» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 10 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 am

A light blush would form on her cheeks when being complimented by Junko. Xuan did have some thoughts time o time but, they were just thoughts. "Well um....Hiro picked ut out for me to try on. You think it looks good?" She asked her sister.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 am

Junko nodded as she said, "So she did, didn't she? Well, I think it looks fantastic. We need to show Mom. Anybody know where she is?"

Mrs. Schultz later came out in a new white dress. It was designed with pretty pink roses sprouting from the bottoms, daisies at the shoulders, and other shapes to resemble petals and vines. She wanted to see what her daughters thought of it. Would it be astounding or too kitschy?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Just as Junko asked where their mother was, she would come in almost on cue wearing just the most beautiful dress. It had Xuan smiling wide and allowing her eyes to look the stunning attire up and down. "Wow...So beautiful, mom!'

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Mrs. Schultz would look up and see that her daughters were looking at her chosen outfit and were smiling. She blushed as she looked down at her dress and replied, "Oh, thank you, honey. Is it really that beautiful? I thought something bright and lively could bring out more happiness in the day."

She then noticed the vest Xuan was wearing and added, "Wow! Xuan, that is a really nice vest! You almost look like a modern-day ninja."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:01 am

"Thats exactly why its beautiful. Because it brings out your happiness and you just...Make it work. Like its two halves rhagbhave found each other. " Xuan complimented.

Ahe pauses, forgetting that she was even wearing the hoodie. "O-Oh yeah. Hiro is then I who found it. Im gonna get it."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 am

That comment made Mrs. Schultz smile from ear to ear. This dress would certainly help brighten up her new era now that her Junko has returned and she received a new daughter in the process. When it comes to the vest, Xuan would say that it was Hiro who picked it out for her. Mrs. Schultz responded, "Oh! Well done, Hiro! It looks wonderful on you, dear. Have you girls found all that you were looking for? Make sure to try out your clothes before you pay."

She wanted to ensure that her girls got what interested them and were ready to pay for them later.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 am

Xuan would have liked to have huged her mother. But, they were both wearing merchandise and Xuan didnt want to run the risk of ruining either of their new clothes before purchasing them.

"This is all I'll be getting, I think. I-Im not sure."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:48 am

"Alright, girls, I'll be right back. Make up your minds as to what you want to get and what fits you and we'll get to the cash register." Mrs. Schultz headed back into the dressing room to change back into her old clothes. She was excited to bring home a new dress and hoped that others would like it just as much as her daughters did.

Junko still had the hot pants with her while Hiro had a similar vest, but it's more pink because it was her favorite color. The two were excited to bring home their treasures and hopefully Xuan can also.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 pm

As their mother left, Xuan would remove the jacket and gently folded it up. She smiles and looks back at her sisters. "Im glad you guys are doing this for her. I-I dont really know her as well as you both do, obviously, but anyone could see that she is in her glory. She is loving all of this. The memories are probably flowing in like a busted dam."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 am

The sisters smiled back and nodded in agreeing with Xuan. This trip down memory lane has been all for their mother and they were glad that she is very happy to have everything come back to her. Junko would say, "Yup. Mom has gone through so much that we wanted to have her joy back. It's wonderful to see that smile we know and love."

Hiro nods as she added, "And soon, Xuan, we can show you more of what we did as a family so we can create new memories together."

Pretty soon, Mrs. Schultz came out of the dressing room and met with her daughters. "Alright, girls, are you ready to pay and get going?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next