by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries Empty Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Gained by either pin, KO, or submission from the opponent.
Normal rules apply.

Chigusa was getting ready for her match for tonight. From what she had heard, she would be facing a rookie wrestler, Echo Alexandria. Hoping that this would be a fun match, she was looking forward to it. Already clad in her green wrestling outfit, she would wait for her cue before she was told to make her entrance. Her music, Armed Forever, was played, and she made her way out to the ramp as her appearance was announced by the announcers.

Chigusa Yuuki:

Giving high-fives to her fans, Chigusa then strutted down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She enjoyed the spotlight given to her, and she would make sure to give everyone a match they would never forget. And once she was in the ring, she would do a little warm-up while waiting for her opponent to arrive. She was hoping that her opponent for tonight was someone cute. She would enjoy it more if her opponent was cute. For her, cuteness was pretty important.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:36 pm

Backstage, Echo Alexandria pulled her slim tight spandex shorts up over her panties, making sure it was nice and tight. The pink haired greek teenager was about to have only her second match ever, and she didn't want to risk any potential clothing issues during her match.

Echo's first match had...not gone nearly as well as she had hoped. She had fought the former Entropy Champion, Alaina Sanders, and frankly...had gotten her ass kicked. She had been humiliated, made to submit, made to cry...and the temper tantrum she had thrown after certainly hadn't helped anything. Nor had the severe lashing out that she had gotten over the phone from her family, who were not happy about her performance, demanding that she do better, made her promise to not embarrass the family or ruin their legacy.

She stretched, while hearing her music play. It was time to go out. She had learned that her opponent for the night was one Chigusa Yuuki, a very famous woman, from both wrestling in AFW and from the former Wrestle Angels league. A perfect opponent to get her first win against, and to wash away the stain of her recent defeat.

Finally, she came out onto the ramp, bare feet stepping onto the cold steel as the blued eyed rookie ran down the ramp, waving at the crowd...most of whom having no idea who she was, except those who had seen her loss to Alaina.

A few fans made catcalls and whistles towards her, and while it made her blush, she appreciated the attraction. Her outfit, a black and white half tank top and spandex shorts, designed to accentuate her lower stomach, her cute butt, and her legs, which she had always been kinda proud of, keeping all of it bare, Echo having been taught about the importance of sex appeal.
Echo Alexandria:

Finally, the 18 year old entered the ring, pointing her finger at the purple haired former Wrestle Angel, one hand on her waist as she began to speak, trying to sound bold. "You're Chigusa Yuuki right? The famous Wrestle Angel? It's an honor to meet you. I am Echo Alexandria, I carry the legacy of five generations of pro wrestlers, and while it is an honor to face you, I must defeat you in this match!"

She said, though the adorable blue haired girl had to admit she was rather nervous. Chigusa was still a veteran wrestler...and pretty beautiful to boot, with an outfit that looked amazing on her, showing off her body and incredible legs, Echo blushing as she realized she was quite obviously checking out the girls body.

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:05 am

Chigusa watched as her opponent for tonight, Echo Alexandria, made her appearance. She nodded to herself as she noted the girl's cuteness and she couldn't help but check her out as the girl made her way to the ring. Also, she was aware that Echo was checking out her body as well, though that was already natural due to her appearance.

Hearing Echo's words, Chigusa giggled as she placed a hand on her hip, showing her a coy smile. "It's good to see you, Echo. Well, give me your best, then, if you ever want to beat me. I'm pretty tough, you know?" She gave Echo a wink as she then prepared herself for the match against the young woman. "And I'm not planning on losing either..."

Chigusa would get ready for the match, waiting for the referee to get the match going. She would step away from her corner, going to the center of the ring to meet her opponent. Once the referee made sure that both wrestlers were prepared, she would call for the bell, starting the match between Chigusa and Echo.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Echo blushed again, unable to hold back a small excited giggle as the beautiful Chigusa winked at her, immediately kinda attracted to the veteran, as the other womans lovelyness, skimpy attire, and friendly attitude giving her a good feeling about this match up.

"Right!" she exclaimed, pumping her fists and bouncing on the balls of her bare feet in excitement. "Let's have a good match! My families watching, so I want them to see some good wrestling so they can be proud of me when I kick your really nice butt!"

With that declaration, and the ringing of the bell to start the match, the greek girl with bright blue eyes got her hands up, looking to lock up with the Valkerie, pink looking to challenge purple!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:06 am

Chigusa smiled at Echo, at the very least endeared by the girl's enthusiasm. "Well, you should try your best." She gave Echo another wink as she stuck out her tongue playfully. "You should already know that I'm very hard to beat. Like, super hard." She rolled her shoulders as she waited for the match to begin.

