by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44) - Page 4 Empty Re: Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Ami smiled a very shy smile as she nodded at Volcania's direction. "Well.....I suppose you're right, Just.....dont expect that very often haha!" she ended that note with a friendly laugh.

Ami then sighed heavily at Volcania's next question "Hmm well, I'll have to see my planner. I think I have a couple of more matches scheduled in Tension, I think against Charlie. I'll have to schedule my photoshoots as well- well not me but my agent! haha"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44) - Page 4 Empty Re: Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:39 am

Volcanica would giggle lightly when Ami made her comment and said, "I'll keep that in mind." When it came to Ami's plans, she mentions that she has to be ready for a couple of matches, one particularly in Tension with Charlie. Not to mention the fact that she also shad photo shoots. Volcanica would think for a few moments on both of those events before asking, "May I offer my assistance in any of them? Training or picking out some clothes?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:22 am

Ami let out a chuckle, she never really thought of Volcania as the shopping and picking out clothes type, sure she was a good wrestler and could probably help her train once in a while but she got an idea out of that.

"Haha well well I duont know about that. I suppose you could help me train sometime but how about I reverse that offer, how about I help you pick some sexy clothes out for you? huh?huh?huh? Ami winked and nudged Volcania.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Volcanica was glad that Ami is considering her assistance, but it looks like Ami wants to help her out too. The redhead glanced at her own clothes for a moment and said, "Well, I suppose you can, but I thought my own clothes were still okay." She didn't want to come off as rude, but she was being honest in a calm manner. "However, if you insist, you can help me out then."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:48 am

Ami burst into laughter and tapped Volcania's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Hahaha! My my, I didn't mean in that way. I mean the sexy way, like perhaps try you out in some sexy sporty bikini's or some skimpy gym clothes huh? make the guys drool over ya?" she said while smirking, nudging Volcania's shoulder with her elbow.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 am

Volcanica was getting nudged by the shoulder constantly as Ami was offering her a chance to get other guys to like her. She was still a bit unsure at first, but she took some thought and said, "Well, I'm not necessarily comfortable with men "drooling" over me based on clothes to simply attract attention. But if you're asking me to not look so much like a nerd, I suppose I can look at some." She closed up her notebook and put it back in her bag. "If you wish to proceed with your plans, I suppose we should get going then."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Ami pouted with her eyebrow's raised, it seemed that Volcania would rather stay modest and humble in a wrestling industry where hentai matches and intergender wrestling matches were the norm. Even though Ami wouldnt do a hentai match either, she wouldnt mind look sexy for the crowd- plus, its a good way to distract male opponents or even female opponents, like Abbey.

"I'm just asking you to look Saxy, regardless of men or not" she would wink before getting up from her chair and nodding at Volcania.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:58 am

Volcanica would put her bag against her back as she said, "Well...okay, I'll go with you." She was still nervous to try on something that she didn't feel like wearing. But if it's for the crowd, perhaps a little revealing won't hurt. She would follow Ami's lead to go into any store and find whatever Ami feels that she needs. Hopefully, it's not too much or too pricy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Ami rubbed her hands devilishly "Excellent!" she giggled as the two ladies went off, looking over all the stores in the malls, Ami dragged her from store to store and pointing towards stuff she liked.

The supermodel let the rather modest girl towards one particular shop "Hey hey how's this? You wana try some Victoria's secret Lingerie ?" she smirked
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:01 am

It felt almost immediate that Volcanica was dragged along by Ami to see the clothing stores around the mall. The redhead didn't believe that she had ever been driven faster in a cab than being dragged by her new friend. She did see all the potential that the clothes she looked through had, but she didn't know if any of them would suit her. They soon came to one particular shop where Ami suggested looking over some Victoria's Secret lingerie. Volcanica would fix her glasses to look into some of the clothes there before saying, "Well, I'll try and see what happens."

Once the two headed inside, the redhead wanted to see what Ami is suggesting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next