Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 am

Water was not the only thing that was flowing down on the body of Gina, her womanhood had already been leaking, but now she was already hard pressed not to cum. Pressed back against the wall and quickly on the brink of a sensual overflow, the Brazilian shook her head from side to side in an attempt to stave off the inevitable climax. She did not want to be overwhelmed by this random girl which had basically picked her up in the showers, something she had intended to do!

"Ah! No way! This...Ah!...can´t be happening"
She moaned, yelping whenthe hand reached her sex too. She could not even evade it, cause she would basically rub herself against the knee and the hand.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:11 am

Nazaria was really enjoying herself. It had been a long time since the blonde succubus had had an opportunity to have a steamy shower encounter of this nature. The feeling of those hot, tiny water droplets pattering against her back made her sigh happily, while the feeling of Gina's knee in her crotch and the girl's hands groping her butt cheeks made Nazaria open up her mouth and moan. Nazaria wasn't too far from an orgasm herself, though it did seem like Gina was a little closer than she was.

Gina certainly did not look nearly as happy about the predicament as Nazaria was, though. She moaned and yelped, telling herself that this couldn't be happening. Nazaria frowned. It sounded like the girl wasn't having much fun at all, and, though Nazaria was first and foremost concerned with her own pleasure, she did care for the pleasure of others. She would keep rubbing Gina's crotch, but a little more slowly, as she found Gina's gaze with her own, locking eyes with the dark-haired girl.

"Please, don't be so down about it! Ravish me if you can. I'm going to make you feel better than you ever have before—believe that!" Nazaria would insist, before leaning in to kiss the girl as she would start rubbing a little faster again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Gina was a little bit lost for words with Nazaria after the other girl slowed a little bit down. What should she reply to this? Her game plan had been completely thrown out of the window with the confident girl. After getting overwhelmed by the sheer aura and audacity of the girl, her competitive side had lured her to voice her concern about it, nothing more, nothing less. And now, she was on the brink of being unable to resist much anymore without everything she had already tried.

Luckily, she was taken off the hook for a controlled answer by the kiss of the shower girl, moaning heavily into the kiss when the pace of Nazaria went up again.
"...I am...not...down..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:33 am

Nazaria hoped that Gina would enjoy being broken down and completely overcome today. The girl seemed very prideful, but even if that ego were bruised, Nazaria hoped that the pure, raw pleasure of being fucked by someone as experienced and as masterful as Nazaria would dissolve the pain away, and leave Gina as a puddle of pleasure when Nazaria finished with her tonight, here in the showers.

Nazaria leaned in and kissed Gina passionately, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue all over Gina's lips and teeth, the kiss so sloppy and passionate that it almost seemed as though she were trying to swallow Gina in the kiss. Gina would break off the kiss long enough to grunt out a little defiant phrase, but Nazaria was not going to believe it for a second. "Oh, sure. You're pouting. You're giving in. You don't seem like the sort of girl to give in, just because you know your opponent is better than you..." Nazaria chuckled and leaned in to resume kissing Gina. At the same time, she would attempt to slide a couple of fingers inside of Gina's sex, stroking the interior folds of the Brazilian's pussy to try to induce a powerful orgasm!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm

"Uhum!"
Of course Gina had an answer to this, but it was drowned into the kiss with her eyes having to tell the tale with an angry glare of how she was not finished because she was pressed against a wall and totally dominated in a sloppy kiss.

"Oh! OH!"
A rather loud, muffled moan escaped her lips while one of her hands slapped against a butt cheek of Nazaria in protest, but her angry and determined glare soon broke under the workings of the fingers of the Japanese, turning into an impression of pure lust and submission when she was finally overcome by the other girl, squirming at the best of her possibilities to get the most touch of the gorgeous body of the other girl before she exploded in an orgasm, her hands falling down beside her and mostly held up by the body of Nazaria then.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Gina still seemed defiant, but she was not offering any significant challenge to Nazaria's authority. She was not pushing or fighting or trying to push her own fingers into Nazaria's sex. She let the succubus have her way, though with her words, and noises, and with the look in her eyes she protested all the way. But it was all an act! Nazaria's authority was not truly going to be questioned, and she would be allowed to do whatever she wished with the lovely little Brazilian brunette.

