Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja Empty Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Coming from:Here

Match stipulations:
The following moves must have been applied to any of the girls before a girl can be submitted. Pins are only allowed as moves and don´t have to be counted to three to be counted, just locked in. A photo is made of the move, shown large on the titantron and is then put on a separate, smaller screen.
Abdominal stretch
Full Nelson(done)
Ceiling Hold(done)
Lotus Lock
Sleeper Hold (done)
Torture Rack(done)
Bear Hug (done)
Figure Four Leg Lock (done)
Matchbook Pin (done)
Grapevine Pin

Example: Janet puts Anja into the Grapevine Pin. A photo is made once the move is locked in, appears on the big titantron and is replaced by the picture of Janet in the sleeper hold.
Winning condition: A scissor hentai pin

Buenos Aires:
The lights of the arena went off and the arena got only faintly lit while red, crow shaped lights appeared, kept on dancing over the audience, the ring and the way to the ring. The crowd began to murmur with it being a match that was a local main event on a world tour of AFW, the obviously uncaring heel German wrestler Anja the Raven was about to appear in a special event after an already eventful evening. The titantron finally showed her flock of crows, perching and screaming while two little girls hold hands and run through a deserted park with autumn colored leafs falling around them.

Crow Theme
Started to play while she stepped through the curtain. All red raven lights disappeared but one, and that one that was left illuminated Anja the Raven on her way to the ring. She entered the ring while still under the red light of the Raven, entering a corner with one foot on the bottom rope while starring at single, random people with the cold gaze of a Raven. Her dress was her usual attire, nothing more, nothing less.

Her opponent today was a someone she was really giddy of meeting her again. But for the eyes of the audience, her meeting with Janet girl was like a casual meeting in a supermarket.
*Give them nothing. And take from them..anything!*
She thought grimly as always at this point, although she was quite excited from the inside for this match while the lights reappeared and her gaze hung itself upon her way her opponent would likely take to enter the ring.

Last edited by Harrier on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 5 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:32 am

Shortly after Anja's entrance, the lights would dim again, and the whole arena would be bathed in many natural colors, shades of brown and green, slowly growing hotter in coloration, turning to gold, turning to the color of rust, as a chanting rhythm began to build up just at the edge of hearing. Then, when the atmosphere was right, Lady Lakota's theme began to play, and, as the music announced her arrival and the crowd gave her their loud approval, Janet made her entrance. She bounded down the ramp, waving to the crowds, smiling all the way down to the ring. Her opponent for tonight was someone she was eager to see again. She was thrilled to finally have a match with Anja. And one based on their photoshoot together, no less, where they would have to use the poses they had performed to earn points!

Janet carefully got into the ring, and then straightened up to her full height. She was dressed in her classic, typical attire, with her fringed cloak, black bikini top, leather skirt, boots, and, of course, her ceremonial Lakota headdress. She looked across the ring at Anja and beamed, grinning warmly as she was finally getting a chance to take the blonde on. Janet would walk over to Anja, taking her ceremonial headdress off and letting Anja get a good look at it. "I'm going to pluck your feathers and add them to this!" Janet would announce, giggling as she teased her blonde "Raven" friend.

After that, Janet would hand the headdress to the referee, and then do the same with her cloak. Once she'd gotten rid of those, she would be ready to fight. "So, how are you feeling tonight, Anja, sweetie?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:40 pm

Aja had watched the entrance of Janet with unusual great interest gleaming in her eyes. While she had been wandering around, she usually had much more respect for the native population who were mostly more hospitable and friendly instead of the invaders, marauders and pillagers her own ethnic group was mostly consistent off, at least in her perception.

Luckily for everyone, this was not the start of a discussion, but a hot wrestling match!
"Raven feathers in a headdress?"
Anja was no expert, but that sounded a little wrong, so she remarked it worth a smarty ass facial impression.
"Besides, i have already given away two souvenirs to girls that have battled me, and all good things are three. And I am feeling fine, thank you. How about you?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:08 am

"Why not?" Janet would say, as she was handing the headdress over to the referee, and then her cloak as well. It left her in just her bikini top, skirt, and boots, with a little bit of facepaint to show that she meant business. After the small ceremony she made out of discarding her more valuable and cumbersome articles of clothing, the Lakota wrestler was ready for battle. "It may not be traditional, but I've been looking to add some more meaning to my headdress. Raven feathers would symbolize the battle we fight tonight—and my victory over you!"

She would smirk and wink at Anja, clenching one hand into a fist and pumping it in the air in front of her. This match was going to be a blast. She and Anja would be recreating some of the poses they had performed for their bestselling calendar—a special edition calendar that had had two additional print runs due to considerable demand—and have a chance to really feel each other up in the process. "I've been feeling pretty fantastic!" Janet would reply to her friend. "I mean, since we had our photoshoot, a lot has changed. I lost the Entropy title, but I'm working towards another one. And even if I don't win one—I can still have lots of fun."

She would take a step closer and reach a hand out, to rub Anja's shoulder, then slide her hand up to cup the blonde's cheek fondly. "We're going to have fun tonight, right, sweetie?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:28 pm

So was there kind of an emerging pattern here? The German wondered a little.
"So, another belt. How nice for you, Janet, I guess at least, I could never really relate to championship belts. And this is your start then? I mean it´s a local main event, and I already defeated two champions fair and square. Stepping stone, stepping stone, how much do I like your tone."

