Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier) Empty Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:40 pm

The wrestling prince kept many promises and is usually a man who fulfills his promises. One such promise that he failed to fulfill was to defeat Grace Allen in her debut match. The wrestling prince specifically requested the administration to put him up against Grace, purely because he wanted to make her submit in her debut as she had a reputation of a wrestler who refuses to lose via submission. He was soon to find out that, that was indeed the case as the prince failed to make her submit and to make matters worse it was Grace Allen in the end who won....via submission. Things didn't end there as the wrestling prince called her out backstage after their match and the two set up another date.....

The wrestling prince was in his locker room, stretching out as he had plans for Grace. It was a non-show day, the arena was empty and there was no wrestling card tonight but the wrestlers still had to be present for training and other promo duties, it was the perfect time to set up their private wrestling match. Daisuke was in his regular clothes as he took out his cellphone from his gym bag, sending a text to Grace.

*Daisuke dropped a test to Grace*

"Hey, Daisuke here. Listen, I told you we aren't finished yet Grace and following last weeks conversation I think the time is right today, if you're woman enough- meet me backstage at the corridor near my locker room. I'll be waiting Grace"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier) Empty Re: Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 pm

How do I get myself into these things...

It was a rhetorical question, of course. She knew exactly how she got into this particular, unsanctioned mess. She just had to prove Daisuke wrong, shut him up, and since he insisted this be an oil wrestling match, of all things, she'd take the opportunity to be as distracting, and more importantly, as slippery and hard to get ahold of, as humanly possible. At least he'd contacted her on a slow work day. She only had on promo to record and had gotten that out of the way early.

Checking over her attire one last time, Grace slipped into a big fluffy bathrobe that concealed everything, put on some flip flops and made her way to the agreed upon meeting spot, right where Daisuke's text said to be. Thankfully she didn't run into anyone in the corridors. She didn't feel like explaining how she got talked into this.

Finally she rounded the corner and stepped into the hall, announcing her presence. "I'm here, your Majesty. I hope I didn't keep you waiting long, oh lord of all pro wrestling. You know how lazy we lowly peasants are."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier) Empty Re: Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Daisuke hit the sent button on his phone after he had typed in the text and now waited. He leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and thought it this whole scenario for a bit, giving it a second thought. If he were to win, things would go even as they would be 1-1 and there would be some merit in what he said to her earlier backstage after their pro wrestling match. However, should he lose it would make him be 2-0 down against her and proving that pro wrestling or any other style, Grace Allen was the better wrestler hands down.

He shook his head as he cleared his mind off from that last thought, it was actually the sarcastic voice of a familiar female that made him snap away from his trance. "Yes, I do infact but you are forgiven for that- I am a merciful prince" he would play along with the act as he pushed off from the wall.

"What's with the bath robe? Anyways, follow me...I'm about to put you in your place" he would say while rolling his eyes as he grabbed his gym bag (presumably which had the bottles of oil) and hung it over his shoulder as he lead the way to their private wrestling room.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:43 am

Grace gripped the edges of her bathrobe and managed an admirable mock courtesy. "Forgive me, your majesty. I didn't want to just go walking around dressed as I am. My body is only for your royal eyes to look upon, after all." Apparently, this was going to be Grace Allen's newest hobby, needling Daisuke. No doubt if she happened to win the coming battle, it was bound to get worse.

She followed him to the private room, allowing the so called wrestling Prince to lead the way, assuming that his gym bag was full of oil and wondering, not for the first time, how in the hell she'd gotten into this in the first place. Probably the same reason why Daisuke suggested it in the first place... stubborn pride. He wouldn't accept his prior loss and she wanted to prove it wasn't a fluke. If that meant tangling, one on one, so be it.

Only once they were in the private room did she actually shrug out of that fluffy bathrobe, and what she wore beneath left decidedly little to the imagination. Grace wore a thong bikini of black with pink highlights that matched the colors of her usual ring gear, showing off the lush figure her usual wrestling attire only hinted at. She'd taken the time to actually look up this oil wrestling business online and this, to her great annoyance, was generally the time of thing women wore. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts and gave him a look that just dared Daisuke to make a smart assed comment about it.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Daisuke would put his hand on his waist as he would raise his eyebrow, going along with the gag while shaking his head. "Well that just proves you are a loyal servant to the wrestling prince, come now...let me put you in your place you filthy common wrestler" he would say before leading her to their private wrestling room.

Daisuke stretched out his arms and legs after putting down his gym bag on the middle of the mat, turning around to watch his opponent he watched her un-robe herself as she exposed her wrestling attire. A stunning black thong bikini with pink highlights similar to her in-ring attire. "A little underdressed are we?" he would grin before stripping off his own shirt to be topless, then removing his trackpants to strip down just to his grey CK wrestling briefs as he tossed his clothes out of the mats.

