Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strangers in the Night

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Strangers in the Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 am

”No, no, no.”

Carmen shook her head and slammed the brakes on their erotic moment, taking a step away from Korra while she was on the cusp of a surely righteous orgasm. She didn’t leave her potential lover without stimulus for too long, though, as she immediately brough the cane down on her chest, right between the breast. A little harsh, but lessons had to be learned.

”I don’t tolerate lies, Korra.” She held the cane against Korra’s chin and pushed it up, making sure they kept eye contact. There was compassion in Carmen’s gaze, but also seriousness. ”A relationship, any relationship, is about trust. This especially applies to our relationship. There has to be trust. There has to be honesty. I never lie to you, you never lie to me.”

Carmen brought the cane down, tracing it along the finely hewn contours of Korra’s body. ”I want to untie you, Korra. I want to put you on the floor and make love. Or have sex. Or fuck. Whatever works. I want you to have the greatest orgasm of your life. But, first, you have to be truthful with me.”

She stepped forward again, this time bringing her thigh only an inch or so away from Korra’s awaiting sex. So close. So close. Carmen could feel the heat radiating from it. ”Now, let’s try this again: who is Kanda? What have you dreamed of Kanda doing to you? What dark alley does your dirty little mind go to when you’re alone and it’s quiet and you don’t think anyone can hear you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 am

Korra laid hear head back with a tremulous and frustrated sigh as Carmen stepped away once again, but she knew it was her own fault. She was pushing the boundaries and making this harder on herself. Her body jolted and shivered as the cane came down heard on her sternum. Her spasm of her muscles left her tender breasts jiggling for a second after the stimulus had passed. Her blue eyes came to blue-grey eyes came around to meet the stern gaze of her lover, breathing raggedly in an almost feral manner. Even the caress of the cane along her flesh caused her body to shiver and quake with renewed wanting sighs. Her skin was pink with heat, her nipples erect and taut, and her hips undulated of their own accord as they dripped nectar down her thighs.

She wanted to show that she was strong, that she could take more... but she wasn't. She couldn't. Her eyes were nearly watering as she gave in, at last, "K-Kanda is another one of the wrestlers in my stable. Lives in the same house as me.... From Thailand, I think... Tall, and fit. Long legs and beautiful hair... Used to be a model. Doesn't do hentai though. But I think about her. When I'm in the shower... coming in and taking me there on the floor. Or, sometimes in the gym, on one of the machines; either pushing me down or tying me to it and driving me wild... Sorta like you're doing to me now."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Carmen saw the water in Korra’s eyes and immediately brought her hand up, like a mother nursing her crying child. She wiped those eyes and killed the tears before they could start falling. ”No, no - you’re a beautiful woman, Korra. Beautiful women should never cry.”

Carmen took a moment to lick the tears off her fingers, before refocusing on Korra. She moved forward, pressing her thigh against the younger woman’s sex, letting their breasts mingle, pushing against rock-hard nipples. There was a drumbeat in Korra’s chest, quick and rapid, threatening to spill over and lose the rhythm. She was so ready, it was almost a crime to deny her.

Just a little more. A little longer. But not much. Not much at all.

”And you live in the same house? That sounds maddening. Every day you see this woman, and she’s so close, but you can’t do the things you want to with her. Things like this…” She wrapped Korra’s lips with her own, pulling her into a wild kiss that lasted for three hot seconds. ”...or this…” Carmen leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took all of Korra’s inside, and ran her tongue all over it, exploring every edge, every crevice, every turn. ”...or even this.”

Carmen slid to the side and pressed forward, thrusting their hips against each other. Sex rubbed against barely clothed sex, and she kept that rhythm going, creating more and more pleasant friction for Korra. ”You know what I’d like, Korra?” She brought their eyes back together. ”I’d like to take you back to your house, and tell Kanda everything you told me. I’d like to see if she’s interested, too. And if she is, I’d like for us to spend the night taking you. Claiming your body. Seeing who can drive you wilder. Make you watch us while we go at it...well, I suppose we wouldn’t have to make you, would we?”

