Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victor's spoils. (For Person)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 Empty Re: Victor's spoils. (For Person)

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Hayley was starting to feel a want, a need to have Astolfo close to her. It might have been the mojito enhancing how she felt combined with the music and lights, although it was probably just how she felt towards her guest in general. This was much better than tossing Astolfo about in some ring, just wasn't as cute if he had been slammed about.

Her guest had placed his hands on the curvy hips of the Amazonian, which were already swaying from side to side. Hayley let out a giggle as she felt Astolfo's hands grace the black fabric of her gothic Lolita suit, her arms were lowered so that they now placed themselves on Astolfo's shoulders. It seemed that the smaller person was wanting Hayley to decide how things would go from here, and a grin was on the face of the party girl.

What Ms Valeria wanted was to make Astolfo feel good, and to perhaps keep him for the night. Yes, that was something. "Say Stolfy, why don't you stay here for the night? And tomorrow I'll make you breakfast, that sound good to you? " the party girl muttered, using one of her hands to cup Astolfo's chin and wink at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:19 am

The smaller wrestler kept his hands on his larger counterpart before hearing Hayley ask if he wanted to stay the night at her place.  He paid close attention as she spoke to him while having her hand on his chin before finishing it with a wink.  During this time Astolfo didn't blink and simply starred into her eyes, without distraction.  It was a nice spot and having breakfast did sound good but he also knew what Hayley was really asking or at least he thought he did.  Spending a night in this party girl house meant they would probably be sharing a bed and doing all sorts of things in it that did not involve sleeping, at least not at first.  “Only if it isn't any trouble or perhaps you are looking for trouble?” stated Astolfo in a polite tone as he then gave a wink of his own to the large Amazonian wrestler.

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Hayley despite her being from the party capital, wasn't some mere floozy that jumped in the deep end with just anybody. Unless it was a swimming pool with friends, but that was different. The fact is that Hayley wanted to know the person she was with, she wanted to make the first move. There had to be the spark, and since coming to Japan Ms Valeria didn't feel like she had done that with anyone till now.

Astolfo seemed like one that she could latch onto though, having those things in common. Hayley felt that it would be more important to have one that she could trust and care about, in this foreign land of the rising sun. There was going to be bad times for sure, and Ms Valeria knew that was part of life. So when it happened there was someone to hug and feel better around, and what better than someone she had things in common with?

"Trouble? Why my dear Stolfy, when you want to be you could be more than I could handle. Besides I wouldn't want a repeat of our match, where I had to chuck you about. Sometimes I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover....." after saying this Hayley would then lean in and proceed to kiss her guest, gracing her tongue around Astolfo's lips before trying to move in. After a few seconds Hayley would remove her mouth and place her forehead gently on her littler friend with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:13 pm

The smaller pink hair wrestler listened to what Hayley had to say before deciding to tease her a bit.  Yet before he could make his little retort, he would find himself being kissed by the Hayley as he then closed his eyes to enjoy the moment better.  Here his lips were licked by the Amazonian wrestler before feeling her tongue enter his mouth.  Astolfo would decide to play back by trying to push Hayley tongue back into her mouth.  If successful, he would then place his tongue into her mouth.

Once Hayley pulled back and place her head on Astolfo, he would finally make his little remark.  “That was good but you said you don't want a repeat of last match.  Does that mean if we were to have a rematch, you would want to lose?” stated Astolfo as he smirk while teasing his opponent.

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh, was Astolfo playing the teasing game? Hayley was no stranger to that, given the fact that many expressed an interest in the Amazonian girl. Why couldn't he just enjoy the attention that he was being given by Hayley? Well if this was how her guest wished to play it....Hayley would oblige.

The party girl had enjoyed the kiss, however brief it was. And Hayley would pull Astolfo close to her, right in front of her breasts. But that was as far as Ms Valeria was going to take him, for now anyway. Maybe her cute guest was a little annoyed in losing in her debut match, Hayley could somewhat relate to that. But she wasn't wanting to fight, merely have fun with a person she felt she had things in common with.