"Mmm..." Nazaria moaned, as she kissed Gina passionately, her mouth open, her tongue sliding all over Gina's lips. At the same time, her fingers were exploring the inside of Gina's womanhood, teasing the soft pink folds, sliding a little deeper to explore it. She felt Gina getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Nazaria would not let up, continuing to stroke the Brazilian's sex as she felt her fingers becoming stickier and stickier with Gina's juices. When Gina came, Nazaria would still not stop moving her fingers inside of the girl, continuing to pleasure her until the girl's orgasm subsided and she began to slump down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 pm

"...Ah..."
Moaning in defeat and totally taken over by the powerful Nazaria, the Brazilian was putty in her hands after being taken this way. Secretly, Gina digged these kind of strong women, but her pride would indeed never allow her to admit that, so Nazaria had there also hit spot on.

Only slowly she would come back to life, breathing deeply while she was more hanging than standing against Nazaria and the wall.
"...That was amazing..."
She whispered before her hands would streak over the strong back of the other girl. She was pretty submissive now, but everyone who knew Gina Lees knew that she was not only a spoiled brat, but also would not try to get her way and on her way, that which she wanted!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Nazaria had won a very decisive victory there, making Gina cum in almost textbook fashion. The girl had put up just enough resistance to make it intriguing, but not enough to push Nazaria to pull out all the stops. She was a proud girl, and she was likely to remain defiant if Nazaria continued to work her over, but the blonde suspected that, secretly, Gina loved this, and much preferred to be dominated than to be dominant.

The Brazilian was pretty much hanging loosely up against the wall, pinned there by Nazaria's hand on her crotch. The succubus removed the fingers from Gina's pussy, but kept the hand pressing down, keeping Gina in place. The girl seemed to have really enjoyed what she got there. "Of course it was amazing. I am the best there is. When it comes to fucking, no one can top me." She smirked, knowing that there was a bit of a double meaning to that last turn of phrase.

Nazaria ran her free hand up along Gina's body and casually seized control of one of the girl's nipples, pinching it and pulling it around in circles, not roughly enough to hurt, but just roughly enough, she hoped, to send jolts through Gina's body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Getting controlled like that was indeed both satisfying and degrading all at once for the proud, hot blooded Brazilian. Who was this girl that she thought that she could treat her this way? Obviously, a very skilled hentai fighter, but still...

"...Ah!..."
A small gasp came out of her mouth when her nipple was pinched, causing her to close her eyes shortly from the pain and pleasure all at once. Incised and willing to fight back again, she would attempt to take on in the name of her pride, attempting to slap away the hand that was working her nipple with a sharp and quick slap on the back of Nazarias hand before attempting to put her into a bear hug with both of the other girls arms pressed against her body.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 am

Nazaria was toying with Gina, giving the girl a chance to recover before her next inevitable orgasm. And maybe, just maybe, Gina would fight back, too. Nazaria would enjoy that. A girl who could defend herself, at least for a while, against Nazaria's advances was all the sexier. It was a thrilling thing to fight for the right to exert one's will over another's body. And, it seemed, Gina was going to give Nazaria that thrill. She slapped the blonde's hand away from her tit, and Nazaria, with a curt exclamation, would retract her hand and hold it up to the cooling spray of the shower water.

"Ah, have I awoken a sleeping tiger?" Nazaria would ask, leaning her face in a little bit closer. "Oh, no, I do believe it was just a little kitten. Maybe I sh—uwah!"

Gina had more fighting back to do. She wrapped her arms around Nazaria, trapping Nazaria's arms inside of that embrace: one folded up and pinned back against Nazaria's collar area, the other still down on Gina's crotch, now unable to move very much at all. Nazaria would grunt. Then she would smile. "And here we go," she would whisper, grinning so that Gina could see her full mouth's worth of perfectly pearly white teeth.

Nazaria would wiggle her fingers against Gina's sex as best she could, though it was difficult to do. At the same time, she would try to take a few steps back, testing Gina's resolve and trying to see how far the Brazilian would let her roam.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next