Carmen pressed their foreheads together, getting as close as she could be without literally getting inside Korra’s head. ”Would you like that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:49 am

Korra instinctively nuzzled against Carmen's hand as she brushed the tears away from her eyes. She longed to make the most out of every touch she received, to take in all of this moment and the gorgeous woman who was controlling her. She couldn't find any words to respond to the teasing that followed, not that she would have been able to speak for most of it. Each impassioned kiss brought new and desperate moans up from the Filipino's throat, her whole body trembling with desire as the pressure of Carmen's body against her own drove her still wilder.

The grinding of their hips together was more than Korra could bear. Her breath came in labored gasps as she bucked against Carmen as forcefully as she was able upon the crucifix. "Uhn! Uhn! Oh, please, Carmen! May I cum! Please! Please! Please, let me cum!" Her pleas trickled from her lips in a torrent, her resolve had been broken and no amount of tattered dignity was going to hold it back. She'd agree to anything so long as she could get her release.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 am

As Korra broke down into a begging and pleading mess, Carmen had to bite her lip to keep the composure. It was hot. Unbearably hot. A woman with a body like this, so young and firm, totally supplicated, completely controlled, dancing to her every sinful whim - if she wasn’t careful, she might be the one releasing first, not her submissive.

Carmen straightened and looked Korra over, as if contemplating her decision. Purely for effect. She’d already made up her mind on where to go next and what to do, but she wanted to build the suspense. Seconds passed. Her look remained unreadable and stoic, until a wicked smirk began to form along the corner of her lip. A steamy burst of breath flowed from her mouth, and a sly chuckle followed after it.

”Very well.” Carmen began to crouch, slowly lowering. ”I’ll give you exactly what you’re asking for. And a little bit more on top.”

Her head lowered in front of Korra’s crotch and stayed there for a golden moment, as she comtemplating the lovely patch of flesh in front of her. She licked her lips - both to give them some extra moisture and for effect - and then she dove in without anymore preamble, plunging into Korra’s pussy.

She licked.

She prodded.

She kissed it like there was another mouth between Korra’s legs, exploring her folds, savoring her taste, delving into each and every corner.

Carmen tongue fluttered over the edges like the wings of a butterly, then she punctuated it with a long lick down the middle.

It was a sensual feast that she wished would never end, but she knew it had to. After all, she was rapidly working towards her deserrt, and she expected it to come soon. Very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:35 am

Korra was barely keeping what little control over her body that she had left, and at the words "very well" she nearly gave up her orgasm right then and there. Her head hung back with a tremulous moan as her eyelashes fluttered with the tremors that were already beginning to travel all throughout her every fiber. By the time that Carmen had sunk down in front of her there was already the beginnings of a little trickle of cum running down her inner thighs. Sun tanned hips pushed forward imploringly as her pussy winked in a humiliating display of rampant desire. When that tongue finally set about its skilled work Korralyn let out a half choked squeal as a new convulsion wracked her body. "Ai, mami!"

She came hard against Carmen's wicked lips, her body writhing spasmodically upon the crucifix, straining and arching in fits. Her head tossed side to side shaking her dark locks loose over her shoulders in a disheveled mess. "Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh, mamasita, I'm- I'm cumming! Uuuuh! Uuhn! Nyyaaa!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:56 am

Carmen was no stranger to the taste going into her mouth as Korra came. Even before she came to the AFW, sex was a common part of her life, and these days she was particularly active. All the same, she could’ve sworn that Korra’s taste was different than anything she could remember gushing forth from between a woman’s legs. Sweeter. Hotter. Tastier. Mixed with just a little sweat. Korra was a treat for all her senses.

