by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Resisting the urge to make a joke about plastic being flexible with his shoulders against the mat with nowhere to go Alistair knew this was no time for jokes. Alistair thought about accepting defeat dreading whatever the supermodel had planned in retaliation for his crude remarks. His entire body exhausted from the long match Alistair gritted his teeth “I’m not going down without a fight!” the blonde cried starting to fight back hammering away at her weakened arms with elbows trying to break free from the seemingly inescapable pin.  The ref’s arm came down on the mat ONE!!...TWO!! THR-

Back to top Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:08 pm

The supermodel was confident that her small package roll up was enough to put away this annoying,witty and dumb loud mouth blonde. However, he wasnt all talk! He cleverly started to hammer away at her already sore and weakened arm to make sure they lose there grip and make it even harder for the supermodel to keep her opponent rolled up like that using her arms in a very awkward position."Gah- bastard!"she groaned.

The referee was almost half way counting to three but Alistair managed to kick out just in time. Ami rolled away from him and got up onto her knees. She panted for a moment and adjusted her ring gear while flicking her messy hair back from her face.

"Ugh! Hmph. What kind of gentleman HITS a lady?" she snapped at him before trying to get back up on her feet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Kicking out seconds away from defeat, Alistair sighed in relief resting on the mat the danish daredevil rolled over on to his stomach trying to push himself on to his feet “well ya might want to try acting like a lady, but that would require being a decent actress now wouldn’t it” He responded with a cheeky smile in-between breaths clearly worse for wear.

Managing to get his Alistair stood across the ring from his opponent hearing the crowd cheering from the close call, panting for breath he glanced over at the bluenette Alistair was impressed by the model “I have to admit you are quite the treat I'm having the time of my life right now” The blonde said showing a bit of respect for the woman. Waiting for his opponent to stand Alistair put his arms up for test of strength eager to see how much fight the two had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:25 pm

The supermodel was getting back up on her feet and dusting herself off, as soon as she got back up on her feet and adjusted her top- she heard that bastard question her womanhood. Her eyes widened in shock as she cocked her eyebrows- her mouth wide opened as her hand went around her chest. "W-WHHAAATT!! You dont think a gorgeous model like me is a lady? I am the very definition of a lady, you punk"she hissed back at him.

When both of them were up, Alistair kind of complimented her after insulting her but the supermodel only shrugged that compliment off and proceeded to raise her arms up to mimic her opponents grapple stance. Both of them lunged in for a test of strength. but the supermodel was more clever than that- she knew she would obviously lose in that contest so when they got close enough she would bring her knee up into his belly "HAH! How's that!" she grinned as she went for that knee strike.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 pm

As the model approached him with a devilish smile she surprised the blonde with a hard knee to the gut  “Ouuggh” he gagged leaning forward as he grasped his stomach. "If she’s going to play her little tricks I’ll do the same" Alistair thought knowing he had to outsmart her to win, attempted to goad her with a rather crude trick. Grabbing ahold of the collar on her outfit Alistair glared right into her eyes before disrespectfully spitting in her face trying to provoke the vain model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Once again the supermodel had managed to sucker her opponent in, she was never going to face him head on in a straight up grapple but she got suckered into it and she took full advantage by bringing her knee up right into his toned belly to double him over infront of her.

"Aww, looks like you seem winded out wittle boy? let me help you up" she mocked him as she stepped in close towards him. However what would happened next shocked the supermodel, she felt the collar of her outfit being grabbed as she was pulled towards him- only for that disrespectful brat to spit at her!

Her eyes were wide open in shock, disgust and anger "W-WHY YOU! UGHH EW, BASTARD" she yelled out, as she tried to repay him back by sending a hard slap right to his cheek
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 pm

The feeling of satisfaction Alistair felt from his defiant act was short lived as the model delivered a hard smack to the boy’s face leaving a large red welt across his cheek. The tingling pain caused the blonde to tear up slightly "Well it's all or nothing at this point I hope this works" he thought.

“Ssooo be honest with mme? Arre you the reaason they calll it a bitchslap?" He continued to pester the already livid woman his speech cleary slurred from the numbness and tingling in his jaw.  Backpedaling towards the ring ropes starting to have second thoughts about his “plan”. He had to get her on the mat quick to have any chance at a win "Ecxuuse me misss maay I have anoother?" Alistair leaned forward inviting her to slap him again.
If successful Alistair grabs a hold of her arm mid-swing and pull her face first on to the ring mat and attempt to set up for his finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:05 pm

That.Felt.Good

The supermodel grinned as that slap really did a number on him, his face turned to the side after that hard smack- making even his speech a bit slurred because of the impact. Still, he wouldnt stop infuriating her "Ugh, no its called that because I get to slap bitches like you" he would hiss back at him.

He backed up into the ring ropes and sprung off them, waywardly walking back towards her and requested for another slap, Ami gritted her teeth and gave him what he wanted but she fell for the old playing possum trick as Alistair caught her hand and brought her down on her belly, with her hand still in his grasp.

"Ugghh shit, w-what the hell?" she would hiss.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Taking advantage of the models short temper Alistair grabbed the flustered girls arm dragging her to the ground. Wanting to cheer from his impromptu plan working, the boy stood on top of his prone opponent waving to the crowd “who wants to see if the dolly can sing?” he played to the crowd before hooking her arms again for his bridging chickening submission. Feeling the weakness in her arms Alistair pulled her arms as far as he could trying to make the model submit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 am

Ami was quite exhausted at this moment, she felt that sh had her opponent beat quite a few times in this match but the witty male wrestler made comebacks! LITERALLY!. The supermodel was now down on her back and trying to recover but she felt her arms being trapped by her opponent again in his bridging chickenwing submission.

His body was bridging over hers wit her arms trapped with his, she had no room to maneuver and didn't have the strength to counter as before. She only let out loud moans as she wriggled under him, her arms felt really weak and at a certain point the pain was too much. "UUuuggghhhh....AAAHHHH, OK OK. Y-you bastard, Uumngghh I GIVE I GIVE" she said, having to say those words verbally because she couldnt really tap out with her hands being trapped in the submission.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5