And when the bell was rung, Chigusa would assume a stance, raising her hands in preparation to lock up with her opponent. She carefully studied her opponent's stance and movement, trying to ascertain what she was about to do. Of course, the only way to learn that was to get up close and personal with her.

So, she would move forward, looking to grapple with her younger opponent. She would bring one hand onto her opponent's shoulder while she would wrap her arm around the back of her opponent's head. By doing this, their bodies would be pressing against each other as Chigusa would start grappling with Echo.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 am

Echo shook her head back at Chigusa, bouncing on her bare feet, looking every bit like the young and eager rookie that she was. She bent down, getting her arms spread in the classic Greco Roman wrestling stance as the bell rang, eager to lock up with the former Wrestle Angel and see just what the woman could do.

She blushed a little, looking the woman up and down as they locked up, having to admit just how attractive the purple haired woman was. "You're...really pretty..." she said through gritted teeth, but quickly turned it into a taunt towards the older woman. "Aren't you worried with that skimpy outfit though? What's to stop me from pulling that orange top off and flashing your boobs to the crowd after I win!?" Echo asked, trying to mess with Chigusa's head early on into the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Chigusa watched as Echo took her stance. From what she could tell, her opponent definitely knew what she was doing, and just because her opponent was far younger than her didn't mean she had to underestimate her. While her experience might give her some advantage over her opponent, she still needed to be careful to not overestimate herself before her opponent.

As the two of them locked up in a grapple, Chigusa listened to Echo's comment about her outfit. The former Wrestle Angel just let out an amused giggle, which would cause her bust to shake slightly. "Oh, don't worry about it. How else do I show off my body if I don't wear this?" She said. She then winked at Echo as she continued, "And what's to stop me from doing the same to you?"

Upon returning the question back to her opponent, Chigusa would try to jerk to the side, hoping to cause her opponent to lose her balance. From there, she planned to seize Echo by her head before pulling said head down into a side headlock, trapping her head next to her bust, and her opponent's cheek would be pressing against the side of her breast.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:03 am

The question caught young Echo off guard, making her pause briefly, which was probably exactly what Chigusa had intended, as when she jerked a moment later, Echo was already distracted, and by the time the greek rookie had gotten her bearings again, she was caught in a tight headlock!

"Ah!" she yelped, grunting and struggling in the minor hold, also blushing as her cheek pressed and rubbed against the side of Chigusa's breast. "H-hey...y-your...your rubbing your..." she stammered, embarrassed. Sure, she knew that such things happened in wrestling, but she hadn't yet got used to such things yet.

For several moments, she struggled against her taller and more experienced opponent, young hands grasping at her leg and side and stomach, until, either intentionally or completely by accident, she'd grip the purple haired womans thin orange top and pull down on it, risking exposing Chigusa's chest to the crowd!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Chigusa giggled upon hearing Echo's response to her words as she kept her in the side headlock, pressing the cutie's face against the side of her breast. But then, as Echo struggled in the hold, she somehow managed to snag at her orange top, pulling it down, causing Chigusa's ample breasts to pop out of their confine.

"Eeepp!!!"

Chigusa was surprised by this, and her cheeks turned red by the exposure. While she was no stranger to this kind of thing, it definitely wasn't something that she wanted to happen against her own will. Due to the sudden exposure, she relinquish the hold tha she had on Echo, but rather than letting her go right away, she would use a side headlock takedown on her.

If she was successful in taking down her opponent, Chigusa would take a few steps back, her breasts in clear view for all to see. At first, she looked embarrassed, but then, she giggled to herself timidly as she winked to a nearby camera for giving the audience a free show before attempting to stuff her tits back into her outfit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 pm

If Echo was being honest, part of the reason for her blush wasn't just because of the hold and having her face pressed up against Chigusa's breasts...but because she found herself really liking the feeling of the large orbs rubbing against her cheek, and being right next to Chigusa's attractive body. The young 18 year old rookie had only been discovering her attraction to other women since coming to Japan, and being up against the beautiful Chigusa was already starting to give her...stirrings.

While she was quickly able to get up to her bare feet, her eyes immediately went wide, realizing that she had, unintentionally, lived up to her threat by stripping the womans top off and revealing her breasts to everyone, though Chigusa didn't seem to mind, winking at a camera and briefly flaunting her beautiful breasts to the crowd.

Snapping out of her lustful daze while Chigusa was trying to put her top back on, the greek rookie didn't give her any more time, charging in towards her and leaping upwards, kicking both her bare feet out and trying to dropkick the Valkerie right in her breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next