Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Carlson was smirking, this was it. Time to crown the Queen. Before that though Carlson wanted to speak with Reclusia, Shomei wouldn't fire until he was given the proper signal after all. Carlson rubbed his wrists to get the circulation flowing and Chon did the same sort of thing, the blind man had his sight concealed. But Reclusia would certainly feel the waves of anger emerging from him.

"Well aren't you a tall one." Carlson said, giving a small wolf whistle after it. Reclusia might be wondering why the head of Team Starmage was acting so cordial rather than tremble in terror, that was because all the cards were in his hands.

"Anyway, let's get down to business. Not all of us are going to be leaving this room alive, am I correct in understanding this? I certainly have the future in my sights....." Carlson stated, his smirk growing ever so slightly wide.

That was the signal, Shomei listened for it and muttered "Almost too easy....." Shomei fired his rifle, the sights aimed right at the Queen's head. The bullet was able to tear apart at the molecular level, a custom made one just for Reclusia. It wasn't a pretty little bullet, this was a killing one.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:40 am

"Thank you. I try to have my children take after me...But they can never be the real thing. Its a shame really." Reclusive laughs. She takes a step forward and grabbed Jay by the wrist. She brought him in close in a gentle manner to run a hand through his hair.

"W-What is this...?" Jay asks.

"You tell me. You knew you had to see me again. You wanted to make love. Or kill me. Wine way, you couldn't come back alone so you brought friends." Reclusia stopped for a moment in a bit of realization. "The Bovinian's couldnt sex you up...And you come back here. But you would've been back sooner..."

Reclusia pulled Jay in for a hug just as Ryan gave the signal. The shot was taken, and Jay sensed it. He muscles over Reclusia and pushed the two of them. Unfortunately, saving himself would have given up the plan's secrecy as the two fell on the floor and the bullet hit the wall.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 pm

"Damnit!!!!!" Shomei shouted out, he couldn't believe it. He actually missed! Shomei took pride in his work, that bullet had been custom made as well as the rifle. The former JSDF officer quickly locked in another round and aimed down the sights again and stated "Carlson I'm ready to fire again, give the order!"

"Hold your fire Shomei!" Carlson yelled into his speaker, Chon sprung into action. The blind man quickly rushed to Jay and Reclusia, he quickly mounted the pair and began trying to rain down vicious blows on Reclusia. His anger had been unleashed, Chon had this look of pure fury on his facial features. All this ruckus wasn't going to go unnoticed.

"Light! Begin your assault, cause as much mayhem and destruction as you can!" Carlson shouted as he proceeded to rush forward to try and assist Chon in beating Reclusia down.

Suddenly in the main city a figure would burst out from the sewers, Light had been concealed in there by the defectors. Silence would rain as he lept out from below, Light eyed everything around him and licked his lips. "Time to party......" he muttered before punching the ground.

The impact sent severe tremors around Light's location, sending guards and slaves and various objects all around. This was then followed by Light shouting at the top of his lungs with "GUARDS OF THIS HELL!!!!!!! COME AND SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONGST YOUR PATHETIC KIND!!!!"

All hell just broke loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Cesba heard a bullet. She took the spice jars and emptied them on the floor. From there she covered her ears so that she couldnt hear what came next. In the room, Reclusia realized the plot to kill her and let out a deafening high-pitched cry. It was enough to cause the men near her discomfort in the ears.

In the streets where Light was, hordes of Arachniom appeared. Men and women both began to move towards the castle. That is...Until they saw the tall man. Absent-mindedly they all advance on Light. Giant spider arms protrude from their backs. 4 for each other them to stab at enemies with.

Reclusia made sexed moans as Chon punched him. "I love when my good fights back!" With a bit more than just ease, Reclusia stood up and threw the two men away with one motion. Four large and sharp scythe-like spider legs came from her back. She licks her lips.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Light grinned even as he saw hordes of his foes proceed to produce spider arms, that could easily rip a man apart like it was nothing no doubt. But Light wasn't human, he was a living weapon. A tank that moved like a race car one could say, bred for one thing. To have no equal in battle and cause mass destruction while doing it, Light fought on the side of justice. But it was more out of loyalty to Carlson, and that he simply loved to fight.

The living weapon would rush to the nearest of the Arachniom, and allow himself to be stabbed with those arms. And suddenly there would be a hissing noise, Light's blood would emit a hissing noise. It was magical in nature, and when shed it could take any effect that he wished. The big guy tanked whatever was thrown at him, and as that Arachniom would feel the pain of having their limbs burned to the very bone. Combined with Light using his hands to press into the head, to squish it like a grape. With a pressure that was impossible to the normal human.

"HARRRRRRDER!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!" Light yelled out, he relished getting the pain as much as he caused it. To him it was the only time where he felt well and truly....alive.....

Meanwhile Carlson gave a sharp whistle, and in a few moments something flew into the room. It was the katana that Carlson had planted when he first landed, it contained the soul of a powerful demon slayer. And was bound to the young man, he was considered it's daimyo so to speak. Carlson grabbed it and calmly entered a stance to ready himself for battle.

Chon meanwhile spat at the ground in front of Reclusia, a huge blue aura swirled around him. To the point where the room was virtually shaking, the blind man snarled and gritted his teeth. Now the Queen was revealing her ugly self in her entirety, so there was no point in hiding the contempt that the blind man felt anymore.

