Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Alex almost managed a grin as she heard the sensual moans of her opponent, her unorthodox tactic showing merit, almost dulling the pain some. Of course, almost only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades, and it still felt like her bones, muscles, and tendons would all at once.

The pain in her arm was only exacerbated as one of Hayasui's legs rose and fell like a sledgehammer, slamming the air out of her body with a girlish grunt. Hayasui repeated the attack several more times, each blow forcing the life out of her a little more. By the time her arm was released, Alex was crumpled into a whimpering heap, panting loudly with each breath, and making it a simple matter for Hayasui to remove her bottom, leaving her completely naked except for her loose necktie.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Panda Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm

With her embarrassment avenged, Hayasui briefly considered what to do with the bottom she now held before offhandedly tossing it away. Looking back at the now vulnerable Alex, Hayasui decided that she should keep Alex tied up to some degree while she considered how to go about this.

With that, in mind, Hayasui would try to grab Alex's legs and turn her over before attempting to sit on Alex's back, intending to lock in a Boston Crab.

"Why are you doing this, anyway?" Hayasui would ask if she could manage this, hating how embarrassed she sounded, "Of all the people you could've challenged to something like this..."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Stripped almost completely naked, Alex lie on the mat curled up around her abused belly, her nude body glistening with sweat. Before long, she found herself being turned over, her legs being pulled back as Hayasui's bare ass sat down onto her back, bending her spine harshly while showing off her wet privates and shining belly. Really, if it didn't hurt so damn much, it'd be pretty sexy.

As it was, though, it hurt like hell, and for Alex it hardly felt like a place for idle chatter, but she had assumend Hayasui knew exactly why they were there. Had Rachel not mentioned her at all? "Rach... told me- agh... told me how cute you were... and I just... needed... a taste for.... augggh, myself!" she struggled to reply, the stretching on her body taking it's toll. Sure she could have worded it better, but hopefully Hayasui would put two and two together and this whole matter could get a lot softer.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Hayasui almost lost her grip on Alex's legs at the other girl's explanation. Rachel had in fact mentioned a good friend of hers by the name of Alex, but between the food, the drinking, and...what followed, Hayasui couldn't, for the life of her, remember anything beyond the name and the fact that she was Rachel's best friend. Part of her was a little hurt that Rachel had spoken to someone else about it, but it made sense that she'd talk to her best friend about something like that. Another part of her was a little jealous that Rachel had a friend she could confide something like that with, but the fact remained that Hayasui hadn't had much of an opportunity to make friends before she met Rachel.

Of course, another part of her was honestly a little offended by the way the Alex had phrased that.

"...So you're that Alex?" Hayasui said, letting up a little on the hold but still keeping a firm grip on Alex's legs, "Rachel did mention you..."

A frown creased Hayasui's face.

"But you set up a hentai match with me for this?!" Hayasui asked, resuming pulling back on the Boston Crab, "I'm fine with Rachel mention that to you, but...how dare you talk like I'm that easy?!"

With that, Hayasui got an idea, brought on by the sight of Alex's now wet folds easily within reach.

"How's this for a taste?!" Hayasui said, releasing one leg, intending to use her now freed hand to rub at Alex's folds while her other arm kept pulling at Alex's trapped leg.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Clearly, Alex's word choice was not as nicely interpreted as she was hoping. True, she could have worded things differently, but part of her just wanted to explain to Hayasui the finer points of trying to hold a conversation with someone you're folding in half. Regardless, it seemed she only made things worse by putting it that way, and now she found herself in one hell of a bind, literally, caught between a wave of pain and pleasure.

"Ahhhhahhhh..." Alex moaned, her raspy voice communicating the mixed sensations quite eloquently. If this kept up, she'd end up losing right then and there, and not on the best note either. "I... didn't mean- aaaahhhh!" she squealed, unable to keep a full sentence going.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:53 pm

In spite of her attempts to focus on the fight, Alex's moans were quite effective in getting to Hayasui, bringing a bright blush to the girl's face in spite of her attempts to keep the hold locked in. After a while, however, she couldn't take it anymore and released Alex's leg, getting off the girl.

"Then what exactly did you mean?" Hayasui asked, "And what persuaded you to try to solve whatever problems you had with a public sexfight?"

Hayasui would back away, not wanting to hold back on her opponent but needing to know the answer regardless.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 am

The question was more than a fair one, and something that had biting at her for a good while now. After taking a good long breath, now that her body was in a more natural position, she crawled up to her knees, her ankles spread to the side and one arm across her body, holding onto the other. She looked up at Hayasui for a moment before breaking eye contact, to confused and embarrassed to give an adequate reply. "I... I don't..." she muttered, not really sure what to tell her.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:08 am

Hayasui frowned at Alex's seeming silence, not noticing her lips moving and not hearing what she said over the roar of the crowd.

"Are you really ignoring me at a time like this?" Hayasui asked, advancing over to Alex, "No matter, the match isn't over yet. You can figure things out when it is."

With that, Hayasui would help Alex up to her feet, before trying to grab the necktie that was her sole piece of clothing and use it to pull Alex along. If she was successful, she'd attempt to toss Alex into the turnbuckle. If she could manage this, she'd try to give Alex a quick few jabs to the stomach, to stun her for long enough for Hayasui to try to grope her chest with one hand while the other slid down between her legs.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:26 am

"What? Igno-" Alex started when she was suddenly choked by her own tie, roughly pulled to her feet by her neck. Just as dazed and confused as ever, she suddenly found herself jolted by her tie again, pulled like a dog on a leash and tossed into a nearby turnbuckle. The impact stung her naked back, and by the time she recovered her first sight was Hayasui closing in with a fist into her soft, but toned gut. This was followed up by another jab, and another, and another, each one shaking her against the corner post and eliciting a soft grunt from her lips.

Stunned by the flurry of blows, she simply leaned into the corner, groaning, when the groans became moans as Hayasui attempted to massage her exposed privates with each hand. Still, Hayasui's grip was much tighter and more rough than someone trying to pleasure a lover, and despite her embarrassment she still had a fire in her eyes. Yep, this kid definitely had only recently lost her virginity. Moaning from the pleasure for a few moments, Alex decided to counter with her own gropes, reaching behind her opponent and pulling her in by the ass, so that their bodies were neatly pressed together. With her other hand, Alex massaged Hayasui's own supple breast, while she rubbed against the Japanese girl's folds with a raised leg. Leaning in, she would even attempt to lick some beads of sweat off her opponent's face, all in an attempt to increase stimulation.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Hayasui had been embarrassed enough already by what she was doing here, and had no real experience to begin with, her one night with Rachel having mostly been of her being on the receiving end. Thus, it was no real surprise to anyone but Hayasui herself when Alex easily countered the Japanese girl's clumsy groping. Hayasui yelped as Alex pulled her body flush against her opponent's, the Japanese girl blushing at the warmth and softness from Alex's body pressed up against her own. The next sound out of her mouth wasn't a defiant cry, but rather a moan at Alex's far more skillful groping, combined with the leg pressing up against her folds.

Regardless, Hayasui continued trying to grope Alex, unable to keep herself from relaxing a little against Alex but trying to fight back anyway.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next