Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strangers in the Night

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Strangers in the Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:53 pm

There was an almost feral grin on Carmen's lips when she saw the shy look in Korra's eyes. She'd only known the woman for a few minutes, but she could already recognize a gift: this was a woman with an extreme talent for looking cute and sexy at the same time, something few could pull off. Carmen wanted to get her on a bed and do the dirtiest things to her, but she also wanted to hold her close and comfort her like a little sister. An odd combination, bur one she wouldn't complain about.

Carmen was unable to keep her hands to herself as they made their way through the hall, running her hand along Korra's backside every few seconds as they weaved through the throng of deviants. She didn't have too much tme for it, though - it wasn't long before they found their destination.

They were in luck. One of the better stocked, larger room was available, complete with almost everything a fledgling domme could desire. The walls were adorned with paddles and whips and gags and handcuffs, of course - all the necessary accesseries. But there was also a padded St. Andrews cross on the other side of the room, as well as a moderately sized bed with dark red satin sheets, with a demonically twisted looking cage all around it.

Perfect.

"Before we get started," Carmen closed the door behind them and moved around Korra's body, admiring it from every angle in the room's pale light. She had just the right amount of sweat on her - enough to be sexy, not enough to be messy. "What safeword should we use? Just in case." Carmen didn't think things would get too extreme, but liked to make sure things stayed safe. Couldn't hurt, at any rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Korra wasn't sure why she was so okay with this. By all rights she should be furious with herself. After all, she won... why was she accepting her punishment as if she'd lost. Well, because she knew that she had been outmatched and Carmen had simply laid down for her at the end. Her pride had been spared in the ring, but she refused to accept a reward for such a hollow victory. No, she needed to be punished... She wanted to be punished. Blushing brightly she leaned against the Puerto Rican princess' side, only turning a brighter red as she felt a hand caressing her round ass as they walked.

Her eyes grew wide upon seeing the wide array of toys that awaited them, many of which she could hardly identify and puzzled over the use of. Was that part meant to go... and did that clip on to her... She dared not finish these thoughts. When the door closed behind her and Carmen stepped away to circle about like a shark about to feed, Korra wobbled slightly before finally finding her footing. Reaching one tired arm across the small of her back she grabbed her other arm and stood bashfully as she was admired. She looked more like a schoolgirl in detention than a sexual wrestler in this moment.

"Uh... a safe word? Right... uhm..." She stammered nervously. She had never done anything quite this extreme before, not like this anyhow, but her pride had let her mouth write a substantial check that her ass now had to cash. "Someto..." (I submit). The word was nearly a whisper.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Something was wrong, here.

Before, Carmen had been so wrapped up in the thrill of it all, that she couldn't wait to get Korra in here and be dominated by her. It was such a rare treat - typically, she was the one in the driver's seat. But the idea of letting such a young, energetic woman have her way definitely appealed. She wanted Korra all over her. She wanted to cede control.

But Korra's hesitance over the safe word gave her some pause - it wasn't something a person with any experience in the lifestyle would be hesitant about. Her expression lightened, stepping out of the sexual role she was taking, as she looked Korra over with a concerned eye. "Baby..." She leaned forward and whispered, as if she were telling a secret. "Is this your first time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 am

Sexuality was a part of Korralyn's job and a major part of who she was now, and had been for some time now. She was used to being sexualized and wasted no opportunity to flaunt the results of her training and hard work. Living that sort of life definitely put you into contact with all sorts of new and salacious things, but her work generally kept her clothes on and that kept away the more extreme elements. She had always been a sort of "softcore" girl when it came to the sexy stuff; the AFW being her first sojourn into more provocative lands.

Her answer to Carmen's question had fumbled inexpertly from her tongue, and the hesitation of her lips betrayed her growing trepidation. When her prize and conqueror called her out upon her inexperience it felt as though a weight had lifted from her chest which swelled with a sigh and a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I mean, I've gotten up to some kinky stuff in the bedroom... but nothing quite like this."

One hand raised to rub the back of her neck in a self-conscious habit as she smiled at her new friend and playmate. Korra's bright eyes snapped open wider and instant later, her voice carrying a note of urgency. "Don't worry, I'm not backing out though. I agreed to this and I'm definitely going through with it.... Honestly, I just came here tonight to get used to the whole sexy wrestling thing for the AFW. It's a little different from what I did before."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:22 am

Korra was simultaneously one of the cutest, toughest, and sexiest women Carmen had ever encountered. Hard to pull off, but somehow, she did it.

"I understand." She calmly nodded a with a serene accepting smile. "I was about the same way when I joined the AFW, too. I went from boxing to, well..." She swept her hand across the room, figuring that would get the point across well enough. "It's a lot to take in, I know."

