Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 12 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:59 am

It didn't take long for Sierra to give up on this round. The girl was obviously not able to resist Fallon right after being worshiped as awesomely as Fallon was able to do it. Try as she might, Sierra was just not going to be able to overcome all of that. Fallon didn't even have to ask for her submission. She offered it up herself, as Fallon just kept on tickling away with her fingers on Sierra's soles and her toes wiggling around in Sierra's armpits and partway down her sides.

"Really? Giving up already?" Fallon would ask, grinning as she would not stop right away, continuing to tickle Sierra for just a couple of seconds more. "That was quick! Well, let's get to the good stuff, then!" Fallon would mercifully cease her tickling, sitting on top of Sierra for just a little while longer in this position. Then, she would change positions. But she would not exactly get off of Sierra. She would scoot herself and turn around, laying down with her belly down. She would slide her belly over Sierra's face, not smothering the girl, but making sure that Sierra's face and Fallon's glorious iron abs were in close contact.

At which point, they were in place for another worship session! Fallon wanted to see what her sparring partner could do with another chance at belly worship. "Okay, do my belly again!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 12 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:30 am

"Y-yes! R-reallyehehe...!" Sierra insisted as Fallon teased her. "Guhah... uhhh..." she panted once the girl stopped her tickling.

The raven haired girl couldn't help but to fume a bit. Those worship sessions somehow worked against her! She hadn't exactly figured out how, but Fallon had now subdued her quickly after each of them, this time even quicker than the last. The raven haired girl didn't get to wonder about it for too long either as Fallon already aligned her proud belly in front of her face, causing her to blush slightly from seeing it up close and personal again.

"O-okay..." she nodded rather meekly before pressing her face against the abs of the brunette.

Sierra started with kisses again, and this time she'd also nuzzle it as well while massaging the sides with her hands. Eventually she'd blow some hot air on the belly, picking up a trick from Fallon's book, while also adding a few licks here and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Fallon figured it would be nice to mix it up. Instead of standing up and having Sierra worship her belly, she was going to keep Sierra down on her back, and lay her belly down on top of the raven-haired girl's face, so that Fallon was still sort of in a position of control, and Sierra had nothing that she could focus on but doing the worshiping stuff to Fallon's mighty iron abs.

Sierra, after a few worship sessions both ways and feeling and seeing how Fallon worshipped a belly, had definitely picked up a few of the tricks of the trade. She started off with simple kisses again, but she soon made it more complex, massaging Fallon's sides with her hands, and starting to blow some hot air onto Fallon's belly, as well. Of course, it didn't take much to excite Fallon when her belly was involved. She would fidget around and rub her belly all over Sierra's face as the girl was nuzzling it, before letting out a warbling moan.

"Aaaaooh...yeah, you're doing a good job!" Fallon said, definitely heating up from this worship session. It made her feel really energetic, really excited, as her sparring partner would continue to work on her abs.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm

"Mmm..." Sierra purred, feeling pleased that she managed to draw out such a reaction from Fallon with her worshiping.

While she might not have an ulterior motive in doing this, the raven haired girl could feel that her sparring partner getting excited from being kissed and nuzzled in the belly. She continued for a bit longer, drawing her tongue slower on the abs of Fallon while kissing it more often, before she'd try to push the girl off her, just in case she's too caught in the heat to realize that they still had a spar to continue.

"Hello? Y-you ready for next round?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 am

Ah, Fallon loved a good belly-kissing session like this. And Sierra really seemed to be taking to it this time! Her kisses turned into licking and blowing, her tongue sliding over the bumps of Fallon's near-six-pack, then slid her tongue through the smooth valley between two of the small, tight sections of Fallon's abdomen. She kissed it plenty, too, the smooching noise and the feeling of those moist lips on her midsection letting Fallon know that Sierra was enjoying her belly, or at least that was how she decided to interpret it. The nuzzling told her the same thing. Fallon opened her mouth, panting, and moaned a little more.

Sierra evidently wanted to wrap up the worship session and get back to their spar, as she asked Fallon if she was ready for the next round. Fallon laughed a little and rubbed her belly against Sierra's cheek one more time as a parting gift before she would roll off. She got up into a kneeling position, still breathing a little heavily as she would lock Sierra in her sights. "Mmmuhhmm...that was good!" Fallon would say, rubbing her belly fondly. "That makes me get all jittery and excited. I'm gonna make you work on my belly some more!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:15 am

"Ummhh..." Sierra let out a half purr as she felt Fallon's belly - slightly wet from her own kisses and licking, among other things - rubbed on her cheek before the girl got off her.

She had a slight blush, which became more apparent when her sparring partner caressed her abs in front of her. The girl obviously became much more confident after that, but Sierra obviously not going to willingly worship Fallon's belly without the girl working for it first! Part of her also wondered why she's the only one acting all flustered after a worship session, though.

"N-not happening! You'll be the one worshiping next, Fally!" she said before lunging forward, attempting to throw herself on Fallon without too much plan behind it. "Nyaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:28 am

After that parting rub, Fallon would get up and roll away, giving Sierra some space and getting some space for herself. She sort of regretted having to end that worship session and continue with their spar. She wanted her belly to be worshipped some more. She wasn't exactly looking for anything too...sexy right at this moment, but, damn, having that mouth on her abs felt goooood. She would not mind having a little more of that, just to get her motor running!

Sierra seemed hesitant, even a little embarrassed right now as Fallon laid out her plans for more belly worship. A slight hesitation was not keeping the raven-haired wrestler from attacking, though! She suddenly lunged at Fallon, insisting that Fallon would be the next one worshipping a body part! Well, Fallon did not intend for that to be the case! So far, they had been going back and forth, but it was time to break that cycle!

"No way, Sierra-José!" Fallon would call out in response, as she would push herself up tall on her knees, throwing her weight forward to try to meet Sierra in a grapple, hoping she could throw the girl down onto her side!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Fallon was ready for her and they ended up grappling each other for a bit. The strength difference sorted things out quicker, however, as Sierra was tossed onto her side by her stronger sparring partner after less than a minute of grappling or so. That didn't mean her offense was finished, though.

"Hyaah!"

The raven haired girl would attempt to swing her legs and trapped the waist of Fallon with a body scissor before giving it a nice squeeze. She might not be in the state where she could use all her strength to do it, but it should at least count in some way, or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Fallon managed to get the jump on Sierra when the girl tried to get the jump on her, and, after a brief struggle, a brief grapple, Fallon managed to throw her sparring partner over onto her side. It was easy enough, and Fallon felt really revved up, and ready to keep going and finish off this spar! She would slide over to Sierra to try to grab onto the girl and start tickling her again, but Sierra would do what she could to defend herself, wrapping her legs around Fallon's waist!

"Guhh!" Fallon would groan, as she felt herself being squeezed by Sierra's lithe legs. She fell down on her side, sort of, laying on one of Sierra's legs as they squeezed her. It was not a devastating scissor hold, but it was definitely one that would have an effect on Fallon!

With her hands free, though, Fallon was able to do some stuff to Sierra, too. She would reach forward with both hands to try to grab onto Sierra's armpits to start tickling her again, trying to cut right to the chase!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:46 pm

"Gyaah!" Sierra began to laugh again as Fallon countered by going straight for her armpits. "S-stop thaatt! Hee!"

With her leg pinned by Fallon's side, however, she's pretty much trapped on this very spot. All she could do was to grab the girl's wrists to try pulling her arms away from her armpits. It's easier said than done, though, especially with her sparring partner already tickling her to begin with.

"Ahh! G-go away!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next