Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Carlson knew since about 2 to 3 years ago that there were more creatures beyond the likes of man, witches were considered human so they didn't count. In the past the group had fought the likes of demons and necromancers, even encountering others from another universe far into the future. A dark place where there was only war, a place like that served as a reminder of what could occur were it not for the subtle hands of the supernatural government to protect it.

"Farfallia? Can't say we have encountered them, but it makes sense what with butterflies and spiders. Please continue, we know you were captured by the Queen. Although why she took an interest in you is something we're curious about, should we assume that the Arachnioms haven't encountered many humans before?" Carlson asked, even the slightest detail could prove useful in killing the Queen at the end.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

"Arachniom encountered humans when electrical lighting can to be. Their homeland is nearly pitch black. Or at least was long ago. I was captured. Targeted because I was a lone human. The Queen didnt think anyone would miss me. I was brought to her castle."

Jay said something then that wss contradictory to what was currently known about Arachniom. "I was brought to a cook. She said I was to be seasoned and brought to the Queen to be eaten alive. But for some reason, she left me go...I'll never know why. From there I went to the Queen's room and confronted her."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Carlson knew the reports about the Arachnioms, they kept their base of operations in darkness for the most part. No matter, it would be easily dealt with. Chon for example lacked proper sight entirely and Lunar was a robot who could easily adapt, as for the more human members of the team such as himself and Amy a magic spell would easily enable to see easily in even the darkest of areas.

Jay's words made Carlson frown slightly, so they did consume humans it seemed. Just another reason to wipe them out, he wondered if they had even eaten werewolves or vampires. As the group continued their meal Carlson would then ask "So the Queen chose not to eat you, and in the room what occurred Zokaro? Did she say or do anything of note, some odd quirk or mannerism that we might exploit? Even the smallest detail can prove important, like when Chon investigated a series of attacks done by a rogue witch coven."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 am

"Oh no, she tried to eat me whole. We fought in there for a few minutes. And when she proved to bee much too powerful, I jumped from the open window and attempted escape. She followed me out and took me to the ground..."

Ryan also asked if she dis anything odd that they could exploit to take her down. "Not that I know. Just like the rest shes sex crazed, powerful and insane...That chef of her's however. She wasnt really like any of he others."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Carlson was expecting the Queen, ruler of the race to have some more well.....ability to act in a better capacity than the rest of the race. Then again the general view of the race was that of wild creatures who would eat and/or rape you and do worse, in any real order. Not exactly a delightful bunch, all the more reason to take the Queen out. Cut off the head and the body will die.

"Well then if she's just as wild as the rest then it should make things much easier for us, Queen or not she won't escape from her execution." Carlson muttered grimly, usually the leader of the team preferred to avoid taking lives. But this was going to be the exception, the Queen of the Arachnioms was beyond redemption. The group was merely going to snuff out the candle.

Once the lunch was over the dishes were moved to the sink via Jenny's magic, Carlson would nod to Jay. And a loud buzzing noise would be heard outside, a massive helicopter was landing on the grass. Piloted by Shomei, the group wordlessly made their way into the helicopter with Carlson leading Jay inside of it. Once they were in and seated the copter would start to gain altitude, the leader would then say "By the way Zokaro, on the off chance that this all goes to hell. There anything you want to get off your chest the now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:47 am

"Shes a queen...Im pretty sure she wasn't born into that. There has to be some reason that they listen to her. That they follow her." Jay pauses. His eyes narrow a bit. "Until we actually find that out, do you have any guess at all?" Jay asks Ryan as his plate magically floated away.

The blades of a helicopter driven by Shomei began to spin and whir. The machine would then start to fly above the ground. The team would be on their way to Canada then.

Why asked if he had any last words beforehand if the operation failed, Jay looked down to think. "I don't think so...." There was a tint of lie in that statement.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Carlson smirked at Jay, so he didn't have anything to get off his chest just in case the worst should happen? Well that was fine by the leader of Team Starmage, made things easier. The crew never really hid anything from each other, considering they were more or less a non blood related family who had endured the worst of things.

"I got something for you......" Carlson would lean forward, with a seemingly conspiratorial air. And then state......"I call French fries chips, cause I'm British." Jenny who was present next to her boyfriend would merely roll her eyes.

As the helicopter flew Carlson would then suddenly become very serious, and lean in his seat. "Okay people listen up, tonight we remove a queen from her throne. And snuff out the evil she spawns. We're going to go over our roles in this missions. Myself, Chon and Jay will offer ourselves up as bait to the Queen. And once we're in the chamber, Light will assault the main army directly. While he distracts them and kills them by the hundreds, Lunar, Shomei and Huanle will infiltrate to the predetermined sniping point. Whereupon the Queen will be assassinated as Jay, myself and Chon combat her as a distraction. Any questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Jay would give Ryan an odd look when Ryan said something meaningless and overall dumb. "Yeah yeah, thats nice...He would shake his head and then listened up as Ryan began to get serious and explain the plan of how they were going about this.

His eye blink a few times. "Bait? For the queen? Wouldn't she recognize me from before if she saw me again?" Once that question was answered, he had another relating question. "And how are we going to get caught? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Carlson looked at Jay with a small smirk, well Jay wanted to get payback. This was just the start of it all, Carlson didn't like the plan. But it was going to be best, and now the young man was going to explain why.

"Exactly Jay, she will most likely recognise you. And we're counting on that, she will demand to have you again. And me and Chon are extra bonuses, it's simple really. We're going to land and let ourselves be captured by guards, but they will know us. You see some of those spider folk have learned to hate their race, so we've gotten word to them that we're coming. In exchange for aiding us they have been promised amnesty, they will be waiting for us at an arranged meeting point.

They will take us directly to the Queen, by the time which Shomei will have set up at the sniping point. He will watch for the signal, and Light will be dropped in to engage the entire army. During this distraction the three of us, you Jay myself and Chon will engage the Queen in combat. Shomei will take the shot just in case we're not able to handle it, then Lunar will have the roof of the palace blown up and we'll be helicoptered up. Safe and sound."

"Carlson-sama, we're nearing the LZ. Please prepare to drop off." Shomei stated from the cockpit.

The leader of team starmage nodded and would then state to his fellows "Okay people, we're only getting one shot at this. But one shot has been the only thing we've needed. Wake up, save the day, go to the pub. We've been through worse and come away laughing, this will be like the scalpel removing the tumour. Let's go." after holding Jenny's hand he would stand up. And open the helicopter side door, with Chon being the first to leave and followed by Carlson.

The pair would stand with Jay outside the forest that lurked the kingdom of the enemy, the trees were just too hard to land inside. With the exception of the palace, it's roof poking out over the canopy.

"You ready Zokaro?" Carlson muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Deserters. Even in a race that was so kayak to their queen. They'd rather topple a regime than fight against Starmage. Jay watches as they approach the large forest. "Just as ominous as I remember..." Ryan spoke to the team, saying that they had only one shot at this. Jay wasnt showing it on the surface but...He was very nervous.

There was a chance he could die here. Even if the fight would essentially be 3 vs 1, Jay still didn't have an exact idea what Reclusive could do. He hopped out of the helicopter and stood tall. He looked back to the others in the helicopter and gave them a nod. He then looks at the two with him.

"So...Where's our convoy?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next