Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayasui and Rachel: Fire Forged Friends?

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hayasui and Rachel: Fire Forged Friends? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayasui and Rachel: Fire Forged Friends?

Post by Panda Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Hayasui gave Rachel a concerned look before deciding that, on this night of wanton disregard for her family's rules, she might as well take some advice from a friend. With that in mind, Hayasui took a moment to compose herself before tipping back the glass and downing her serving of sake all in one go. The girl couldn't help but sigh at the warm tingling burning sensation of the sake flowing down her throat, humming contentedly as the liquid lit a fire in her.

"...That was actually...kinda nice," Hayasui admitted, unable to help a smile as her face heated up a bit. The girl suddenly found herself unable to look away from Rachel for a few moments, wondering when why the lights had suddenly...suddenly...

Shaking her head, Hayasui was unable to help a slight giggle at the feeling of the sake burning away inside her.

"One more," Hayasui said, pouring herself and Rachel another serving and downing hers.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Hayasui and Rachel: Fire Forged Friends? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayasui and Rachel: Fire Forged Friends?

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:57 pm

As Rachel lowered her head to face Hayasui again, and she was a little surprised with what she saw (in retrospect she shouldn't have been, but she was surprised nonetheless). Hayasui clearly had taken pretty well to the sake, her half-open eyes glued on Rachel for several seconds. She finally broke the eye contact with a shake of her head, pouring the two of them another drink and downing hers right off the bat.

"Aw yeah, one more," Rachel chuckled as she turned her head back and drank her own. She could certainly handle quite a bit more, but she had a good buzz going, and where she grew up you don't drink more of your host's booze than they do. The fire in her own belly was starting to burn as well as she took her second shot besides, and whatever the ointment didn't do for her sores was certainly being taken care of now. "Man, I love me some sake."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:09 am

In the time that passed, Hayasui and Rachel managed to work their way through the bottle. Hayasui had put on a Japanese sitcom, with English subtitles for Rachel's benefit, and was now leaning up against Rachel, her feet tucked up onto the couch (loveseat) as they watched the insane antics of the show. Hayasui turned out to be a giggly, happy kind of drunk, unaware of her hand resting on Rachel's thigh as they enjoyed the show.

"Say, Rachel," Hayasui said suddenly, "Do you...are you...umm...sorry," she said, looking away with a fresh blush, "Never mind."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:27 am

By the time they had finished the bottle of sake, even Rachel was feeling pretty giggly. She prided herself on being a heavyweight (well, figuratively speaking), but this stuff had her in a good spot, and definitely washed the pain of their match earlier away. She couldn't help but notice how soft everything felt now; the sofa they were sitting on, the clothes she had borrowed, Hayasui's hand on her thigh.... wait, what?

She looked down to double check just as Hayasui suddenly spoke, bringing her attention back up as their eyes met. "Hey, no, it's okay," she said reassuringly. "What did you want to ask?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 am

"Ummm...well..." Hayasui trailed off, her face going redder still, "Well...I'm a little worried about future matches, especially about the kinds of people you mentioned...and...I...I don't want my first time to be in the middle of a ring...annnnd...areyouinterestedinme?"

With that, Hayasui looked down, embarrassed beyond belief at the conclusion her drink-befuddled mind had brought her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:04 am

Rachel's smile dimmed a bit, not out of sadness or disappointment, but simple, genuine empathy. She had been sending slightly mixed signals all evening, partially because she wasn't totally sure how she felt herself, but she still felt bad about it. She didn't know Hayasui that well, and with their first meeting involving the latter beating the former to a twitchy pulp, it was hard for any romantic sparks to really light up. But damn, was she cute.

Rachel also wasn't really ready for a long-term relationship, at least she didn't think so, and she was worried that this was something Hayasui wouldn't really understand. Or rather, Rachel held these concerns about an hour ago, when she was a lot more sober. As it was, she was drunk, cozy, and more than a little bit horny. And those eyes were to something to get lost in.

So, for better or worse, Rachel didn't say anything. Instead, she cupped Hayasui's cheek in her hand, slowly closing her eyes as she brought their mouths together.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:54 am

Hayasui froze as she felt Rachel's hand on her cheek, starting to relax into it before she saw Rachel's lips approaching hers. Hayasui's eyes went wide before she felt Rachel's lips upon hers, the soft caress helping her relax as her eyes drifted closed again.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 am

As Hayasui went in for the kiss, Rachel gently slid her tongue into Hayasui's mouth as her free hand glided down from her face to her chest, cupping and softly squeezing the breast. She adjusted her sitting to face Hayasui better, leaning in and deepening the kiss as her hand moved down further, grasping the lip of her shirt and slowly lifting to reveal the soft, warm skin beneath.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Hayasui squeaked as she felt Rachel's tongue slipping into her own, feeling it rub up against her own tongue as Rachel leaned in to deepen the kiss.

After everything else that had happened tonight, the sudden rush of knowing what they were about to do but know nothing about what would happen next made Hayasui lightheaded. She was sharply brought back to herself when Rachel proceeded to start groping her, Hayasui moaning into Rachel's mouth as sparks rushed through her from the point of contact.

Hayasui soon found herself leaning backwards as Rachel slid her shirt up, revealing more of her for Rachel to work with.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:55 am

Slowly, and gently, Rachel leaned back, breaking the kiss and opening her eyes. She looked over Hayasui's curvaceous, flawless skin and traced a hand slowly down her exposed belly before lifting her shirt up farther. Breaking from her gentle swiftness, Rachel reached up and pried off her own jacket and blouse, undoing her bikini top before leaning back in for the kiss, more passionate now than ever.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next