by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 18 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:18 am

Now transitioning from soft cries to whimpers and then sniffles, Xuan was a bit overcome with emotion. She hadn't felt like this since her Guildmaster passed a few years ago. The thief heard her mother's comforting words and that calmed her down to only sniffles.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:45 am

"There we go, sweetie, there we go," said Mrs. Schultz as she softly rocked Xuan in her arms and heard her soft cries soon turn into sniffles. She would also gently wipe away Xuan's tears for she wanted to keep that face as pretty as it can be. It was a very touching moment for the family that lost one member and gained another. And it was clear that their bond is something very special.

Later, Mrs. Schultz would say, "Alright, girls, who wants to eat dinner?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:58 am

She would feel her mother's with away her tears. Xuan still couldnt beleive that she was able to connect with the Schultz family so quicklt and easily. Her mothwr qould push away from Xuan and would ask themnif they would like dinner. Xuan stayed quite but nods.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:22 pm

"I'll set up the table!" said Junko as she slowly got up and headed over to the kitchen.

"I'll help!" said Hiro as she followed her older sister to start getting place mats.

Mrs. Schultz was glad that her daughters are starting to be more responsible around the house. She turned to Xuan and asked with a smile, "Are you find of pot roast, honey?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Her sisters were very quick to bounce back to somewhat normal and cheery attitudes for their mother. Xuan was not exactly like that, however. She wasn't sulking, but was a bit somber and sluggish. She looks to her mothr and gives her a small smile before walking to the kitchen . "Sure, that sounds good."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:22 am

Mrs. Schultz would walk with Xuan as they made their way into the kitchen. Hiro and Junko were busy preparing the table for dinner and they had to make sure that everything looks absolutely perfect. Hiro would place each placemat in its proper place, while Junko put each plate, set of silverware, and empty cup in their usual arrangements. And since Xuan is now officially a part of the family, they would add one more place for her.

Luckily for the girls, their mother had been marinating the pieces of steak ahead of time in her special garlic and soy recipe. She also had already prepared her homemade mushroom cream sauce to pair perfectly with the steak. All it needs now is time to bake. While it's doing that, Mrs. Schultz asked, "Xuan, would you like to help me and your sisters prepare some rice and steam some vegetables?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

As she walked and talked a bit to her mother, Xuan also saw that her sisters wet setting the plates. It was a bit comforting to see a spot for herself. Xuan replies to her mother with a smile. "Yes...Just let me wash my hands first mother. Okay?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:04 pm

"Okay, sweetie. Go on ahead." Mrs. Schultz would be so proud to see her newest daughter starting to feel at home. Though it wasn't the same as being in the Guild, at least this one is the place where she is truly loved. While waiting, the mother would start washing and blanching some broccoli and asparagus. It should take a few moments to get them fork tender so they can go to an ice bath to stop the cooking process before drying them on a separate plate. Once Xuan gets back, they both can start sautéing the veggies so they can get a nice crispy exterior with a soft texture inside.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 pm

The sounds were new to Dua somewhat. At the Guild, there was a staff team to cook. They were trained to fight with the utensils im case of attack. Xuan would was her hands. While doing so, she looks back to see her mother start the process of cookies the vegetables. The purple haired girl walks back to her mom with a bit bit than when she left.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:11 pm

By the time Xuan returns from washing her hands, the steak needs at least 15 more minutes to cook before resting so that it can absorb the mushroom flavor and remain nice and tender. Mrs. Schultz would see her and she said, "Good to see you, Xuan! You're just in time! The vegetables are tender now so we can finish them off in the sauté pan. Come and join me."

Once Xuan joins her, the mother would show her how to sauté the asparagus and carrots. She would first warm up the pan and add butter into it to let it melt. Once it gets hot enough, it's time to place the veggies in the pan and let it have a nice mild char on each one to add a nice smoky flavor. Mrs. Schultz would guide Xuan so she can get a good feel for cooking.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next