by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place Empty Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Fallon loved the gym. She always met the sexiest, most interesting girls there. Whether it was just for a spar or whether it was for something...more, as it was with the last one, Fallon always had fun. Even back home in Fresno, the gym had been one of Fallon's favorite spots—and the go-to place for the belly lover to pick up women. Right now, she wasn't exactly sure if she was looking for anything like that, but she wouldn't mind having some fun. Besides, she needed the exercise. Even if all of the girls were ugly and mean—which, here at AFW, was almost impossible—she could still get more buff.

Wearing her usual yellow sports bra and black spandex exercise shorts, along with some white socks and a pair of white-yellow tennis shoes, Fallon made her way into the gym. She had her small duffel bag slung over one shoulder, and a bottle of water in the opposite hand, and she took a drink as she looked around. It wasn't too busy today, so she had her pick of machines or free weights to use. Most of the practice rings were empty, too.

Fallon would make her way over to the wall-length mirror and the racks and racks of dumbbells sitting in front of it. She picked up a couple of medium-sized ones and took a step back. She lifted them pretty easily. It was a nice way to warm up before a full workout, and it let her use the mirror to check out some of the other girls in the gym without them realizing it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm

"Training time~ Woohoo~" Sierra almost sung her words as she skipped into the gym in high spirit.

Exercising was an important part of a wrestler's life, just like any other athletes. The only way to get better was to train, and the gym was one of the best place for that. To her surprise, the place wasn't all that crowded like she thought. It's also bigger than what she initially expected, but that's the facility of a major federation for you. That's not a bad thing at all, though, as it meant that she would be able to do any kind of training she'd like.

The raven haired girl was dressed simply for this occasion, a white tank top and and black shorts, along with a pair of training shoes. She carried a dark gym bag with her, which she dropped nearby when she found an open space, not too far away from the weight benches. Her training routine was always started with skipping ropes, and today was no different. She took the ropes from her bag and began to go through her normal drill.

"One...! Two...! Three...!"

Her top was flapping along her jumping, occasionally revealing a glimpse of her midriff. Sierra might be relatively small, but her body was just as trained as any other athletes. It's not really muscular, but it's certainly well toned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 am

There were oh so many beautiful women for Fallon to ogle as she started her workout. In the far corner of the gym, a blonde wearing a tiny pink workout ensemble which highlighted her ample breasts—and, Fallon noted with glee, her tight, pale abs—was chatting up a blue-haired girl with an amazing ass showcased by her tiny, tight black spandex shorts. A little further to the left, Fallon saw a pair of girls running side-by-side on two treadmills, their breasts bouncing in sweat-soaked crop tops as they seemed to be competing with each other to see who could run faster, one of them glancing over at the other every few seconds and increasing her treadmill's speed should she find the other was running at a faster clip, and then the other doing the same a few seconds later. On the far side of the room, a tall, statuesque dark-skinned beauty was toweling herself off after what must have been a vigorous workout. Fallon watched the way the woman's towel slid over her sculpted, beautiful abdomen.

There were many, many attractive women in here. Some of them were obviously attached already, and some were already on their way out. Some just didn't appeal to Fallon. She wasn't exactly looking for anything too crazy right now. She was...well, it was complicated, but she mighta sorta become attached a couple of weeks prior. So right now, she was looking for some fun.

And one girl not too far away seemed to promise fun aplenty. The girl was a little bit shorter than Fallon, and had plenty of curves, but also had a very toned appearance, as well. She was jumping rope, making all of her jiggly bits bounce, and making her shirt flap up every now and then to expose her midriff. Slightly sweaty, it was obviously very tight and toned, with some of the muscles evident, but it was not overly muscular to the point that it was gross. Fallon preferred her own abs that way, and others' abs that way, too. The way this girl bounced and the bright aura about her drew Fallon to her.

Fallon would keep working out, lifting each arm in turn, counting quietly as she did. She would take a couple of steps closer to this girl, though, watching her, trying to let the girl know that she was being watched without being creepy about it or anything. She wanted to see if she could interest this girl, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

"27..28...30...!"

Sierra was a bit too immersed in her rope skipping to notice that someone was observing her at first, but eventually she felt someone else's presence near her. It's probably just another wrestler training around her, but she decided to glance around just to see who it was. Turned out it was a lovely looking brunette who's been working out her arms. It's a wonder how AFW managed to find tons of hot girls. Just inside this gym alone, there wasn't any single ugly looking girl she could see. Not just Japanese girls, but also a lot of foreigners as well, like, the one who's watching her, for instance.