As she got away though and did this Carlson would yell "Fire!" and Shomei instantly took the shot. Aimed right at the back of Reclusia, years of sniper training went into that trigger. Reclusia dodged once, Shomei would hound her till he got that shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:12 am

Outside of the room where the chaos all started, Cesba panted a bit. The Royal Guard had come to Reclusia's aide, but Cesba would not let them through. There were a few unconscious bodies laying around her, but there were many more around her that wanted into that room. One would lunge forward, prompting the traitor to send a knee into their stomach. Simultaneously, she grabbed a spice pack and ripped it open to throw into the enemy's face. This would most likely blind them. She was trying to but them time, but that time was thin.

Reclusia stood to her feet and watched as Ryan and Chon got ready to a fight. "My, my...Humans are so interesting. To bad our species never really got to intermingle when we first met 200 years ago. But of course, I would not allow such a pure race to be tainted by human seed..." She looked at the two and quickly realizes, perhaps too late...

"Ragh!" Jay yelled, jumping on Reclusia from behind and wrapping his arms around her spider arms, trapping the extra four limbs from doing any damage or getting in the way of Shomei's shot. And that shot was taken. Reclusia made a small grunt...Then a long and loud moan of pleasure. Her right shoulder had a hole right through it. She bit her lip and giggled. Turning her head, she raises one of her normal arms and shoots a web directly at the sniper.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Shomei fired, this time he hit. He prepared to load another round into the chamber of his sniper rifle. Only Reclusia had sniper accuracy on her side too, as a web had been fired straight at the former JSDF officer. He didn't even have time to blink before the web and it's fabric covered the barrel, all in all the gun was now useless. "Bitch." Shomei muttered under his breath. He tossed the rifle to the side, but he was prepared. No member of Team Starmage ever came to the field without a backup plan, and he had another rifle prepared. But it was going to take a brief period of time to assemble it together.

"Your foul existence ends here!" Carlson shouted, his sword was ready for battle. But Lunar suddenly chimed in by saying "Carlson! Cesba is appearing under siege, shall I open fire on the stairs to bar the enemy from reaching her?"

"Do it! No way we're taking the stairs anyway, fly in and fire at full power Lunar."

In an instant there was a loud booming noise and dust and screams emerged from the stairs, Lunar was fire control. She had equipped herself for flying in and causing mass destruction at key targets.

Carlson meanwhile was now rushing forward while slowly drawing his blade, and prepared to quick draw in the hopes of attempting to slice off one of Reclusia's spider arms. Jay might be holding them down, but surely Carlson could manage just a bit off the top. Chon meanwhile remained in the back, to prepare for a strike when the chance appeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:21 pm

"That ought to buy some time from outside interference..." Reclusia laughed to herself. Her spider arms, still held by Jay, began to wiggle around as she tested her free space. With ine powerful flex of those four arms Reclusia would break free from Jay. It was just in time as well. Ryan's blade met with the sharp scythes of her arms and the two changed. Two of her spider arms came in on Ryan's undefended side to swipe at him.

"Raja!" Cesba cries out in a struggle as she finishes holistic someone over her head and slamming them down in a knockout suplex. She again struggles to her feet. The footsteps of more guards could be heard coming from the stairs. She reaches for more spice jars but...she seemed to be all out. That was when a destructive shake of the castle would blog out the only stairway to the Queen's chamber.

The Arachniom took a few breaths of relaxation before fainting and collapsing on the floor.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Lunar was circling the castle, making sure to lower just a little bit to avoid being caught in the sights of Akatsuki. The ex JSDF officer had readied another sniper rifle as a backup, a magazine was loaded and ready. His years of training prepared him to quickly fire downrange once again. "Ready to fire at your request Carlson-san!" he shouted in his headset.

Carlson's reactions kicked in, the sword he used contained the soul of a powerful demon slayer who was a master fighter. The memories of said warrior melded with that of the young man and the voice in his head warned him of danger, Carlson quickly jumped back to avoid the attack. "Akatsuki fire at will!" he shouted.

Lunar scanned the building, her work prevented any enemy reinforcements from storming the room. She detected Cesba's fallen body though and realised something. "Carlson! Cesba's vitals have fallen, she's KO!" Lunar stated.

"She's done enough, Lunar extract her!" when Carlson shouted that order the robot girl quickly flew through a nearby window. Where the pink haired woman turned and blew a hole out with a fired grenade from her arm, with extra room Lunar then scooped Cesba in her metallic arms and flew out with her.

Chon meanwhile got into the fight, using his chi energy he moved fast. So fast that it seemed that he was teleporting short distances, when in actuality he wasn't. And the blind man was going to try and strike down hard on Reclusia with a chi infused axe kick to the top of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:12 am

Jay listens to the radio transmission from Lunar that Cesba had fallen. And that she was not doing so well. The fighter in him wanted to check on his fallen comrade. But he had sense enough to know that wasnt going to be possible with Reclusia in his hands.

Reclusia missed swiping at Ryan. She also didnt see the other man incoming to slam her with an axe kick. Her upper body faltered and she was nearly dropped. Her spider arms dug into the ground to prevent her from falling. Meanwhile, Jay huffed a bit and started to get back up.

Cesba opens her eyes in time to feel herself being lifted off the ground. "W-What rhe...?" She looked up to Lunar, and promptly held onto the robot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next