Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 9 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:35 pm

To Hayasui's surprised, the stomp doesn't work out, the boy pulling the girl's legs out from under her. Hayasui went down with a yelp, Sligwan's leg coming down over her neck shaking her out of her daze. Hayasui managed to get a hand in the way of the other leg, mitigating the pressure on her chin. Moaning as Sligwan started to work at her folds again, Hayasui grabbed his left foot with both hands twisted, improvising an Ankle Lock while Hayasui started to lick his foot.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 9 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Sligwan feels kinda annoyed that his left leg is countered. He doesn't manage to apply his submission hold correctly.
And he freezes completely again when he feels the lick on his left sole, feeling a huge wave of arousal making his shiver from head to toes.
« Aaaaaaah... no ! »
He releases her and tries again to crawl backward, shaking his left leg.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh no, you're not getting away this time.

Stubbornly holding on to Sligwan's leg, Hayasui tries to turn them over. If she can succeed in this, Hayasui will try to lock in a Boston Crab with his captured leg.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Sligwan struggles, but manages to use his flexibility to roll more than Hayasui wants and avoids getting himself in position for a Boston Crab.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Hayasui's frustration mounts as Sligwan manages to counter the roll by rolling some more, instead deciding to keep her grip on his leg, continuing to lick at it while locking in an Ankle Lock.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Sligwan moans again, in full erection. He squirms under the arousal, moaning again and again, as his sole gets stickier with each licks Hayasui plants at it. The slime boy shakes his leg to break free.
« Noooo, stop ! »
Even his feet taste very good like chocolate.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Hayasui frowns at the slime boy's pleas, ceasing her licking somewhat reluctantly.

"As I recall," Hayasui shot back, "You're the one who went for the sexual moves first. You hardly have any right to complain now."

With that, Hayasui would try to use the capture leg to turn them over once more, this time intending to lock in a Knee bar if she was successful.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:06 pm

She is right. But not only the lick on his soles arouse him very much, but it also get them sticky, and having his feet sticky will be a huge handicap in a wrestling match.
Hayasui though stops her licks and applies a kneebar, but like within the previous move, Sligwan retaliates by tickling her own soles.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Hayasui giggles a little as Sligwan starts tickling her again, the little spasms making her pull harder on the slime's leg a few times before her grip is loosened. To compensate, Hayasui quickly tries to grab hold of Sligwan's other leg, trying to lick it a few times if she's successful.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:24 am

Sligwan manages to free his leg this way. But Hayasui then grabs his other leg and licks it. Since she licks the leg and not the foot, she doesn't send any wave of arousal, but it still has the effect of melting a bit the slime and getting it sticky. Sligwan shakes his leg to get it free as well. He bends over to grab Hayasui, showing again a tremedous flexibility. With both legs free and Hayasui's head caught, he tries now to apply a Gogoplata.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next