Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ride of the Valkyries

Go down

Ride of the Valkyries Empty Ride of the Valkyries

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Mako was used to hearing the crowd boo her, but as she sat in the middle of the ring with her legs crossed, staring up at the ramp while her theme died down, she couldn't help but think that they sounded just a wee bit louder than usual. More energetic. More vocal. More ready to scream at the top of their lungs like the whiny bitches they were.

She knew why, too. There was some hype in the air, wasn't there? After causing trouble for over a year, it finally looked like someone was stepping up to the plate to take down the mean Valkyries. Blaise, Amy, Mariko. The newest Tension heroes. The ones everyone expected to rise up to the challenge at Climax and save the day.

It was total bullshit. And that was why Mako was sitting in the middle of the ring with a microphone in her hand: she was going to explain exactly why.

"You know," She tapped the microphone against her chin and started talking the moment the crowd quieted down."I was thinking the other day, about what happened last week. Melissa Sellers came out here, right after everything went to shit in my match with Blaise, and she signed me and my girls up for some three on three action at the next Pay Per View. And you know, I was pissed at the time, but now that I’ve had a moment to really…” She waved her hands around, looking for the right word. "...absorb it, I guess? You know what? I'm fine with it. Know why?"

She took back and pointed out to the audience, circling to cover them all. "Let me tell you bitches something. Know why I'm in here, and you're out there, paying to hear me talk all this shit to you? Reason's simple. See, unlike a lot of the useless shits in this promotion, I can fight. And I have been fighting. All day, any day, I've taken on any fucker who's been stupid enough to come my way. And every time, I win. I come out on top in the end. So, do I sweat this match?" She shrugged. Just a simple, nonchalant, shrug. ”No. Fuck no.”

Mako turned to the hard camera and walked to the ropes. She had to hop onto the bottom one just to get up enough to make the visual work, but she pulled it off, leaning over them as she stared straight at it. ”Mariko? You should’ve stayed out of this. Should’ve just let it go. Yeah, we fucked up your brother. You’re in the AFW, get used to it. Starting this up again’s only making it worse for you. Amy? Sweetie, honey, bitch, if you thought what happened to Nathan was bad, just wait. We’re gonna outdo ourselves with you, and this time, no one’s coming to save you. We’ve got you bell to bell. And Blaise?”

She chuckled and shook her head as the crowd cheered his name. They popped for Mariko and Amy’s name, too, but they really seemed to be on his side, propping up their little Superboy. Cute. ”Blaise, just because we’re not in an ‘I Quit’ match doesn’t mean I can’t get you out of Tension. At Climax, I’m gonna beat you so bad, so fucking bloody, that you won’t have the balls to show yourself in this company, ever again. After Mariko and Amy get kicked out, you won’t have anyone to save you. No excuses, no safety nets. Just you and me and a lot of pain.”

She stepped off the ropes and moved back, holding her hands up as the arena lit up in a chorus of boos. It was actually impressive, in a way. Couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen them so worked up.

”To anyone in the back watching this, pay close attention. At Climax, you’re going to learn why the Valkyries are the new, dominant force in Tension, and what happens when you cross us. Blaise, Amy, Mariko - every time you think about getting in our way, you’ll remember those names and back off. Sure, they had their little victories, won a few battles. But the Valkyries will always win the war. I promise you that.”

Mako shot her fist into the air, triumphant, looking like she’d already won the match. As far as she was concerned, she really had. ”Valkyries are here to stay! Fucking deal with it!” With that said, she dropped the microphone, rolled out of the arena, and made her way up the ramp, all without giving the audience another glance. She had much more important things to focus on.

Back to top Go down