Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Chon smiled, he was usually introverted when it came to those outside of his crew. Namely out of keeping the secrets of how he could see akin to the level of a normal person, how would you feel if you saw a big Chinese guy walking down the street with a blindfold and no aid to guide him?

However if Carlson trusted this man, then that was good enough for the Chinese fighter. Chon turned to Carlson and motioned with his hand, the team leader nodded and said "Say Chon, it's been sometime since we've been to the west has it not?" as he proceeded to move across the garden with Chon following in tow with a motion for Jay to follow.

The blind man nodded and responded with "Yeah we've pretty much set up base here in Japan. We all met at a school over in Britain, called Starmage Academy. It was a place for all supernatural sorts, witches were the most common there. I was placed there to rein in my hate towards magic..."

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:13 am

"Never heard of it. It must either be secret or out of the reach of western minds....Probably the latter of the two..." Jay's cat learns flatten out and point low. "I wonder sometimes what but would be like if I was much more regulated. But a lack of family led to me being summoned by you guys so, whatever. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Carlson smirked at the words of Jay, giving him a nudge and saying "Your not supposed to know of it, it's based in Scotland. To the public it looks like a very exclusive and elite boarding school, with so many entry requirements it's near impossible for normal people to enter. It's for the best that way."

Chon meanwhile lifted his chin, before turning his gaze upwards "Speaking of family, I myself had a Brother. Although he perished against rogue witches in combat when I was but a child. That was how I was introduced to the hidden world that you now are a part of Zokaro-san, to say I desired revenge was an understatement. I believed magic as a blight on the world, and became highly skilled in killing them without a peep from them. But then......"

The blind man drifted off as he detected a woman sitting on a hill not far from them, she was Chinese with black hair placed in a ponytail. Dressed in a Qipao, the woman stood up and waved to Chon before rushing up to them. "Hi Bro!" she shouted.

Chon smirked while Carlson stood with his arms folded. The woman would go up to Jay and say "Hi there, you must be the new recruit yeah? I'm Huanle, Chon's Sister. Witch and martial artist, and all round badass." giving a small bow to Zokaro after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:27 pm

One track mind. That was also a big downfall with Jay. His focus was never on one thing so he tended to refocus on one important idea and forget all others. That, coupled with a simple mind and a heavy undereducated past...

He looked Handle up and Dow a few times. Maybe not than he was supposed to or should have. Luckily, he had control. Chon could have probably killed Jay if he said anything so he bit his tongue. "Uh....Uh huh. Im the 'new guy'."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Huanle giggled at Jay's response, his whole appearance reminded the Chinese woman of the nekos that was within the magic council. She stood in contrast to her Brother Chon, her clearly upbeat nature at odds with the reserved attitude that the blind vengeance clearly carried. Huanle would nudge Chon and say "Hey bro, can you check things at the armoury with me? Just want to go over your weapons one more time."

Chon nodded and said to Jay "I will meet you later at dinner Zokaro-san, but I must look at the weapons that will be involved. If there is anything my time as a rogue witch slayer taught me is the value of preparedness, goodbye." giving a slight bow before making his way back to the house.

Carlson waited till the sibling duo left, then motioned for Jay to follow him. "It was a real shock when Chon found out he had a Sister, he lost his Brother to evil witches. Then he becomes an assassin who despises magic, only to find that he has a long lost sibling who was a witch. Quite the twist no?" he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Jay gives a small bow as well to Chon and went to walk son more with Ryan. He, he a better idea of what was happening now, spoke.

"People of strength, weapons to do the job. I thought this was going going be a stealth operation? Just to kill hay wretched woman? If given the chance, I could have done it myself." Which was a lie. Jay barely made it out from the Queen's clutches. Jay would have been killed and eaten.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Jay's question didn't go unnoticed by the leader of Team Starmage, why have so many people when it was to be a stealth operation? Well to most people that would be a good question, Chon had spoken of his time assassinating rogue witches out of revenge, the power of that hate with his chi energy let him survive even the worst magic spells.

"Well it's quite simple really. We need to make sure that we can get her on her own, she has all her people ready to die for her. Which is just as well, Jay I'm going to take you to the man who is going to take on that army. Him and his partner should be around here somewhere...." Carlson said as they went around the house to what looked like a crop circle. But really there were runic inscriptions on the ground, glowing a bright blue. In the centre was a man with dirty blonde hair, his upper body was nude. On display was his immensely ripped chest, adorned with various scars with fierce ones around his wrists. Also adorning it were intricate tattoos of which seemed to pulsate with power.

Not too far from the circle was a young woman, in contrast to the man's rough and unkempt looks she was near doll like in appearance.
Spoiler:

"Jay the girl is Lunar Messiah and the man is Light Killer, he will be the main attack for this operation." Carlson said, upon hearing this Lunar turned her attention to the two.

She then sprung out metallic wings and jet flames from her shoes, and promptly hovered in front of the pair. With the girl then resting in midair by leaning back and placing her hands on her navel and saying "Greetings Zokaro-san, I should inform you that Light is currently undergoing a magical battle ritual. And that it might be best to avoid disturbing him." she said in a polite tone.

This was then followed by a loud grunt from the man, who then stood up. To a full height of 6ft and 9 inches, which resulted in him being clearly taller than the leader of the team. Light then walked up to the group and said "S'up, heard about those spider folk. It's gonna be good to fight em, and crush them." slamming a fist into an open hand after saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:22 am

"Noted...it is hard for her to be alone. Wether she has servants or slaves around her, its usually all the time..." Jay looks down for a moment, remembering when he was regrettably a slave to the Arachniom Queen. He didn't dare make a promise to free other slaves. He was barely an an said himself.

But Ryan then states that there was someone who would would take on that army. "Unless you have a Pros with a vendetta then..." He stopped when they got to Light. The power eminating from him was great. Jay was barely able to notice Lunar flying. When he did, he quickly jumped back and hid behind Ryan.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Light didn't really seemed fazed all that much by Jay and his acting and looks, his hands dug in his pockets. The tattoos that were inscribed on the huge man stopped glowing, and in fact more of the ink patterns began to reveal themselves. "You can relax dude, these tattoos limit my powers. Just getting prepped for a big fight, lots of bugs. Just begging for it, gonna be nice to cut loose." Light said giving a rather large smirk.

Lunar sighed and folded her arms, before saying "Light I should point out that the enemy shouldn't be trifled with, they enjoy pain if my calculations are correct. So each enemy should be disposed of swiftly, followed by moving onto the next. You will be largely outnumbered after all."

The large man merely grunted and said "Last time I fought against something it was a fallen angel, somehow I don't think spider humans are going to cut it. But if there's enough of them, it might be a good enough fight. Don't worry, they're going to have their hands full. I was built for combat, and to win." smiling at Jay after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:10 am

Jay was indeed a bit intimidated by Light. But then again he wasnt one to just attack. At least he didnt seem like he was. Then Jay hears Lunar make an incorrect assumption or a mislead fact. "Well a-actually, not allowed of them enjoy pain. Its most of the women and someone men. Surely their Queen..."

"The last thing I fought was a....A dragon woman. Much more than Include handle." This was the firat time that Jay had said anything verbally about his experience. His body tenses up for saying the word 'Dragon' for more reasons than just that day however.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next