Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 11 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 pm

"What did I do?" Hayasui asked, "It's not what I did that you should be worried about. Rather what I'm about to do."

"Before we begin," Hayasui said, making her way around behind the slime-boy, "I respect your efforts to actually fight during this match. However, the way you've embarrassed me...this is something I'll have to pay you back for."

With that, Hayasui sat down behind Sligwan, sitting the slime boy up and pressing herself up against his back, lips up near his ear.

"Now then," she said, attempting to wrap her legs around his torso, "Let's get started."

With that, Hayasui would attempt to apply a bodyscissor, intending to wear down Sligwan a bit more.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 11 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:28 pm

With his feet stuck on the spot, the slime boy is temporarly defenceless. He pulls them up, but he's eventually caught from behind in a Bodyscissor. He grips her legs, but bends over and instead decides to tickle her feet.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:41 pm

As Sligwan bends forward to start tickling her toes, Hayasui finds herself giggling once more, doing her best to not loosen the hold. Then she realizes that his back is wide open.

Well, I can't exactly reach him for a sleeper, but...

With a grin, Hayasui leans forward and tries to give his back an experimental lick.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Sligwan feels something that makes him suddently freeze and even escape a moan. Hayasui just gave his back a lick ! He turns his head to look at her behind him.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Him turning his head back turns out to be the perfect opportunity. Reaching forward, Hayasui would first attempt to pull Sligwan back against her, pressing the slime boy's back up against her chest. If she could manage this, Hayasui would attempt to lock in a Sleeper hold, intending to compliment the body scissors.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 pm

With only one lick, Sligwan's back is barely sticky and only through one spot, but Hayasui can still feel it if she takes care. Sligwan is caught is a Sleeper Hold. It is tiring him down, and exhaustion makes him melt bit by bit.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Hayasui doesn't let up on the Sleeper hold, keeping up the pressure before she realizes that Sligwan seems to be melting onto her a bit. The Japanese girl's eyes widened as she felt him starting to spread over her, but Hayasui kept the hold on resolutely.

"Come on, are you going to tap out or pass out?" Hayasui asked.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Still in a sitting position, Sligwan thrashes around but gets more exhausted.
« No ! »
He knows he won't pass out. And he doesn't want to tap out. He lets his feet stuck on the spot and focuses now on breaking the Sleeper Hold.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Unfortunately for Sligwan, Hayasui's choking arm has already locked itself firmly under his chin. The boy's efforts prove futile for now, as it would be a fool's errand to try to power out of the hold once it's been locked in.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Sligwan guesses that he's hopeless in breaking the Sleeper Hold. But the slime boy has a weapon : his extreme flexibility. He stretches his arms behind and tries to strike at Hayasui's temples, hoping to stun her and to get loose.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next