't okay as the tears kept coming down, Hoshi was beat and she was out of it "Don't hurt me daddy please..."she whimpered quietly befor passing out from the pain and exhaustion. With Hoshi passed out now all panda had to do now is tear off her socks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 am

This was a golden opportunity for Panda. Despite the fact that she had just been captured in a scissor hold, and despite the fact that her opponent had been one step ahead of her this whole fight, and was, in fact, still leading if one scored them based on the destruction wrought upon their socks and panties, Hoshi was the one who had passed out. She had obviously spent tons of energy to keep up with the naturally athletic Panda, but even so, seeing her pass out shocked Panda.

And the Chinese girl felt bad. Even if her opponent had been nothing but bitter and mean, Panda felt for her, and, though the opportunity was there for her to win right now, she would not take it. Some parts of the audience clapped for her sportsmanlike showing, as she would sit up and gently tap on Hoshi's shoulder. "H-hey, wake up. Wake up," Panda would insist, not wanting to continue until Hoshi was conscious. This girl obviously needed someone to talk to.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Hoshi was to exhausted from the fight she just wanted to stay un-conscience but Panda didn't let her be like that for long as the Chinese girl tried to wake Hoshi back up. It took a few minutes be for hoshi would stir and come back from her unconsciousness, expecting she lost. She had to admit Panda was an extremely tough opponent tougher then fuji who beat her a while back, she looked at Panda as she was sitting there.

the wannabe tried to sit up as the pain still didnt subsided form her body. she felt like shes been hit by two trains at different times and then a bus fell on her.

"D-did i lose?" Hoshi asked as she looked at Panda as it looked liked her mean personality was gone but it might come back sooner or later. "ugh...my body.." Hoshi said holding her stomach thinking she lost the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:50 am

Panda was not going to let the fight end that way, with her opponent unconscious as she finished stripping her for the easy win. Panda wasn't exactly about to hand Hoshi a victory, but she wanted Hoshi to be conscious. Whether that meant Hoshi surrendered or Panda was able to get her to resume the fight, the martial artist wasn't sure just yet. As Hoshi stirred and seemed to be much calmer, Panda would smile and try to be as friendly as possible.

"I didn't want to beat you while you were unconscious," Panda would explain, sitting up on her knees and looking down with some concern at Hoshi. "The way you were talking, you really worried me. I know you probably don't want to talk about it..." She would let that matter drop, figuring that pressing Hoshi too hard to explain what she had meant in her last few sentences before passing out would have only been cruel to the girl, especially when she was in a hazy post-passing out state.

"Anyway, are you able to continue the match?" Panda would ask, as gently as she could. "I really didn't want to take advantage of you while you were unconscious to secure the win."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next