by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alistair vs Eske Mal

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alistair vs Eske Mal Empty Alistair vs Eske Mal

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Standard match, 1 fall
Victory by pin, submission or K.O.

Alistair paced around the locker room in an anxious fit ignoring anyone who would look his way. The last two weeks had reduced the confident athlete into a frayed bundle of nerves. His sister Estelle showing up out of the blue was the main reason.

Sure, seeing her again was nice and he loved the girl to death but he had his reasons for avoiding his family. But now she was acting like a fussy mother taking away his beloved smokes and trying to clean up his “dangerous” lifestyle. When he got the call for another match he couldn’t run out the door fast enough only stopping to grab his duffle bag and overcoat.

His body shook the old pre-match nervousness was starting to get to him, a stagehand saved him from his stupor “you're on in five you best get ready”. Alistair felt a hint of frustration at the staff telling him what to do but simply nodded and quickly got dressed for the match his usual white trunks and hood covering his face. Breathing a sigh of relief as he heard his entrance music starting the high flyer ran full speed towards the entrance ramp.

The crowd cheered as the blonde appeared stopping for a few seconds to look over the crowd the nervousness washing away at the mere sight of them "if only things were that simple" he muttered before breaking into a sprint and sliding into the ring. Pulling his hood back the highflyer revealing his golden locks and face to the crowd and quickly leaned against the ropes his blue eyes glaring at the entrance for his opponent to appear.

Back to top Go down

Alistair vs Eske Mal Empty Re: Alistair vs Eske Mal

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:45 am

Today was not a well day for Eske. At her most emotionally vulnerable after some deep discussion with John, whom of which she had faced in a prior match. Eske wasnt the type to become weak. No, if anything that conversation had made her only angrier and more ready to tear someone up.

Besides that, she also needed to replenish her bank account, having spent a bit much on some home furnishings just the other day. Yen was still not a clear currency to the woman yet. Eske's theme began to play, and she looked up from the locker room floor. It was a unique song, just as unique as the woman who chose it.

Eske walks out with confidence and a scowl on her face the likes of which the AFW had seen rarely. She was however, met with a sight for sore eyes in the very handsome man before her in the ring...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Alistair couldn’t help but be confused by the strange music that began to play “sounds like something out of Donnie Darko.” he mused as he watched his opponent walked towards the ring. She was undeniably cute but her world hating scowl on her face spoiled that thought in his eyes. Thankfully her face seemed to lighten up as she entered the ring.

The blonde bowed gracefully before introducing himself “Well hello there miss, let’s put on a good match okay?" Giving her the best smile he could as he tried size up his opponent. She seemed harmless enough but Alistair saw the unmistakable glimmer of danger in her eyes.

“This will be fun!” he thought out loud looking at her with childlike glee on his face. The blonde couldn't help himself the thrill of danger excited him. As he settled into his corner stretching waiting for bell to ring “try to keep up with me okay?” he called out to his opponent as he got into his stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:46 am

Eske looks him up and down. She sees that this boy was tall, and possibly couple do some heavy damage. She'd have to figure out just what he was good at. He said some things, but they bounce off of her, not even having the privilege to go in one ear and out of the other.

She simply nods and stands in her corner, ready to fight this unnamed man and take him down.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Alistair was dumbfounded by the girl seemingly ignoring him, "geez are manner unheard of in Japan?" He thought getting a little irritated at the girl’s silent response. As the bell rang Alistair wanted to show off for the energetic crowd. “Time for a little warm up.” Alistair thought as he turned his back on his opponent before breaking into a series of backflips making his way towards her looking to backflip over her.

if successful he’d drop down upon landing and deliver a low drop kick to the back of her knees if not he’d be wide open for a counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

He revealed his offensive tactics way to early in the match. Clearly, this man was built for the air. Acrobatics and the likes, being able to flip so many times. Eske tries to time this well, to reach up for him as he made his big flip over her and grab him. With enough momentum, she would try to throw him forward and slam him down on the canvas before her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

-

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm

At the end of his tumbling routine Alistair bent his knees and jumped into the air trying to impress his opponent with an unconventional start. When the blonde felt her soft hands grab hold of his arms he knew this wasn’t going to end well, Eske in a surprising show of strength used his own momentum and slammed the over eager athlete to the ground with a hard thud.

“Agghh!…well aren’t you full of surprises.” Alistair croaked looking at her with pained smile while clutching his back in pain knowing she’d want to capitalize the high flyer clutched himself together putting his arms up ready for his opponent “this isn’t going to be a cake walk” he thought feeling the aching pain in his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Eske was only slightly amused with his antics. She knocks him down a peg by slamming him down to the ring canvas. She looks down at him and says possibly the only thing she will say the entire match. "Give me your name...It'll be nice to know it so I can add it to my story..." When that was said and done, Eske gave him but a moment to answer before she would lift her foot up to stomp on his chest area as hard as her body allowed her to do.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:32 pm

The blonde blinked in surprise at the girl’s question caught up in the moment he blurted out “My name is Aridan..Richt-“The blonde stopped himself, his face morphed in disgust at the utterance of his birth name “just call me Alistair…please” he sighed looking up at her with sad look on his face unwittingly touching a nerve within him.

Snapping back to reality Alistair barely had time to see her foot come up before it slammed down on his chest. "Augh" he grunted his body jerked from the hard shot clenching his teeth in pain as grabbed ahold of her leg trying to pry it off his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next