by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 7 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Being subservient was not really a problem for the brat once she had been overwhelmed and tamed by the other girl. Quite the contrary, she loved it when a woman held the reigns with her, so she was putty in the hands of Nazaria and did her uttermost possible to pleasure her. Moving along with the other girl, she would fully open up her legs while moving slightly sideward to follow the other girls moves until she had found a comfortable position. From that position, it was hard to see where Nazaria would be moving, so when the other girl had finalyl settled, Gina attempted to gently lay her hands on the legs of Nazaria to keep her a little grounded before pushing her tongue deeply into the womanhood of her conqueror.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 7 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:16 am

Nazaria had found a very comfortable position, one in which her pussy would be completely exposed for Gina's mouth to work over, and one in which the splashing of the water would create just the most perfect sensation in both of their bodies. Nazaria had not forgotten about Gina, even as the focus had switched to herself, as the darker-haired Brazilian brat began to tongue her and pleasure her to Nazaria's heart's content. Wanting to give back, Nazaria would begin to slide a leg inwards.

Her intention was to find Gina's pussy with her toes and begin to stroke it, very gently. Her feet would work over the Brazilian's sex folds, poking and prodding at them, almost as if begging permission to slip inside, while Gina's mouth continued its work on Nazaria's sex. The blonde, so very comfortable now, and having been so very close to orgasm already, was not going to contain her euphoria any longer. With a loud moan, almost a sharp cry, she would cum, her fluids rushing out to splash against Gina's face, the sweet taste of Nazaria surely on Gina's tongue as it was still plunged deeply inside Nazaria's sex.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Gina did not really think that Nazaria was easy to pleasure, and she was also not sure if she could live up to the experienced seductresses level of pleasure she was used too from the girls she conquered, but all that little worries turned to dust when she felt how a foot was moving around her own womanhood and finally made its way in.

"Ah!"
She yelped while her legs and bottom moved from left to right, with her feet slipping over the floor and stretching out in the process too, until she finally reached her goal to let Nazaria have her fun, groaning satisfied while her face was covered both with water and other, much sweeter fluids.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 am

Nazaria's foot had found Gina's sex, and even as Gina was putting the finishing touches on what was quite the lovely orgasm for the blonde succubus, that foot would begin to play with her, toes slipping and sliding across the wet surface of her pussy lips, poking and prodding at them too as if to request entry. Of course, even Nazaria was not going to be able to focus on such a delicate task when she was actively having an orgasm. As waves of pleasure began to overwhelm her, Nazaria would keep her foot on Gina's crotch, but it would remain still, just pressing into those warm, wet lips.

"Mmmnnnnh!" Nazaria would moan, arching her back and letting a few low whimpers escape from between her lips as she came. Her juices flowed over Gina's face, giving her a sweet reward after her excellent licking. The Brazilian girl would have plenty more to lick up now, assuming that the water coming from the overhead shower didn't wash it all away first. Nazaria would ride out the orgasm, still moaning, before slowly beginning to come down, letting her tensed-up body relax as she panted softly, quickly regaining her senses and shortly thereafter recovering her vigor and energy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Water was mixing with sweat and bodily fluids when Gina lightly squirmed against the foot of Nazaria that kept her down with a soft pressure that was as effective as a ten ton weight right now on the Brazilian. Her breast bucked up when Nazaria had her climax and her hands flailed lightly in the air as she was busy with lapping and licking but still a little overwhelmed by it happening all of a sudden.

As soon as she was finished *cleaning* Nazaria, her hands would fall limp on the tiles and she would lay relatively still, except for some heavy breathing and a gentle bump against the foot with her boom area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 am

Nazaria, as she finished her orgasm and her body relaxed, began to be more receptive to outside stimulus again. While cumming, her pussy was acutely sensitive, but the sudden tensing and flexing of most of her muscles had made the succubus fairly oblivious to what was going on around her. She could barely feel the rain of small, warm water droplets pattering against her skin. But now, she was becoming more aware again. Of course, Gina was licking her sex, and that took most of Nazaria's attention, as she kept on moaning softly.

Gina did not continue forever, however. Once Nazaria's sex was mostly clean, the Brazilian slumped down against the wet tiles, her body going almost completely limp, something that Nazaria could feel fully and clearly as she rubbed herself against Gina. The Brazilian's sex pushed up against Nazaria's foot for an instant, but whether the darker-haired cutie could move much at all remained to be seen. The succubus would sigh happily and roll over onto her hands and knees, eventually lifting herself up to sit looming over Gina.

"Are you finished, dear?" Nazaria would query. If Gina was tired, the two of them could finish up for the time being. Maybe Nazaria could help her new friend find a place to rest her head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 am

Finally free from the sweet weight of another girls body on her face, Gina was still lying nearly motionless on the floor, groaning lightly while breathing in and out as her main course of action. so it was probably more of a rhetoric question if she was finished or not.

"...Uhn..."
A slow nod of the head was the best thing she could think of spontaneously, with a small and tired smile appearing on her face. What she had expected to be a little venture into the world of dominating another girl had quickly turned into a lesson of humility for the bratty former tennis queen. But this would not be the last Nazaria had seen of the Brazilian, that was for sure!
"I think I am going to take a nap in a spare room here. I definitely need it now."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:12 am

Obviously, Gina was finished. She could not keep her head aloft. Her body was laying on the ceramic floor of the shower, being sprinkled with a steady stream of little water droplets, which washed away much of the juices that Nazaria and Gina had both squirted, but which could not wash away the profound sense of satisfaction that Nazaria was most definitely feeling right now. She was sure the Brazilian had a similar feeling, even if she had come out on the "losing" side of their little sexual tussle.

When Gina mentioned taking a nap in a spare room, Nazaria would smile and nod. She patted Gina on the head, and ran her hands through that silky dark hair. She felt a little bit protective of Gina now that she had bested the girl, tamed her, and brought her to heel. "Would you like some company?" Nazaria would ask. "I wouldn't mind a bit of a rest myself. I'm certainly not as tired as you are, but it would be nice!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 am

After a little time Gina had enough of just lying on the tiles that were quite warm, but it was hard to get up from them anyway as they mixed nicely with the satisfaction that had run through her body since this encounter had taken part.

Up until now, she thought that she had this whole hentai movement grasped and could fight anybody, but Nazaria had proven her wrong with this idea. Of course this would revert itself soon in some days and she would return to her bratty, self absorbed self, but not today.
"Oh, that sounds intriguing. Let´s go."
She answered friendly, finally overcoming herself to get up from the tiles.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:44 am

Gina might have seemed just a little bratty at first, but she had actually turned out to be a perfectly sociable, even charming girl. Nazaria was happy to have caught the Brazilian and knew that they would have some more fun together very soon. Even napping together would be relaxing and delightful.

When Gina agreed to Nazaria's suggestion, the blonde would sit up and grab onto the arms of her new companion, helping the Brazilian to lift herself up off of the tiles and onto her feet. Once they were both standing, Nazaria would put an arm around Gina to help the girl keep her balance. The floor was still slick, and trying to move after several orgasms was not always too easy. "There should be plenty of spare rooms to choose from..." Nazaria would say, as she and Gina headed for the showers' exit and the door out into the corridor.

They were sure to have a nice nap together, and who knew what would happen when they woke up?

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7