Daisuke would walk up to Grace, face to face, head to head. "Listen Grace, I don't care about the reputation that you came with here. This is my wrestling kingdom and I am the prince of wrestling, I WILL make you submit- you may have beaten me in the ring but here, in oil....you have no chance" he would grin as he looked to play mind games her with.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Grace's rich, dark complexion was quite good at hiding a blush, and she was glad for that as she felt her face flush at the underdressed comment. She did feel a bit drafty... but female oil wrestlers did tend to dress more scantily. Was that because less fabric meant less handhold for the opponent to grab or was it all just for the sake of eye candy?

What I wouldn't give for my ring and my pro gear.

She sighed as Daisuke stepped up to her and gave his usual "I'm better then you" speech. She grinned, meeting his mind games with her own.

"Quick question, your Majesty. After I make you submit, knock you out and leave you lying here covered in oil, what kind of match are you going to propose next? Mud wrestling? Chocolate syrup wrestling? Oh! Exploding Ring Death Match? One of these will give you the advantage you need, your worship, I'm sure of it. "

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:39 pm

The two were about to get down to business, Daisuke approached Grace as they went face to face. Stripped down to their respective wrestling attire for the match, which was more revealing than usual, the two pressed up in a heated staredown before their bout would begin as the two tried to psyche each other out. Daisuke noticed her blush, ever so slightly but it was only natural.

Daisuke rolled his eyes at her sarcasm once more, "Don't worry servant girl, I do not plan on submitting to you twice- let alone being knocked out by a filthy common wrestler such as yourself. After I beat you tonight, there wont be any further need to wrestle you in ridiculous conditions like mud or chocolate...I would never stoop so low anyways" he would say further pressing into her to grind his forehead against hers before parting ways.

" Now then, let us begin oiling up. I could grant you the honor to oil your prince if you so desire" he grinned, flexing a bit to show off his impressive physique clad in his underwear.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 am

Grace frowned skeptically at him, clearly in no particular hurry to comply. Not that oiling up an admittedly impressive physique was the worst thing in the world, Daisuke made for good eye candy if nothing else. No, she hesitated because he just *had* to turn everything into a matter of her serving him like some feudal peasant. Oh well, she'd played along with him for this long, but he'd better not demand she humbly ask him for the privilege of being oiled in return...

"As you wish, my lord..." Grace Allen responded, trying to force every ounce of insincerity she could into the words. She grabbed one of the bottles of oil the Wrestling Prince had been so good to provide, and applied a generous amount to her palm.

"Well, you know, your Majesty..." She places both oil slicked hands on either side of his neck. Then, after a heroic effort resisting the urge to strangle her rival, she worked her dark fingers downward, leaving a trail of oil from neck to shoulders, and then around the length of his collar bone. She paused for more oil before working her palms over his pectoral muscles in small circles. "Just beating me once would only make us even. You can't just declare yourself superior when the score is one and one."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Ever the cocky and confident wrestler, he would have the audacity to order the woman who made him tap, to have the supposed honour to oil his regal body up. At first, she would look at him with a frowned expression but instead of breaking character, she decided to keep up her act, despite him calling her as a servant girl. He raised his eyebrow as she was indeed going to comply with his order, grabbing the bottles of oil and even referring him as Lord. It was a nice touch and for a while he really did feel as if he was a true wrestling prince.

Both of them stared each other off, looking amazing in impeccable physical conditions with their bodies toned features on full display. Grace was an absolute beauty, her features were perfect on display with her bikini and Daisuke could not deny he was lucky being oiled by such a beautiful female wrestler. Her hands grabbed his neck as she started from the neck and went down to his collar bone. He would raise his hands to gently brush some stray strands of hair from her face, "I quite agree. Once I do defeat you, make you tap here.....we will have our final showdown and then I shall claim superiority over you" he said with a grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 am

Grace blinked in surprise when Daisuke gently brushed a few strands of dark hair from her face. The gesture was almost tender, friendly.

And then he spoke and she could only roll her eyes in mingled amusement and exasperation. "Uh huh, that's right your Majesty. Of course, there's always the chance I beat you twice in a row and you finally conceded that I'm the better wrestler. Just a thought." She said as she oiled his abdominal s, sliding her hands around to get the small of his back as well.

She paused long enough to grab the second bottle of oil and poured some into her palm. "You know, it wouldn't kill you to acknowledge that I won the last match fairly. That should at least elevate me to the level of Wrestling Princess." She grinned at him and winked, "And after I beat you again, I'll be the Queen, and you can refer to me by title."

She knelt down to apply the oil to his legs, hands working their way down the toned muscles of his thighs, unaware of the fact that her rather insubstantial bikini top offered a beautiful view of her cleavage from that angle. "And before you even open your mouth, No this doesn't count as kneeling before you."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next