by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0) Empty Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:28 pm

"Nngh..."

Asaki's eyes struggled to open. The nurse didn't know how long she had been asleep, though judging by how heavy her body felt and how sore she was she must have been sleeping quite deeply in some awkward positions. She let out a small yawn, bringing her hands up to her face to rub her eyes. Something sticky was covering her eyelids that the nurse struggled to clean up. She was finally able to remove the crud, eyes fluttering open to see a very unfamiliar ceiling.

The nurse frowned, a bit confused. This wasn't her apartment, nor was what she was sleeping on her bed. She looked around, seeing what appeared to be a fancy hotel suite. How did she wind up here? She sat up in the bed, letting out a low groan from soreness throughout her body. It definitely wasn't from sleeping the wrong way. Perhaps she had worked out a bit too hard, and now her muscles were complaining?

Then the nurse realized she was fully naked. She looked down, seeing how her breasts and body bruises all over. She gently touched her sex, realizing that it still felt wet to the touch. Her hair had some of that sticky goop tangled up in it as well. She was quite confused for a moment, trying to remember what had happened.

She got up on her feet, her knees feeling weak for a moment before she gained her balance. The nurse felt quite thirsty. She headed over towards the hotel suite's bathroom, intending to get a cup of water and wash off all this sticky goo that covered her hair and body. The light was open, and she heard some water running inside. She wasn't alone? Maybe she was brought here by someone, and that person was inside. That made her hesitate for a moment, but strangely she didn't feel afraid, like she knew whomever it was. She grabbed the doorknob and twisted, pushing it open to see who it was in the suite with her.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0) Empty Re: Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 pm

Underneath the hot waters of the showers, Claudia was cleaning off all the left over lube that had still clung to her even after her best attempts to clean it off after getting dressed and bringing Asaki to a hotel room she rented for the night. A usual in her conquest ritual that she would ensure her spoil of war would be properly bedded like a woman for a night of wondrous after match sex.

Running through her hands through her long blonde hair, she had decided to fresh up before Asaki awoke while giving herself some time to recover from such a hard fought match. Just thinking about it, it was one of the most intense battles she’s had in recent memories, running her hands over the places Asaki attacked her and soon down to her crotch.

She was wet just thinking about it as she couldn’t resist the urge to brush her lower lips.

But she was taking out of her thoughts when she heard the door opening, her lips curling to an even lewder smile as she turned towards the shower’s glass door, pushing it open as she tried to look as alluring as possible standing in the shower’s entrance, looking at the bare nurse with her wet body. “Hello Sleepyhead. Did you enjoy your nap?”

Back to top Go down

Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0) Empty Re: Spoils of the Lube War (for OmegaVan0)

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:18 pm

Asaki felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw the blonde standing in the shower. The events of the night all came flooding back, how she had just concluded a vicious Sexfight with Claudia in a pool of lube, how despite all her efforts the blonde managed to best her at every turn, how in the end she had been spread wide open with Claudia drilling her all the way with a massive pink dildo! That certainly explained why the nurse felt so sore everywhere, and why she was still quite aroused.

It seemed that Claudia had been serious about claiming her as her conquest, as now they were in private. in a hotel room. The nurse knew she had been beaten thoroughly, and that right now, if she protested, Claudia would just beat her again into submission. This was the first time such a thing had happened to Asaki, and she wasn't quite sure how she should react.

She stood like a deer in headlights for a moment, eyes wide, face steadily blushing redder and redder, her breathing getting deeper as her heart raced. She couldn't meet Claudia's gaze, averting her eyes downwards in submission to the dominant female. Asaki bit her lop for a second, trying to think of something to say.

"Umm... May I join you?" she finally asked after what seemed like an eternity (even though it was barely more than a few seconds), "I feel really sticky and gross right now..." She didn't know Claudia's tastes, hoping that at least she would be allowed to clean up a bit before whatever it was that Claudia had planned for her.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:51 pm

Claudia smiled as she saw the look on the Nurse, in awe at her beauty as the proud Nurse who had given her the fight of her life was now around her finger, eyes locked on her gorgeous body as she let out a sultry laugh. “Aw don’t be like that dear...this isn’t a punishment for you.” She trailed off as she walked out of the shower, her wet feet smacking against the tiled floor as she walked right up to Asaki, grabbing her by chin to guide her gaze up. “...This is your reward for giving me a good time.” She assured the Nurse before she leaned forward to give a kiss on the lips.

“Now come...” she smiled, walking backwards and pulling Asaki towards the still running shower. “Let’s get you cleaned for the rest of the night.” She was going to make sure her and Asaki had a great time tonight with a night of loving, pulling Asaki into the shower as she closed the door behind them, the intimate space suddenly a lot smaller with two bodies in it as Claudia positioned herself behind Asaki and started to run her hands through her pink hair to loosen all the gunk that was still caught in it.

“My...what beautiful hair you have...”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 am

Claudia broke the tension within Asaki with her words. pinkette nurse visibly relaxed as Claudia made her intentions clear, accepting the kiss the blonde offered with relish. Her face was still red, and her heart still thumped in her chest, but it was for a much different reason now. She nodded as Claudia led her into the shower, crowding up against the busty blonde in the shower. They stood so close their breasts touched every time Asaki took a breath in. Not that she was shy of course, considering all the hot body contact during their match. But Claudia was quite clean already, and she was still covered in the lube and their sex juices. She didn't want to make Claudia dirty.

"Thank you!" Asaki said as she felt the water rushing over her body. It was nice to finally start getting clean, the goop covering her easily dissolving and coming off her body. Her hair was a different story though. The goop had really sank in, soaking into her locks and the strands. "I'm glad you think my hair still looks good like this," Asaki said, "It must have been a nightmare to get it all out of yours."