[color=#ff00ff]"Lose Stolfy? Well I'll admit that in my first match I wanted to win, but aside from that I just want to have fun. But still....I don't mind if you pinned me. I mean all's fair in love and war yeah?"[/url] Hayley purred into Astolfo's ear before giving a kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:39 pm

The smaller wrestler was pulled in, almost right in front of his breast which made his face turn a little red from it.  Astolfo was a bit surprised by Hayley answer as she then purred into his ear before giving him a kiss on the cheek.  He had just been teasing in hopes to catch her off guard but the answer she gave did annoy him a bit. “I was just joking.  If we ever do have a rematch, I want you to give me your all.  I mean how would you feel if you found out that I had gone easy on you during our match?  But I think I just ruined the mood, didn't I?  Sorry.” stated Astolfo as he then gave a smile and and closed his eyes while scratching his hair.  “Is their anything you want me to do to make it up to you?” stated Astolfo as he felt bad about what he had just done.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Hayley knew that Astolfo was just engaging in some light hearted teasing, what was a little bit of that between people? Now Ms Valeria wasn't one to get too worked up over everything, but still if Astolfo had won and later confessed to having gone easy on the Amazonian then she'd probably be miffed. But if there was one thing the girl learned it was this. There was no point in contemplating any further, what's done was done and it was bad mojo to consider the what ifs. If you were always stuck there you'd never go any further.

By this time the music had stopped, seemingly in cue with Hayley's guest killing the mood. If there was a big party here then there'd be glares aimed at the little cutie, Ms Valeria was silent as she heard her guest's statement of making amends. And an idea was instantly cooked up in her head.

The candy sweet smirked and would lift up Astolfo in her arms, and carry him over to an armchair. "If you want to make it up to me, then just sit tight......" Hayley would mutter. The amazon would go to the couch and grab the remote, removing her large black and white hat. The lights would readjust as the song On A Mission By Katy B would start to play.

Hayley would then lean down at Astolfo and make eye contact before saying "Sit tight and enjoy.....Touch me if you want...." as the lights would seemingly focus on her. The party girl would stand up slowly, and proceed to swaying her hips and running her hands up and down her body. All in a provocative lap dance, Hayley had taken a few lessons in this in the past. And was just waiting for the right chance to use them, and meeting the right person for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 pm

It seemed that Astolfo attempt at fixing the party had work as Hayley simply told him to sit tight and just enjoy the show.  “Alright, I am looking forward to this” stated the smaller pink hair wrestler as he was then surprised on how the lights were focusing on the larger amazonian wrestler.  Though his eyes then focus on how provocative his former opponent began to dance.  She had told him he could touch her if her wanted.  

In fact, Astolfo assumed she wanted him to touch her to make things more interesting.  Thus he would place his hands on her hips and began to massage them in hopes of making Hayley feel good.  Now the short pink hair wrestler didn't know much about massaging but he knew a few basic tricks that would work anywhere, well almost anywhere.  He decided to simply not move anywhere else or make any other moves, knowing Hayley she would probably want to make the first move next and control the pace of how things went and Astolfo was more then happy to comply with that.  "You've got some great dance moves Hayley, I wish I could dance like that." stated Astolfo as he kept massaging the larger wrestler.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Astolfo just seemed to know all the right buttons of the Amazonian teenager, when to press them for example even if there had been an earlier blunder. That didn't matter though, small water under the bridge. All that mattered was the happiness, of both parties. Ms Valeria grinned as she felt her guest's hands on her hips, the fingers fondling the sleek black fabric of the girl's dress.

Upon hearing the little guy's compliment on her dancing ability Hayley giggled, and would lead forward in a teasing manner. "I'm from Ibiza sweetheart, dancing is the second language..." she cooed out. Ms Valeria had taken a few lap dancing lessons in the past with a friend from highschool, not to work as a stripper or anything like that. But it was more for....the significant other.

Hayley would get right close to the seat, and then turn around. Swaying her hips a couple of times before proceeding to gently sit on Astolfo's lap, and she'd readjust her outfit. So that her sleeves were moving down, exposing the shoulders of the party girl. This was followed with Ms Valeria turning her head and muttering "Pull them down hun....." referring to the sleeves. This would result in the top part of her dress coming off, but would free her arms. Whereupon Hayley would then stand back up, taking a few steps forward and proceeding to fold her arms. Giving only the naked back to her guest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:14 am

The smaller wrestler watch as Hayley stated how she knew to dance because she was from Ibiza, it kind of made him want to go there. “Ibiza?  I should plan a trip there!” stated Astolfo as he gave an innocent smile.  Then the larger Amazonian wrestler began to get pretty close to Astolfo as she did some exotic dance.  His face turned a little red as Hayley sat him, he just hope she didn't put down her full weight on him or that might start hurting him a bit.

The next command took him by surprised but not to much as he had somewhat expected it in the back of his head.  “Very well my lady.” stated Astolfo as he would slowly bring them down, letting the two enjoy the moment.  He felt a bit odd, seeing Hayley not wearing much clothes while he was still wearing layers upon layers of clothing.  Though this thoughts were quickly lost as he admired his hosts back.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next