Sierra just smiled at the girl, and resumed her training while checking back every 10 counts or so just to see if she'd still be there. She'd love to talk and befriend the girl if she could, but her training, or at least this rope skipping, came first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 pm

It took the jump roping girl a while to notice Fallon watching her. Fallon wasn't exactly being too overt about it, but, hey, she was being pretty darn overt. Compared to other girls, Fallon wasn't exactly someone to be subtle or to take things slow. She finished her third set of dumbbell lifts and would set the weights back down where she had gotten them. She walked slowly around in a lazy circle, stretching out her arms, swinging them from side to side, then stretching them back and arching her back to stretch it out a little, too—and to show off her rock-hard abdomen.

She did notice the girl looking at her after a while, and from there on out the girl was looking at her every ten seconds or so as she continued her rope skipping. The black-haired wrestler was pretty good at jumping rope, Fallon noticed. She herself was pretty good at it, but didn't usually do too much cardio like that—she usually focused on muscle training, herself.

Fallon would watch the girl skipping for a while, waiting for her to take a break. When she did, Fallon sidled up next to her, looking at her in the mirror as she stood beside her. "How's it going?" she would ask, casually yet playfully.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 pm

"...98...99...100...!"

Sierra finally stopped and let out a pleased sigh as she finished the rope skipping. She adjusted her breath and dropped the rope next to her. That was a good warm up. She noticed the gym had became emptier now, although she found herself a company already, the girl that was looking at her earlier.

"O hey!" she greeted with a warm smile. "I'm doing good! Just starting and stuffs," she said. "How are you?"

She wasn't really paying attention at the brunette before, but now that she had stopped with her workout, Sierra could get a good look on the girl. The other wrestler was taller and looked a bit more muscular than her, especially at the midsection, and above all, pretty good looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 pm

After quite a while, the rope skipping girl stopped her rope skipping, coming to a halt after jumping over the rope a hundred times. At that point, Fallon would make her move, walking over and casually greeting the other girl, and the darker-haired girl replied with a bright, cheery "hey" and an almost childlike response. Fallon smiled when she heard the girl mention that she was just starting "and stuffs."

"Oh, you know, I'm good. It's always cool working out here. It's a super cool place," she would say. She figured this girl was new. A lot of new girls ended up coming through the gym early on in their careers. Veterans were commonly seen around the place, too, but it did seem to be an area that almost every newbie visited at least once. This girl seemed like she was no stranger to other gyms, though. "Are you new? If you are, welcome to AFW! I'm Fallon, by the way."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 pm

"I'm new here, actually," Sierra nodded. "Thankies! I'm Sierra! Nice to meet you... Fal-Fal!" she grinned.

Giving someone a nickname when possible was one of her favorite things to do. Not everyone appreciated it, but most people she met didn't seem to mind. Fallon seemed like a nice girl, so Sierra wouldn't want to upset the girl right after they met, but old habits die hard, or so they said.

"I think... I've seen you a few times on TV..." Sierra inched closer and tilted her head as it came down to her. "I guess you've been here for a while, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:23 pm

"Heh heh...Fal-Fal? That's a new one," Fallon would reply, in reply to the nickname that the girl—Sierra, she had introduced herself as—had immediately given her. Fallon enjoyed nicknaming people and receiving nicknames, and so she didn't mind the girl's suggested nickname at all. This girl seemed to talk in a...unique way, sort of like baby talk. Fallon thought it was pretty cute. "Nice to meet you, too, Si!"

When Sierra inched closer and tilted her head, Fallon would put her hands on her hips and tilt her head slightly as well, in the same direction as the black-haired girl's. "I've only been here for..." Fallon paused as she thought about it for a second. "Oh, wow, I have been here a while. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but...seriously, wow." She laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah, you probably have seen me on TV, at least a few times. I've had some really cool matches!" she would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:43 pm

"Si?" Sierra repeated, a bit amused with the nickname Fallon decided for her. "Hee~ That's a first as well!" she laughed.

Even more amusing was the fact that Fallon didn't seem to realize how long she's been in AFW. Time could fly swiftly, so Sierra thought that maybe she'd be like her too when introducing herself to a newcomer somewhere in the future. She just giggled at Fallon and straighten her head. The girl was a fun person it seemed.

"You did! The one with furniture theme seemed like a blast!" Sierra inched herself closer involuntarily while speaking in an excited tone, her blue eyes widened slightly. "And the Summer Splash as well~ I hope I'll be able to get fun matches like those sooner or later!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next