After getting most of the sticky lube out of her hair, Asaki turned back around to face Claudia in the shower. The nurse felt a bit more refreshed and clear-headed now, and she felt a need to apologize. "Umm... This probably isn't the right place for me to do this, but I really want to say I'm sorry for the way I was acting during the match," Asaki said, bowing her head down, "I was being sneaky and mean. Please don't think of me that way! I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise!"

The nurse looked back up at Claudia with her big green eyes, clasping her hands in front of her to show her sincerity. She could already tell that Claudia wasn't a bad person, after sharing a shower and helping her clean up. Asaki had a guilty conscience and sincerely wanted Claudia's forgiveness. She knew though that it may come at a price...

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:09 am

It was a much nicer atmosphere between the two now that the conditional competitiveness was removed and they could talk like reasonable women. Claudia smile gleefully as she continue to run her fingers through the locks of Asaki, making sure that no clumps of lube was sticking to the wondrous hair and ensuring that it will continue being beautiful!

The Nurse then would turn around, their breasts barely an inch apart as the nurse apologized for her actions, Claudia could see the sincerity of her conquest, so she was inclined to fully and completely believe her. “Shhhhhh...” she let out, bringing a finger up to press on the Nurse’s lips. “It’s okay, I was a little out of place too with how I acted. There’s no need to worry about making it up to me.” She let out with a kind smile before it soon turned a bit lewd and mischievous.

“But I do expect you to enjoy my pleasure. Starting right now.”

And with that she pushed forward, pressing her lips against Asaki’s before pushing all of her against that wet body, looking to pin her against the wall! Their breasts mashed together, still stinging from their earlier war but Claudia didn’t mind. This was going to be a night of loving! She would pull her lips off of Asaki, making an audible pop as she smiled, “Now then...moan for me like you did in the pool.” She demanded as she pushed her thigh up, pressing it against Asaki’s pussy!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:23 am

Asaki felt relieved as Claudia did not hold any grudges over their match. Things had gotten rough and catty, especially towards the end as Asaki got desperate to win. But Claudia did not bring her to this room to take it out on her, it seemed. The nurse heard rumors that there were women who did that here at AFW, she felt quite lucky that in both her matches she met women who were more interested in sex than drama.

And Claudia eagerly demonstrated her interest, locking Asaki's lips in a tight kiss before she could say anything more! The nurse let out a low moan of pleasure, allowing herself to be pinned up against the shower wall with little resistance. She parted her legs as Claudia pressed her thigh in to pleasure her wet sex once again. The nurse's pussy was still swollen and wet from their match. Asaki's sensitivity was through the roof, the nurse's moans coming louder and faster only moments after the touch of Claudia's thigh!

"Ahh.. Ahaaa..." Asaki let out soft moans with each panting breath, "Claudia... I'm still sensitive!" The nurse complained, but she didn't try to make Claudia stop. Rather, she pushed down harder onto the blonde's thick smooth thigh, parting her lips to expose her clit!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:19 am

The moans from Asaki was delicious, it was what Claudia wanted as she continued to push her thigh into the nurse’s excited crotch. “Yes....that’s it. It’s good to know you’re still horny.” She moaned out as her hands began to slide up and down Asaki’s arm as if she was washing her conquest’s arm. But she kept her thigh locked, not moving even as Asaki pressed down with her hips.

She would then push off, keeping her thigh planted against the hot crotch as her hands began to wash all over Asaki’s body, as if she was testing Asaki to keep calm and control as she bathed her! “We gotta get you clean and ready. Now be a good girl and let me clean you.” She smiled, she knew she was being torturous to Asaki.

But seeing how the Nurse mewed and cooed she found it irresistible to not tease her! Her hands were also doing their best to turn on the Nurse even more, running up and down her arms before to the shoulders, giving them a good rub before trailing down to her breasts before grabbing a firm handful of them! “Ooooooh~ Still firm. I like that~”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:32 am

Asaki moaned as Claudia ran her hands all over her body, first up and down her arms and then all over her body. Every touch made the nurse's skin tingle. Despite the heat of the shower, Asaki was covered in goosebumps. She said nothing as Claudia remarked at her horniness, her pussy and clit did all the talking. She was making quite a mess of herself over Claudia's leg, more than enough for the blonde to notice despite the shower.

"Oh!" Asaki gasped as Claudia grabbed onto her breasts, "O-of course they're still firm!" She pushed forward her chest, pressing her breasts into Claudia's palms. She wanted Claudia to get a nice good feel of her busty chest. These were her pride and joy after all, a powerful symbol of her womanhood. During their fight, they more than held their own against Claudia's own breasts.

"My tits never lost to yours," Asaki said, a small smirk appearing on her face. Though she was beaten and horny, she still felt like being a little defiant.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 pm

The Symbol of Love could feel the mess on her leg, the warm juices coating it even through the hot waters. She couldn’t resist how delightful it was, she needed the Nurse to be as turned on and aroused as possible. But it was hard not to just make the Nurse cum right here in the showers, especially with how she was turning Claudia on right back with her feistiness.

“Oh? I remember things a little differently...” she trailed off before she removed her hands off of Asaki’s breasts and planted them against the wall behind them, moving her breasts to plant down on their rival’s! Nipples locked once again as they fought to remain firm against one another as Claudia smiled, face mere inches apart from Asaki’s!

“I remember my breasts pounding into yours...” she would begin to slide her breasts up slowly, grinding the pair together, “Slamming into them...!” She emphasized with a thrust of her chest before throwing another thrust, “And crushing them...!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next