Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ayaka Kurata

Go down

Ayaka Kurata Empty Ayaka Kurata

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Name: Ayaka Kurata
Alias: N/A (Yet)
Eye Colour: Green
Hair: Naturally Blonde. But always Dyed Purple
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145lbs
D.O.B: 08/04/1993 (22 Years Old)
Nationality: Japanese

Information

Strategy: Offence
Style: Brawler
Type: Chaotic Heel
Preferred Attacks: Any form of strike - Punches, elbows, kicks. Will try to use suplexes if she has a height or weight advantage.
Preferred Matches: Anything will suit her. Has a tendency to go for Hardcore-esque matches.
Difficulty: Medium to Hard. Depends more on the match type. Medium in Hentai - Hard if hardcore.

Stats (out of 5)

Endurance: 5 Stars
Strength: 4 Stars
Speed: 3 Stars
Defence: 4 Stars
Technique: 3 Stars

Finisher:

Speeding Lights Out: A Japanese arm drag followed by a Sugar hold. The key is that her finisher is completely unexpected as it requires wrestling prowess that Ayaka shouldn't really have.

Entrance Music:

Motionless In White - Death March

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Ayaka tries to keep to herself, however her tendency to run her mouth causes her all sorts of trouble. She tries to be as fearless as possible, Never backing from a fight regardless of how dangerous it is. Despite being quite self-centred she does care about people close to her and will come to their aid if they need it. Ayaka will never admit that she came to help out of being kind, and will if questioned give a long and convoluted response about how helping ultimately helped herself. That being said, getting into her 'circle' of friends can be very difficult as Ayaka deliberately tries to keep people away from her. Highly motivated by money.

Past

Growing up in the suburbs of Tokyo was never going to be easy. There was a certain level of resilience required in order to survive in an environment where gangs were commonplace, and every street was viewed almost like a battlefield. Being female didn't help either. Ayaka's parents were too poor to afford a home in the nice parts of Tokyo, her mother a waitress and her father a labourer. While they had little money, her parents tried their best to keep Ayaka out of the gang culture around her as she grew up. And while it worked for a while, eventually the gangs caught up and Ayaka got involved when Ayaka turned 14.

With their street on the border of the Fushiki/Miyako gang border, the Fushiki saw it prudent to get Ayaka to simply report movements. A modern scout essentially. Her family were at least grateful that Ayaka had not been put on the frontlines to work while she was younger. This little agreement between Ayaka and the Fushiki continued until Ayake turned 16, when a small group of Miyako gang members ambushed her when they figured out that she was scouting for the Fushiki. It didn't end well for Ayaka who almost got beaten to death by the hail of punches and kicks that went her way.

While recovering in hospital from the beating, Ayaka began to relive the beating in her head over and over again. While Ayaka had the perfect excuse to back out of the gang life now, Ayaka defied her parents and went back to it as soon as she left hospital. She went back to the Fushiki and asked to be trained in the art of fighting so that she could get revenge on the people who had beat her before hand. It took a full two years of training before Ayaka made her move. In those two years she had toned up and spent at least a hour a day training. One by One, Ayaka tracked down the ones who beat her and challenged them to one on one combat. It took her a full year to do the rounds, even at one point taking out of Tokyo and to Osaka. Now 19, Ayaka left the Fushiki and decided to focus on her studies, both Academic and in combat.

She joined the AFW after finishing her studies to help repay back her student loans as well as give her an outlet for the bloodlust she had gained when she was tracking down her attackers.

Facts:

Ayaka has a love of pedal bicycles. She would never admit it, but she enjoys going on long bike rides.

Ayaka was invited to join a Karate but declined because she was too focused on her street fighting training.

Despite being a brawler, she is more intelligent that you think. While she certainly isn't a grade A student, she passed every subject she took. Even maths.

Last edited by jakeb1993 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurata Empty Re: Ayaka Kurata

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 am

TIMELINE
Gym - Match - Backstage

Debut Match

1.Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton- LOSS - Ayaka Debut's didn't exactly go as planned. Kimmy managed to get a early leglock on Ayaka, which caused her so much pain her left leg that she was imobilsed for the entire match. The match ended early, with Ayaka giving in at the end.

Chapter 1: Making an Impression

2.Ayaka Vs Mila Valdez- ONGOING -  After recovering from her injury, Ayaka makes her return to the AFW, taking on MMA prodigy, Mila Valdez in a hardcore MMA match.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down