Carmen moved behind Korra and brought her hands up, starting a slow rub on Korra's shoulders, hoping to ease some of the tension, physically and mentally. "Look." She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the back of the younger woman's neck. "You won. You have the right to do whatever you want to do. If you want to switch roles, that's perfectly fine, and I gaurantee I'll make it worth your time. I'm no hentai wrestler, but I know to work the female body. I can show you far better than I can tell you, too."

She came in closer, letting her hips rock against Korra's chiseled backside, fitting so well they had to made for each other. "Just say the words."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 am

Korra listened intently as the luscious Latina sympathized with her nervousness and simultaneously hinted at her own broad experience with such things. Even as Carmen began to gently massage her taut shoulders Korra could feel a redness returning, unseen, to her cheeks. The brush of a kiss against her nape sent a chill down her spine. None of this sentimentality had served to cool the passions their match had aroused, and if anything it only made Korra want this woman more.

Hanging her head forward in a deferential gesture Korra let her long, partially bound tresses fall down to frame and hide her face. "No, Carmen, you won that match... I... I..." Her hands lowered to reach back and grip the Puerto Rican firmly by the hips, pulling her more tightly against her body. "You can... uhm... I'm yours... I- I want you to take me." Her words, still in her native Spanish, were lost somewhere between a prideful argument and a confession of her desire. Even if Carmen hadn't defeated Korra in the ring she had definitely defeated her in her mind.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Carmen swore, she could feel the heat on Korra’s rosey cheeks from behind. The woman practically radiated nervousness, and the vulnerability only made her that more alluring. There was trust, here. She saw Carmen as someone who could guide her through what would surely be a new experience, and having that power, that responsibility, that level of control, was an intoxicating experience.

”It’s okay.” Carmen reached around Korra’s waist and pulled them together as closely as possible. After a moment, her hands began to go their separate ways - one traveled southward, and started to run its fingers around the sacred area between Korra’s legs, while the other moved up and came closer and closer to her beautiful, bountiful breasts. She rested her chin on Korra’s shoulder and rubbed their cheeks together.

”This is a safe place. There’s no shame, here.” Carmen’s tongue slithered out and gingerly licked at the side of Korra’s mouth. ”Tell me: what are you thinking, right now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Korra wasn't usually this vulnerable around strangers, especially people who she viewed as opponents. But things were different with Carmen; perhaps it was in the strange way that match had ended, or maybe the casual way in which they had addressed each other in the ring, or perhaps something more personal.

As the Puerto Rican beauty held her close Korralyn felt as if she was about to just melt in her arms, letting out a long, steamy exhalation. A little wiggle of her hips accompanied the sensation of those wandering hands exploring over the front of her body over her bathing suit. Newly timid eyes closed permissively and her darkly tanned thighs parted just slightly at the approach of her fingers. Likewise her lips parted as she felt the tongue flick at their corner, expecting a kiss that she was denied.

"I..." She hesitated again as she tried to compose her whirling thoughts into words. "Ugh, I wish I'd just given up an orgasm in the ring!" A bit of her attitude returned as she giggled at her own frustration. It wasn't something she'd done before, cumming on the mat, nor was it something she'd ever want to give up on camera... but damn this woman had gotten her hot!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Carmen savored every inch of the woman in her grasp, loved every tremor and twitch that she felt from Korra’s supple body. She pressed her cheek against the Filipino’s making sure that she could feel the smile coming across her lips.

”I do owe you an orgasm, don’t I?” Carmen sighed, and the vibration traveled out of her chest and tickled Korra’s spine. ”Let’s get to work on that”

Carmen stepped away from Korra - slowly. She let her hands slide along the suit as she moved away, her nails lightly raking at the flesh underneath the suit. It really was a lovely outfit she had on, perfectly accentuating her curves, fit her so well…

It had to go.

”Don’t turn around.” Carmen gave Korra a final lick along the back of her neck, then stepped away with her hands on her hips. ”Take off the swimsuit.” Her words were sultry, but with a commanding undertone. ”Nice and slow.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:44 pm

As the moment lingered Korra began to gradually find her footing, aided by the warm embrace of her new friend and apparent lover. With assured footing returned some modicum of strength, and with that some of her bravado bubbled back up to the surface. Quickly as she had appeared Submissive Korra was consumed by the mask of Fighter Korra.

She would try to make Carmen have to work a little to expose that vulnerable woman beneath again. The barest brush of lips against her cheek, the parting caress of fingertips over her thinly covered body was enough to prickle the woman's skin and send little chills up her spine, but she did her best to hide her excitement beneath a familiarly coy and playful facade.

The provocative voice of command from behind her sent her heart into overdrive. Why did she like that so much? Almost instinctively her hands reached across her body to pull down at the opposing shoulder straps until her shoulders were left bare. With a sensual arching of her back and a rhythmic sway of her hips, as if dancing to an unheard strip tease, she began to drag the garment lower... and then stopped. "What happens... if I say 'no'?" As if to punctuate her sprouting disobedience she turned her head to steal a backwards glance. Time to test the waters.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next