Anja laughed, not giving a damn about her usual calm and collected behavior, singling a little at the end of her speech while stepping even closer against the sexy girl.
"Looking at your clothes, do you want to reach out for the hentai belt? You surely got the figure, the sex and the moves for it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:32 am

Anja's little rhyme was very interesting, and it made Janet giggle. She'd never heard that line about the stepping stones before. To her, it didn't exactly seem to make sense, but maybe it was a German thing. It was funny, in any case. "Yeah, I'm working my way back up to a title belt. There's a tournament that's going on, you know, that I'm in...and in the meantime I'm taking matches against some tough competitors to show off my skills." She would gently brush her hand over Anja's cheek. As Anja stepped closer, Janet just decided to go for a hug, bringing both of her hands down to just above Anja's butt and pulling her in, so that their breasts rubbed together.

When Anja mentioned that her clothes would make her a good contender for the hentai belt, Janet was almost a little shocked—this was her normal wrestling attire, after all, only slightly more revealing than Anja's, if at all—but as Anja kept speaking Janet sighed and decided to let the awkward moment pass unchallenged. What Anja said was true, anyway. And she knew from personal experience of Janet's sexual prowess. "Mm...you know, you could make a run at the hentai belt, too. You were incredible the last time we were together," Janet would say. She swayed a little as she hugged Anja a little tighter, almost as if the two were slow dancing.

"As long as Natasha's holding it, it's possible that she'd challenge one of us to contend for it. Heck, maybe we could both do it. We could have a three-way fight with Natasha...now that would be something!" Janet would muse. She would pause for a second, then lean in and press her forehead against Anja's, letting her nose rub against the nose of the German blonde. "It's all exciting stuff. But I only have one thing to focus on tonight, sweetie...and that's you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:10 am

The little sigh signaled the socially challenged blonde that she had probably said something wrong or something offensive. She had not really wanted to do something like this, and it clearly showed in her face.

"Wait, that was not what I wanted to say! You look fabulous in your clothes, not cheap or skimpy at all and..ah, I am simply bad at this kind of talk..."
Words burst out of her mouth in an attempt to make up for her blunder and failed on every level, sighing in relieve when the Lakota did not seem to object her various stupid variations of saying that she was sorry by simply stepping closer and waking the friendly but competitive side of the Blonde again.
"She can keep her belt. If I want to have Natasha, I am going to take her. Like you, as you will find out in a few minutes..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:28 am

Now it was Janet's turn to feel embarrassed, as she had intended to let that awkward moment go by without making Anja worry about it. It really wasn't a problem, as Janet understood what her German friend meant, even if Anja's words had seemed to suggest something else. Janet blushed, turning red, as she wished she hadn't sighed and let on that something wasn't quite sitting right. "No, really, sweetie, Anja, it's fine—don't worry!" Janet would say, and it seemed that, after a few seconds, Anja did quit worrying about it.

Thankfully, that moment passed, partially thanks to Janet hugging Anja very tightly and beginning to sway while holding the blonde in her arms, as if the two of them were dancing. Now, they were talking about title possibilities: specifically, for the hentai title, which was currently held by their mutual friend Natasha. Anja didn't seem to be very interested in the possibility of contesting the title. "Ah, well, I'm always happy to be with Natasha, but if I had a chance to go after the title...I don't know if I could resist!" Janet would say with a laugh.

"But right now, all of my attention is on you. And you'll see how difficult it is to try to make me yours!" Janet would say challengingly. "I won't go down easily."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:51 pm

"That sounds promising, finally a woman who can hold her own! And if you think about it, I already wrestled for the contract to Natasha´s belt, so you are kind in the first step of wrestling her for the belt now..."
Anja had indeed already encountered a few woman that could very well hold their own in a sensual but still competitive wrestling match, but few women had started this match with kind of a dance like they did now. Strange how they already harmonized well together after their shooting some time ago.

"Maybe we should start then? Not that I don´t like to dance with you like this, but we should probably still wrestle first."
Anja lightly laughed while still continuing to sway a little with Janet until the referee would come over and separate them, probably having enough of the pillow talk.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Janet really enjoyed the chance to be so close to her opponent before the match. Of course, she didn't always get a chance to wrestle with girls she already knew as intimately as she knew Anja. The Lakota sighed happily and was practically purring as the two of them held onto each other affectionately and swayed to some ethereal, inaudible music, adding to the crowd's excitement, but also delaying the actual start of the match, something that the referee girl seemed somewhat ruffled by.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right, sweetie. This is my first step towards the hentai belt, if I so desire it," Janet would say, before the referee came in and separated the two of them, ending their dance. Janet sighed and chuckled. They really should be getting on with their fight, she supposed. "And you're right again—we should be getting on with our fight. I'm looking forward to using some of the holds you put me in in the photoshoot on you this time, Anja, sweetie!"

Once they had backed away from each other, the referee gave a signal, and the bell rang. Janet would put her arms up and bend her knees, getting into a position to lock up with Anja. "Are you ready?" Janet would ask teasingly, sticking her tongue out at her friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next