by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 10 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 pm

So her little show did not deter the Native American, but it had still been worthwhile for her to do so.
"Aw, too bad...I hope this attitude does not go over when you are in my bed..."
Anja replied with a little giggle after the first pain had subsided, pounding once on the ground with her flat hand when she was turned on the front as a show of protest. Of course the hold that was about to be applied to her was not funny in the slightest, but there was not much that she could do with or more importantly, against it. so she was stuck to hang into the hold and was hoping that the referee would quickly let it appear on the titantron.
"Uah!"
She gasped, moving against the hold in reflex.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 10 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:36 am

Janet loved any show she got from Anja. The blonde was someone who had seemed like a reserved, even perhaps slightly prudish individual when Janet first met her, but who now, after months of getting to know each other, was just as seductive and sexual as all of Janet's friends, and Anja was even an almost giggly person, which would have been shocking had someone told Janet that before she had gotten a chance to know the cute German girl.

Of course, she would not be doing much giggling while she was trapped in the ceiling hold! Janet flipped Anja over onto her stomach, then spent a few seconds arranging all eight limbs which would be involved in the hold, before she fell back and brought Anja up into the air! Janet pulled down with both arms, bending Anja a little more to really put some pressure on the poor blonde, who could do nothing but sit in the hold, try to endure it, and hope that the referee put a stop to it fast! The referee came in, glancing at all four pairs of connected limbs to ensure that the hold was locked in, before she would signal for it to appear on the titantron.

Janet would relish those few seconds where she could just bend Anja, though, threatening to snap her like a twig. "Your bed? Did I hear that right? Or do you want to change that last remark?" Janet would tease.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 am

"Nnghh...your argument has...a kind of grip..."
Anja managed to reply through closed teeth, unable to put another argument against it from this quite uncommon position she was in now. It was indeed not so important who was in whose bed at the end of the match, the main problem with this was that Janet was dating Heather, and friends always did go before dates and sex for Anja, regardless of the attraction factor of the girl she had laid her eyes on. On the other hand, monogamy was rather hard to keep up in friction anyway, and so the lines were always a little blurry in this regard.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:44 am

Janet heard the strain in Anja's reply, as the blonde had to speak through clenched teeth due to the pain that she was now in while suffering through this ceiling hold. This hold was certainly a useful one, one which held the possibility of completely incapacitating a girl if she was held in the hold for long enough—though most would submit long before that just to give their poor backs some rest. Sadly, here, Janet would not be able to test Anja's limits. As soon as the hold was locked in, and the referee had confirmed that, the girl in the stripes signalled and the image appeared on the titantron. Just like that, the score was now 4-3 in Janet's favor.

The Lakota had little idea of the relationship evaluations which were running through Anja's mind—Janet had never really thought of being in a relationship here in Tokyo as precluding the possibility of sex with another girl—and, without another thought given to the idea, she would let Anja go, tipping over to the side and letting the blonde tumble down onto the canvas. "Of course my argument is gripping. It's ironclad. You know where you're ending up tonight, sweetie."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:42 pm

Luckily, the agony of the hold ended quickly for the blonde girl trapped in it. Getting set down, she took some time to rest up, rolling on the back to look up to Janet with a happy and challenging impression on her face.
"...Ah..."
She still groaned a little before giving an answer to the bed issue at hand, turning her head a little like a raven would do too.
"You know that I am quite dysfunctional, right? Maybe I just visit you one night to have tender sex with you and whoever you may have bedded then if it is a hot girl. So I may indeed also take you in your bed."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:02 am

Once Janet set Anja down on the mat, the blonde girl seemed to want to take some time to rest. It was no wonder—the ceiling hold stretched out all four of her limbs, along with her back, and might have the most painful hold that the two of them had used on each other during their photoshoot. Having been the one to use it put Janet at a greater advantage than the 4-3 score might indicate. She may have a physical edge for the rest of this match. And she just might have a psychological edge, as well. All of that, of course, depended on her keeping Anja uncomfortable.

"Hey, no napping while we've still got a match going on!" Janet would say, lifting a foot and then pushing on Anja's back, trying to roll her over onto her knees and force her up onto her feet before she really had a chance to rest up. Anja still wanted to dispute the bed idea, of course, though she tried to twist around the idea of her being in Janet's bed. The Lakota smirked and rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at her opponent. "You know you want to be in my bed. Now you're trying to convince yourself that you can do it and still be in control. But, really, you just want to be submissive to me. And you shouldn't fight that, sweetie!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:02 am

"I like to be a little submissive then and when, but I am quite unruly too when kept down."
Anja giggled lightly attempting to go with the directing foot of Janet. Should she keep her mindset that she had already won and was about to bed Anja wherever she wanted. It was not the first time that she had the prospect of being conquered straight at hand, and that made the fight all the more intense and exciting.

And speaking of playing with excitement, on her way up to her feet, she would attempt to launch an attack on Janet by attempting to grab one of her legs around the knee with both arms and bring her down on the floor and on her back with a sweeping move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:15 am

"Oh, I think we'll see about that! I can tell that you want me to work you over good, Anja, sweetie, and I'm going to give you exactly what you want," Janet would say, very confident in herself now that she once again had the lead in this match. There were three holds left, and that was it. Winning two out of three would win Janet the match outright. One more guaranteed her at least a tiebreak in order to decide the winner.

Janet pushed Anja with her foot, turning her over onto her arms and legs as Anja began to pick herself up. Janet watched the blonde beginning to get up, but Anja suddenly threw herself in Janet's direction, a flash of blonde hair rocketing in towards the Native American wrestler before that flash took Janet's leg out from under her, causing her to lose her balance as she tried to stand on just the one remaining leg! "Aaah!" Janet would yell, hopping on one foot for a second before she collapsed onto her back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Her attack had worked perfectly, and now she had the native American girl where she wanted here. Shortly, she was thinking what kind of move could come next, and the choice was not that easy between one of her all time favorites, the Lotus Lock, and another one. She choose to approach the later one, a move which was quite sexy.

Attempting to get a grip of the second leg too to keep them in place long enough so that Anja could lay her weight on them, she would attempt to move her breasts over the crotch of Janet, moving slowly and from left to right up until they reached the smooth stomach of the other girl.
"You think you know how to satisfy me? I will show you what I like, and what you will like too after I make you my concubine after this match."
Anja replied smooth and calmly but with a look of determination in her eyes, banking on her ability of sensual but determined seduction.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:33 am

Anja, perhaps feigning some of the fatigue that she was suffering after that latest hold had gone in Janet's favor, suddenly rallied from the devastated state she had been in, laying on the canvas half out of it, and lunged forward at Janet's legs before the Native American girl could back up after that little push-kick. As the blonde slammed into her, Janet would yelp and try hopping on one leg, but there was no way that that was going to work. She went down, back hitting hard on the canvas and leaving her vulnerable to Anja.

Anja did not move right into her own hold now, instead grabbing both of Janet's legs to start, holding them down until she got herself on top of the tan brunette. She then pressed her breasts into Janet's crotch, moving them slowly back and forth, the ample orbs turning Janet on slightly and forcing her to bite her lip, before Anja would slide further up, running those breasts over Janet's stomach instead. It was still pretty sexy.

"Heh...you can show me what you like, and maybe if you're a good girl I'll do some of it to you..." Janet would respond.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next