Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 7 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:59 pm

"Touché. But I never had a match with Nats in the league, so this is a secret between you, me, several security cams and some other girls."
As a matter of fact, Anja had not seen Natalia for a rather long time. That kind of bugged her in a certain way as she was so long in the league herself and never had met her old friend one on one in an official match. But on the other hand, she did not really like to share her with so many people, so the thought about that mostly stayed in a remote corner of her mind.

Four seconds did go away quickly, and Anja stood up with a little sigh, mimicking the grappling stance of her opponent.
"One of my hands feels strangely cold right now."
She added with a grin.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 7 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Anja was a bit of a tease, and Janet would snort and roll her eyes when the blonde mentioned how one of her hands was now feeling cold. The Lakota wrestler was not about to let Anja get to her, though after that last hold the brunette was a good deal flustered. She kept her distance for a few seconds as she brushed herself off, took a deep breath, and then got into a grappling position, ready to resume her fight with Anja, hopefully in a way which would allow her to claim the advantage.

"Mm, well, I'll be warming you up soon enough, so don't you worry about that..." Janet would say, as she slowly began to move in towards Anja, shuffling her feet across the canvas, holding her hands out towards Anja's one hot and one cold hand, preparing for a lockup as she thought of how she could get the jump on the German girl and establish her primacy once again...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:46 pm

"That is a promise I really am bent on to make you come true. In one way or the other way."
A promise had to be kept, especially a yummy one like this one, and of course she would also attempt to make this happen in a way that saw her in the top position. Grinning happily from the realization that Janet had not lost her fighting spirit after a little bit of fondling was encouraging for the ongoing progress of the match.

Not to make things too easy for Janet, she would attempt to lock hands with her and press her front side against the Native American while putting one of her feet backwards for some stability.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Janet was turned on now, of course, but that was only going to make her more competitive, if anything. Anja had managed to tie up the score, but it was still anybody's game, and if Janet could swing the momentum back in her direction then she would have no problem in finishing Anja off, winning the match, and then claiming the blonde girl as her prize for the night. It all sounded like the perfect plan to her, and so the brunette was going to take a breath, then move in again and make sure that she could put that perfect plan into action.

"Oh, don't you worry about that promise! I am not going to go back on anything as important as that," Janet said, as she moved in closer to Anja, putting her hands up and getting ready to lock up with her blonde opponent again. As Anja moved forward and then reached up, as well, Janet interlocked her fingers with those of the other wrestler, slid a foot back for stability, and then pushed forward, her chest pushing into Anja's as they locked up again, seeming dead even as they started trying to push each other back.

With her face this close to Anja's, Janet smiled and puckered her lips, making loud kissing noises to tease Anja—or, perhaps, to invite her to do something with those lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Anja had fought dozens of girls in the most different kinds of matches, but rarely had she met a girl like Janet. Used to gritty fighting for every inch, the Blonde was pretty surprised turn by turn from the goofiness that the native American had always ready to show her. and now it was happening in full front of her again.

Her face turned a little bit red from surprise and the general feeling of being treated like that.
"Hi hi. You´re one of a kind, really."
She giggled involuntarily before trying to playfully catch the mouth of the other girl with her own.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 am

Janet was more than happy to just relax and have a little fun, even if it meant taking it easy on the actual competition for a minute or two. Even with the two of them all tied up and looking for an advantage, there was no reason why they shouldn't have some fun in the process. Janet giggled as she leaned in to kiss Anja, her lips catching the German's as the two of them tasted each other's mouths again.

"Mmmm..." Janet purred, her mouth open as she would lick at Anja's mouth with her tongue, trying to create a very sensual experience. She knew that she could not kiss Anja forever, of course. In all likelihood, if the Lakota didn't make a move, then her opponent would. and Janet wanted to be the one who took advantage of an off-guard opponent!

Janet would break the kiss, though she would still stare into Anja's eyes for a second. Then, suddenly, she would spin, trying to get behind Anja and grab her arms from behind!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 am

The playful Janet vanished and was replaced by the sensual Janet. Not that she had not seen this happen before at the photo shoot, but it was still quite delightful to see her like that. Meeting her tongue to tongue, the fingers of the Blonde moved within the grasp of the native Americans in delight while her body was pressing itself against the counterpart of her opponent.

Then Janet suddenly broke the kiss, and before Anja could say something, she was already in action and moved around!
"AH, no! Let go!"
She demanded quickly while moving around within the grip of the other girl, gasping both in delight and surprise.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 am

Janet really enjoyed the kiss, as she really enjoyed most experiences that she had with Anja. The blonde had seemed a little bit cold when they had first met, but Janet had quickly been able to discover quite the sweet, sensual side to Anja, and she loved any experience she could get with the European blonde. After this match they would certainly have some more fun together. But right now, as much as Janet loved having fun, she wanted to win! She broke the kiss and spun around to catch Anja from behind, sliding her arms underneath Anja's and trying to pull them up and lock them in place!

"Gotcha!" Janet would say, as she tried to tighten her hold and prevent Anja from breaking free. "I might as well take the Full Nelson, since it's so easy to do! You did a good job catching up, but now I'm going to take the lead again, sweetie!"

As she spoke, she would push her chest forward, pressing her breasts into Anja's back, just to try to tease the blonde a little bit more!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:23 pm

"Hey!"
Quickly spun around, the German girl could not really do much when the native American locked in the hold. That of course did not mean that Anja would just let herself get caught like that and would shake around in the grasp of Janet. She was not that often in a submissive position, but if it had to be, the Blonde liked a girl in real control.

"Yeah, whatever. This is the last boring hold left...hm?"
Anja was a little bit surprised when her opponent made the old school move quite interesting and put a smile on her face.
"Oh, forget it. Not boring anymore."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:44 am

"Well, yeah, I think it might be the last of the boring ones. We've got...let's see...the torture rack, the grapevine...the abdominal stretch could be a little bit boring, I guess, so I might as well take that one, too." She chuckled and pressed herself closer into Anja's back, her mouth right next to Anja's ear so that she could kiss the lobe in a teasing manner. "And I think there was one more pose from right at the very end of the photoshoot, huh?" She chuckled again and pushed her breasts a little harder against Anja's back. Though it was a slightly more boring hold, she wanted to make sure that they could both enjoy it.

And, yes, Anja really did seem to appreciate the slightly sexy edge to the hold. It was so simple, and yet, so effective. The former Entropy champion savored the feeling of rubbing her chest against Anja's back. "Heh heh, you like it? Stay still for a second, and there's more where that came from..." She would try to pull Anja's arms a little tighter and even press her leg against Anja's to make it more difficult for her to move around.

The referee came in, watching closely, ready to start counting as soon as the hold was locked in completely.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next