by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 2 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Hayasui immediately took the initiative, rolling up to her knees and making her way over to the downed Slime before trying to drop her elbow into his back.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 2 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Sligwan is getting up but suddently feels an elbow blow hitting down his back. The might of this blow makes the slime guy heavily fall face down, splashing around.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Hayasui paused at the apparent lack of effect of that strike, having not felt much in terms of solid matter under her fist. Frowning, Hayasui would try to mount Sligwan, intending to rain down blows on his back if she could manage this.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Sligwan again tries to get up, but things get worse as Hayasui squarely rides him, pinning him on the mat. He then receives a series of punches at the back. Each punch make him splash around a bit. He grunts but without much pain, absorbing the blows. It is just not very pleasant, but barely painful. Seeing drops of himself falling around, the slime boy lays his hands on them to reabsorb his own slime.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Soon realizing that her strikes were amounting to nothing, Hayasui felt a bit of frustration creeping into her mind. Still frowning, she would try to get up and wait for him to come up as well, mind racing to try to figure out how to beat this foe.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Eventually Sligwan just has to wait and Hayasui gets off of his back. Now the slime boy can get up on his feet, the girl lets him do. He looks down at the mat and steps on the little puddles of his own slime to reabsorb them, then looks at the girl. He comes at her and tries to apply a headlock, and then to throw his knees at her gut.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:55 pm

In the midst of stewing over how to counter her foe's strange ability, Hayasui was taken by surprise and caught up in her foe's headlock. Managing to get a hand in between Slig's arm and her neck, Hayasui pulled at his arm, trying to get it loose, when the first knee struck her directly in the gut, winding her. Using her other hand to try hold onto his leg, trying to keep him from kneeing her again, Hayasui would continue to try to pull herself free.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Hayasui is not only strong and agile, she is also a good technical wrestler. She doesn't allow Sligwan to grab her correctly, and though she takes the first knee blow, she manages to block him and to break his headlock. Disappointed, Sligwan stands up and tries to send a high kick. During the headlock, Hayasui could take a full breath of the slimeboy's candy syrup smell.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Thankfully, Hayasui managed to break Sligwan's grip quickly enough. Cursing her own carelessness, Hayasui came up to see the slime boy throwing out a high kick. Hayasui would attempt to block the kick, intending to step in and deliver a hard strike to the slime boy.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Sligwan's kick is blocked. Damn, he is in bad situation now. With his leg held in the air, he cannot avoid the following strike, and falls on his back, splashing around.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next