Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 15, 2015 4:29 am

Dave had the Winter Soldier right where he wanted him, when all of a sudden the goggles were thrown off his face from the force of Dave's punch, and he froze.

"Jean?" he asked in disbelief, when he felt his ex boyfriend tackled him to the ground, his shield skidding away as Jean grabbed Dave's collar and began punching him in the face repeatedly. With each hit, Dave realized how wrong he had been, and how he deserved every blow Jean was dealing.

He made no move to fight back, even though the pain was great, both physically and emotionally. Now it all made sense....he was making the costume for David to surprise him....and he never gave Jean the chance to explain....

"Jean.." he choked out as Jean was pulling his fist back for another punch.

Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Captain America v Winter Soldier (Cosplay)

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 15, 2015 4:46 am

"How does it look? I only spent every waking moment on it! But you couldn't trust me, could you? You just assumed I was sleeping around!" he yelled again and in between each punch. Maybe now that he was hitting David in the face his feelings would get through. Jean had largely ignored dealing with the breakup, distracting himself with workouts or the cosplay itself. Only now could he feel himself, well, feeling the emotion of it all.

As Jean reeled his fist back for yet another punch, David suddenly called out to him. Jean was frozen as he looked at David's face and their eyes met. The look on his face...in his eyes....Jean's fist began to shake as he felt his resolve weakening. No....no! Jean exhaled sharply and forced himself to continue and he drove his fist into David's forehead. "Fight back!" he yelled at him, shaking him by his collar.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 15, 2015 4:50 am

Dave shook his head weakly, dazed by the punches, "I'm not going to fight you Jean...."

He coughed a little, staring into Jean's eyes, "I'm sorry....i was so stupid..."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 am

"I said fight back, dammit!" Jean yelled, switching from punches to slapping him hard across the face. He couldn't do this, couldn't get his catharsis if all he did was lay there and take Jean's pain. Still David just laid there, staring up at him with those sad, painful eyes that he had once fallen for.

"You can't just lie there, and-and apologize, and think it's going to solve everything! You fought over me like I was a trophy and then threw me in the dirt like I wasn't worth anything! You tore my beating heart from my chest and ground it into the dirt! Sorry isn't going to cut it!" Jean bellowed, pulling David up into a sitting position. He stared in his eyes with trembling eyes, trying a different way to convey just how much he was hurting until he couldn't bear it any longer. He threw his face forward and headbutted David back down as he got up, fighting back his wavering emotion.

"Now get up and fight me!" he shouted again, curling his hands into fists.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 15, 2015 5:14 am

Dave nearly blacked out when Jean head butted him. He lay there weakly, looking up at Jean and shaking his head, "I'm not going to fight you Jean...."

He raised his head slightly, ""The reason I acted...the way I did...was because i was afraid of losing you...the one person who loved me for who I was...not for what I looked like... I never meant to hurt you. But when I heard you say...his name in your sleep.....it broke my heart. I thought you didn't love me... because I wasn't good enough..."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 15, 2015 5:41 am

Jean felt his resolve wavering again as David explained himself. He knew that David would probably have been hurting, but he had no idea that he had said Haru's name in his sleep. Somehow that seemed to ice his angry pain and replace it with guilt. It had been him sneaking about that had made David suspicious before, and it had been him that had gotten tangled up during the training session that confused David.

Maybe that was why he wanted David to fight back, maybe he wouldn't feel as guilty if David kept hitting him like he was earlier. "I-I don't care!" Jean lied, getting off of David and standing up. "How can I trust you, when you didn't trust me when it mattered most? If you love me, if you ever loved me...." he asked, grabbing David and dragging him up to his feet. He irish whipped David into the ropes and when he came back, Jean clotheslined him back to the mat. Jean dropped down to his knees and laid back over David's chest, hooking a leg up for a pin. "....then prove it! If you don't get up and fight back, I'll never forgive you!"

"ONE!" the ref called, a bit relieved to start the count amidst the melodrama.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 15, 2015 5:49 am

Dave felt the wind knocked out of him as Jean clothesline him to the mat. The beating he was taking was making it difficult to fight back. He was dimly aware of the ref beginning the count as he tried to regain his senses.

"TWO" yelled the ref, when Dave gave a yell, and using what little strength he had left, threw up his shoulders and stopped the count. Looking at Jean, he tried to catch his breath, "Jean... i never stopped loving you. I was just so hurt by what I thought I saw....it made me do and say things that I regretted every day after..."

Struggling to his feet, he got into a fighting stance, but it was very clear that the damage had taken it's toll on him, as he swayed uneasily from side to side. He shook his head, trying to regain his focus.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 15, 2015 6:28 am

Jean's face chanced a slight smile when David broke the pin at the two count, and he gladly rolled away from him. He was happy that David was willing to still fight for their relationship. He watched as his ex hauled himself up to his feet, unsteady as he was from all those times Jean had nailed him in the face.

"I want to forgive you and give you another shot" Jean told him, settling into his own fighting stance. "but your going to have to fight me for it. That, and the other half of the surprise"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 15, 2015 2:32 pm

"Easy for you to say" he breathed, getting close in a clinch and slamming his fist into Jean's side, "You're not seeing double."

He was fighting with everything he had now. If Jean was willing to give him another shot, he was going to take it. But he was unsure he could win. Jean had a few minutes wot wail on him while Dave was at his mercy, so the match was clearly in his ex's favor.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Jean just smiled and shrugged, as if there was no helping having pummeled David's face in just moments earlier. He grunted as David closed up the distance and got into a clinch, ramming him in the side. David was leaning on him slightly and he could tell that he was not at 100%. Jean wasn't at 100% either, he had bumps and bruises and probably took too many bashes to the head with that shield, but he was still in better shape than Dave.

Jean grabbed hold of the utility belt on Dave's cosplay and jutted his hip out, hip tossing Dave back down to the mat. Jean followed him down, dropping his knee directly into David's sternum. He rolled his ex over onto his stomach and grabbed one of his legs, going for a single boston crab.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next