Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries - Page 2 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:48 pm

Suffering an unintentional wardrobe malfunction, Chigusa tried to stuff her tits back into her bra, looking to at least retain her modesty in order to return into the fight, but as she focused on pushing her breasts back in their confine, Echo made her move as she rushed towards her before hitting her right at her breasts!

"UWAH!!!"

Chigusa squealed as she took the dropkick to her tits before she fell backwards. She grimaced in pain as she cradled her aching breasts, momentarily stunned by the attack. She tried to roll herself over to her side, trying to at least keep herself turtling up in order to make it difficult for Echo to continue with her attack, but she wasn't sure whether it would be effective or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries - Page 2 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Echo Alexandria - Ride of the Valkyries

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 am

Echo's dropkick connected, sending Chigusa down to the mat, grimacing in pain. At first, Echo felt proud for hitting the move...until she saw where Chigusa was grabbing. Had...had she kicked her right in the boobs!? She had been aiming for the chest but...perhaps her kick went too low?

Crapbaskets.

"Oh no! Are you alright!?" The rookie asked, running over to the fallen Chigusa, looking concerned. "I'm sorry, I was aiming for your chest!" she said, seeing if Chigusa was alright. True, thanks to her family of wrestling stars who convinced her she was already the best, she saw Chigusa as a lesser wrestler than her...but exposing her like that and then hitting her right in the tits...well her family would call that poor sportsmanship.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Rather than attacking her, Echo went to apologize to her for attacking her breasts, and Chigusa raised an eyebrow. Well, this was a new one, she thought to herself. Huffing out, she would get herself on her knees, looking to get herself back onto her feet as she looked at Echo with a smile.

"Eh, it's alright. That sort of thing happens sometimes." And considering that one's breasts were located around the chest area, it's only natural for someone to hit one's tits while targeting the chest. "Come on, you can't win a match by apologizing, you know?" Chigusa smiled at the younger woman as she prepared herself for another round of clash.

Her breasts were already inside her outfit, and this time, she would be mindful to avoid another wardrobe malfunction. She would carefully study Echo's movements to see what she was up to so that she could react to whatever she would be doing in order to emerge victorious at the end.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:40 am

Echo blushed, rubbing the back of her pink hair. "I know, it's just...I pulled your top by accident, and then you were distracted for that kick and...well...you have really beautiful boobs...and it was just not the most respectful way to attack." she said, backing up so there was room between them before pointing at Chigusa again and proclaiming loudly.

"I can't promise I won't attack your boobs again, but I won't strip you like that again until after I've beaten you!" she declared, in what was an odd combo of a promise, but also a taunt, meant to try and intimidate the woman, if she could. After that though, she'd get her arms up, looking to lock up again with the former Wrestle Angel!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:39 pm

Chigusa giggled after hearing Echo's words. "Oh, don't worry about it. If you want to strip me that badly, then I'm not going to hold myself back either." She winked at her younger opponent. "I'm gonna strip you bare once I'm done beating you, if you don't mind~" Like Echo, the former Wrestle Angel would also bring her arms up, preparing herself to lock up with Echo.

After gauging her opponent for a while, Chigusa would come forward, looking to lock up with her opponent. Though she planned to do so for a brief moment, because a few seconds after locking up, she would try to wrap one of her arms around Echo's neck, looking to pull her head down and get her into a side headlock.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:51 pm

Echo blushed, but giggled in response. She had no doubt that Chigusa meant what she said...but that was just the kind of league she had joined, and she was just going to have to get used to that.

The two women, pink and purple haired, locked up once again, Echo starting to push against Chigusa...until, once again, she found herself slipped into a tight headlock, her cheek once again rubbing against the sexy Valkeries breast!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:11 am

Trapping Echo's head in the side headlock, Chigusa would keep her trapped under her arm, pressing the girl's cheek against the side of her breast. After a while, she decided to bring herself down onto one knee as she would try to flip her opponent over with a side headlock takeover, bringing her down onto the mat, back first.

Chigusa would keep her hold around Echo's head, wrenching at her head and neck to keep her under pressure. All the while, she would keep the girl's cheek to press against the side of her breast. The flat of her feet would be pressed against the canvas while she would keep Echo on the mat while wrenching at her head.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:54 am

Echo was struggling, she really was, for what it was worth, but Chigusa had a tight grip, and, being older and a bit bigger, seemed naturally stronger than the teenager. She gripped at her wrists, not willing to take the easy way out by pulling her top down again, she tried in vain to break Chigusa's grip.

"EEP!"

She yelped, as Chigusa suddenly took her down, flipping her onto her back on the mat, wrenching at her head and neck. Her bare feet kicked on the mat in protest, her cheek and cute face rubbing against Chigusa's breast, as she was unable to escape the headlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Throwing Echo down onto the mat with a side headlock takeover, Chigusa still retained her hold around her opponent's head. As she brought her opponent onto the mat, she would keep wrenching at her head, looking to weaken her opponent even more. And then, an idea came into her mind, and a naughty smile formed on the former Wrestle Angel's lips.

As she kept Echo down on the mat, Chigusa would then release her from the side headlock. But rather than letting her go right away, she would shift her position, moving herself right on top of the girl, looking to bury her face right between her breasts as she would go for a full body pin. The crowd rejoiced upon seeing this, and Chigusa would maintain her weight on top of her.

"Sorry, but I couldn't resist myself~" Chigusa giggled as she would give Echo a full breasts smother while pinning her down. The referee made her way next to both wrestlers, and she would start counting for the pin, slapping the mat next to them after getting herself on her knees.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Young Echo was struggling, kicking her slim bare legs, trying to break out of the side headlock...when Chigusa switched up to a different plan, Echo getting an eyeful of cleavage and letting out a "What the" before getting smothered by the purple haired girls incredible tits!

"MFMFMFMMM!" Echo protested, kicking her legs and squirming...and secretly really enjoying the feel of Chigusa's tits in her face, those soft orbs pressing and rubbing against her lips and cheek. She reached up, grabbing at said breasts, trying to push them away...but also giving them a squeeze and grope, the secret pervert in the greek girl embarrassed at her own actions.

Then she heard the pin count. She scrambled, and got JUST enough leverage to force her shoulder off the mat and break the pin count...though it didn't break the smother she was still stuck in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next