She let them both bask in the moment for a little while, not saying anything, not doing anything. The room was silent, save for the dull thump of techno, rumbling from the club outside. Korra was coming down from quite a high, and she needed some time to recover. Especially if there was still fun to be had tonight

Carmen stood again and leaned against Korra’s body, bringing their lips together for a final, teasing kiss. Just enough to keep her slave hot and share the taste of her passion. Their passion.

”You enjoyed that?” Carmen cut down on the demanding tone, asking a genuine question. Her smile was warmer now, and she ran her hands through Korra’s slick black hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:07 am

Korra's orgasm was long and wet, leaving her hanging breathlessly from her restraints with her head hung forward. Amid heaving breaths she gradually regained her senses and leaned back against the crucifix as Carmen allowed her a moment to recover. Every inch of Korra's bronzed body was tinged red and still glistening with sweat, now more than before.

When her mistress stood to press against her again Korra was still panting loudly. Her eyes were hazy and distant as the lust that clouded her brain slowly dispersed leaving her just looking momentarily sated and drained. A renewed shiver coursed through her spine as they kissed again, tasting her own juices upon her lover's lips.

It would take a few seconds after the question was asked before Korra could form an intelligible answer. At first she offered only a dumb nod, leaning affectionately into the stroking of her hair. Eventually she would find her voice, at least enough to gasp out a wistful "Y-yes, very... very much so." She was actually a little embarrassed by how much that orgasm had taken out of her, but it had been building up for so long and she'd waited so patiently for it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:26 am

Carmen’s smile grew almost motherly as Korra gave her stuttering, stammering answer. She ran a hand down the Filipino’s fawning face, along with a peck on the nose. ”You were amazing.”

She reached up and started to under the binds, slipping out the leather cuffs one by one. Korra looked like she was exhausted, and whiel Carmen didn’t think that youthful energy would stay away forever, it would be best if she got to at least sit down. ”People think that being a submissive is easy, that a domme does all the work, but that’s not really the case. The submissive has the real power in a scenario. Someone who can’t hold their own, can’t go along with the rules,, can’t set the boundaries and communicate? She’ll ruin the experience. Every time.”

Carmen undid Korra’s legs, then gave her a stinging slap on the side of her thigh, just for fun. She stepped away and leaned on the table nearby, giving her slave all the space she needed. ”So. Little mami.” She closed her eyes and opened them with the same wild glint that had already come out several times. ”This house of yours…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 am

A breathless giggle welled up from Korra's breast as her mistress kissed her nose and set about releasing her from her restraints. As each cuff was released the submissive would grasp the cross with a trembling hand, still blushing from head to toe. Once her legs were free she would let herself sink down into a squat, her back resting against the legs of the St. Andrew's Cross. Fingers raked back through her own dark locks, wet with sweat and clinging to her skin anywhere it touched.

In spite of the lustful haze that settled over her mind, Korra's body was still humming with energy born of desire leaving her hips wriggling even as she tried to recover upon the "dungeon" floor. Laying her head back she listened to Carmen speak of subs and dommes, all the while her dark nipples stood at attention and lust dripped slowly from her ready body. The slap of her thigh sent a jolt through her frame tearing a gasp from her lips followed by a moan as she savored the residual sting with a slow, serpentine undulation.

At the mention of the stable house Korra brought her hands up to cover her face in a gesture of "I can't believe I'm about to do this". The way a skydiver might look before taking that final plunge beyond the point of no return. After a silent moment in which she steeled her resolve, or perhaps her apprehension was simply overrun by her desire for more of Carmen's ministrations, she lowered her hands to hug her own shoulders. "The stable house... It's a converted hotel just outside of the city. Each girl has their own room, and there's a little gym, and a sparring ring, and one of the girls... brought a bunch of stuff like this and set it up in one of the empty rooms..." She gestures to the ominous devices all around them. She held off mentioning Kanda again, not able to muster up enough courage to broach that subject just yet.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next