Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 7 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:10 am

Fallon had enjoyed that little worship session, and she intended to force Sierra to worship her belly plenty more before they were done with this spar. She would probably have the girl worship a few other parts of her body, too, just to mix things up. But the belly was the most important part to be worshipped. Fallon patted it with one hand as she would take a step back and get ready for the next round of their tickle fight.

Sierra would jump at her fast, getting around to be partially behind Fallon and locking the Californian belly lover into a half nelson. Fallon grunted as she felt the hold applied on her arm, but it wasn't so bad. Sierra would go for the tickling right away, though, bringing a hand down to start wiggling her fingers against Fallon's belly. Fallon would start giggling, stomping her feet on the canvas and going in small circles as Sierra tickled her. The sensation of being tickled right after being worshipped was...interesting. It was a very light, airy feeling layered right on top of a deeper, fuller, hotter feeling.

It was definitely not unpleasant. But Fallon was going to escape before she gave Sierra a real advantage.

Fallon would spin herself around, using her free hand to grab onto Sierra's arm and try to pull herself free of the nelson. If she could do that, Fallon would then try to take a few steps backwards, putting some space between herself and her sparring partner, preparing herself for an attack from Sierra as she would.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 7 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 am

"Hee hee! How do you like that, Fally?" Sierra giggled as she tried to contain the struggling Fallon as much as she could.

The strength difference made it rather easy for her sparring partner to get away from her, though, and soon her tickling assault came to an end as Fallon pried her arm and stepped backwards. Sierra grinned and would charge straight away towards the girl, bringing her arms up as if she's trying to lock up with Fallon.

However, her real intention was to step aside and kick the leg of her sparring partner to bring her down to one knee, so she could attempt to slip behind the girl again and applied a light sleeper hold. She wasn't planning to choke Fallon too much, only keeping her down so she could launch another tickling offense afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Thankfully for Fallon, she was able to escape from Sierra without too much trouble. Only one of her arms had been captured by the smaller wrestler, so it really was not too hard to just grab onto Sierra's arm and spin herself free. She would take a step back after she had freed herself in order to ready herself for whatever came next. Sierra wanted to go on the offensive, but Fallon would try to evaluate what the next attack would be, prepare herself, and then counter it.

Sierra brought her arms up, and Fallon would mirror her, though she was keeping her eyes open. The way Sierra was approaching her seemed off, and she did not want to be taken by surprise. When Sierra stepped to the side, Fallon would spin around to face her, expecting Sierra to try to go behind her, but instead, Sierra kicked her leg, and Fallon would gasp as she would fall down to a knee on the canvas. "Ow!" she growled. Sierra moved quickly on her feet to take advantage, grabbing Fallon around her throat from behind and dragging her down in a sleeper hold!

"Gyaaack!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 pm

"Ha! Gotcha, Fali-li!" Sierra exclaimed as she secured the sleeper hold on Fallon's throat.

She knew that she needed to be quick before her sparring partner could take advantage of her strength again, so her free hand would reach for the belly of Fallon once again. Sierra would run her fingers freely on that toned abs, feeling sure that it might be the most effective spot to assault the girl in this position.

"Payback time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Fallon was not able to bring her superior strength to bear very easily in this position, as Sierra's arm wrapped around her throat. Fallon was on her knees, and her sparring partner was standing behind her. She couldn't really get her feet underneath her so long as Sierra had this hold on her, so if she was going to escape, she would need to either try to throw her body in one direction or another or use her hands to make her escape.

"Guhh!" she puffed, as Sierra tightened the hold. Sierra would bring her free hand to bear now, starting to tickle Fallon's abdomen again, those thin fingers wiggling like little caterpillars all up and down the toned musculature of the California girl. Fallon would try to pull away, but she found it very, very difficult to do so. She tried pulling forward, hoping that she could drag Sierra down, but even then the girl would still be on top of her.

"Aaacck!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Sierra was laughing as she saw Fallon's squirming that resulted from her tickling. She was having fun, so much that she let her hold loosened slightly, and could only yelp as her sparring partner dragged her along when she pulled herself forward. She landed on top of Fallon's back, her breasts pressed against the rear side of the girl, causing her to grunt slightly.

"Uff...!"

That didn't really deter her from tickling her colleague, though. Sierra would now assault the sides of Fallon with both hands, thinking that she probably could keep the girl under her like this without the sleeper.

"You're not getting away, Fal-Fal! Hee hee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:08 am

Fallon was actually able to drag Sierra forward as she tried to fall down onto her front and get down on the canvas. It wasn't exactly the best plan, as Sierra would come down on top of her and would likely be able to keep her hold on Fallon intact, but it was worth a shot. At the very least, it would disrupt what Sierra was trying to do, and maybe it would give Fallon a chance to figure out what to do to escape.

Unfortunately, Sierra regained her composure even faster than Fallon had thought she would. Fallon tried to turtle up, hoping she could hide her belly and prevent Sierra from continuing the brutal tickle torture. Sierra wouldn't try to get Fallon's belly, though. She would just start tickling the belly fetishist's sides, which honestly probably worked even better than the belly-tickling.

"Hee hee! Ha! You stop it!" Fallon would holler, as she would try to crawl forward, knowing that her chances of escaping from Sierra were pretty slim at this point...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:15 am

"Stop? But you sound so happy right now, Fal-o!" Sierra teased as she'd try to keep up with Fallon's crawling and tickled the girl still.

Her sparring partner didn't make it easier for her to do that, but the raven haired girl was pretty persistent herself. She could feel herself getting closer to a body worship session, and she's not giving it up anytime soon!

"Maybe if you give..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:43 am

Fallon knew that she wasn't going to get anywhere crawling like this. She wasn't exactly moving slowly, but she was not moving nearly fast enough to escape Sierra, especially when the girl had a hold on her the way she did. Fallon would have tried to push her way up and out of Sierra's clutches, but she was a little distracted and a little weakened by the tickling of her sides—tickling which was having quite an effect on her, as it turned out—and Sierra was pretty much right on top of her. Sierra didn't weigh a ton, but she weighed enough to make things rather troublesome for Fallon.

Fallon held out as long as she could. But she was having a lot of trouble. She was giggling wildly now as Sierra attacked her and she couldn't fight back in any meaningful way. "Hee h-heh ha ha ha! Gah, you d-dummy...kehaha...hee heh heh heh..."

It was a tough decision, and Fallon really didn't want to give up at all. She wanted to totally dominate Sierra and force her to worship her belly in many, many different ways, dozens of times. But right now it looked like she was not going to escape any time soon, and she had to be strategic. And so Fallon would take a deep breath to try to stem the giggles that she was having. "Fine, I give n-now!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:55 am

"Eheheh~ There you go!" Sierra exclaimed gleefully as Fallon finally gave in. "Wasn't so hard, was it?" she chirped while patting the girl's head a few times before getting off her.

Then came the dilemma. Unlike Fallon who's a belly lover, she didn't really have a specific part that wanted to be pampered. Sierra gave it a thought while she let her sparring partner recover for a bit, and then her eyes widened as she decided on her option.

She turned around and bent herself forward a bit, before giving her ass a playful slap and wiggled it in front of Fallon. That should be a clear enough of a hint to what the girl should be doing.

"Here! I'll grant you the privilege to adore my butt!" she laughed after talking like a snobby royalty for a bit. "Be thankful, peasant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next