Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:51 am

Mikayla's plate was protected and her oh-so-vicious attack on Fallon's nose successful, but Mikayla, in her giggles, had no way to defend herself from Fallon's revenge. She kept giggling right on through Fallon hugging her and pinching at her, only stopping her giggling long enough to reach a hand up to her face where she had been pinched and let out a drawn-out, childlike "Ow" as she rubbed at her cheek.

She retreated once more into softer giggles before she shifted in her seat and realized just how tightly Fallon was squeezing up against her side and hugging around her torso. Normally such a thing would not have even registered with her, if anyone else had been pulled close like that, but every time Mikayla thought about contact with Fallon she went right back to the end of their match, and suddenly everything was noticeable contact. Really noticeable. The silliness dropped from the blonde's expression, but she covered it with a wipe of her eye where the laughing had brought her to tears, the opposite eye bouncing to Fallon's chest before heading right back up to the brunette's eyes. Er...how to defuse this before she started blabbering, because she certainly would. Just...say i-

No, wait, too many people, too private a conversation.

Finally, she jabbed her chopsticks at Fallon's plate. "You eat your food young lady!", she corrected, straightening in her seat and providing the perfect example by demurely picking up a piece of her own food. "Or we'll never get to any more of your special night!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:33 am

Fallon hugged Mikayla closely, pressing her side into her friend's side as the two of them jostled each other and she pinched at the Minnesotan's cheek with her chopsticks. She would end up leaving a smudge of sauce on Mikayla's cheek, too, and she was actually planning to lick it off herself, but Mikayla got to it first, wiping at her cheek to get the smudge off. Fallon stuck out her bottom lip, looking pouty first as she missed a great opportunity to tease Mikayla some more, but then also when Mikayla straightened up and told her to eat her food! Fallon puffed up her cheeks and immediately swung herself back in her chair, snapping her back into a rigid, straight position, rocking her chair back in the process and almost falling over backwards, having to grab onto Mikayla to keep herself from falling!

Once she was back on the ground, though, she would pick up her napkin and stuff it into her neckline, doing a little caricature of fancy eating as she picked up a piece of steak with her chopsticks. "I can be, like, way more ladylike than you can, Mikki! Watch me be super proper!"

She would open her mouth just slightly, put the meat in, then set her chopsticks down and chew very slowly before swallowing. She would then pick up her drink, take a sip, swallow, and then set it down and place her hands, folded, in her lap, stifling her laughter and keeping a relatively straight face as she looked at Mikayla. "So, lovely weather we're having, isn't it, darling?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Mikayla had saved herself again, she rejoiced, when Fallon peeled away from her, but she did not feel any real relief. Before the night was over, she was going to end up blabbering like a madwoman - out in public at this rate - and it was going to be horribly awkward and incomprehensible and probably send Fallon packing. And Mikayla wouldn't blame her new friend. If someone started blabbering like a madwoman to her out of the blue about being turned on by something that happened in a wrestling match (albiet a purposefully sensual one for entertainment's sake), she would probably flee too. But no, she didn't want that to happen. She already adored Fallon, and they had known each other for, like, two weeks. She didn't want to mess things up. Calm...calm explanations. That she really needed to get to. So they needed to finish dinner.

Fortunately, her tactic to that end was seeming to work. After Fallon nearly threw herself from her seat (which made Mikayla huff a single laugh before her face returned to all seriousness), the Californian joined her in as proper a display of eating as was possible for two mischievous young women. See, this was when things did not seem so complicated, when they could goof off like this. Mikayla wasn't quite so sure she wanted to risk ruining that with her silliness over something that Fallon probably saw as commonplace when it came to working for this wrestling company.

She stuck to the absurdity that they were engaged in, shifting her voice into an awful mock English accent. "But it can't be proper, actually." She began her own attempt at carefully picking out pieces of food and keeping one hand in her lap even as she drank. Fallon's question saw her turn half-lidded eyes at her friend, nodding slightly. "Why yes, of course it is. Always lovely weather this time of year." She placed another mushroom in her mouth, chewing it lightly.

She silently appreciated that they might have been making progress to her having a chance to speak to Fallon in private, though she hated it because she wanted to enjoy the food and the night. Oh well. She supposed that was all that desires were good for.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Fallon had never been good at doing an English accent, so she contented herself with trying to sound like a posh American from early in the twentieth century. She was pretty sure that she could out-do Mikayla in this sort of contest, though, admittedly, neither the farmers and small-town folk of Minnesota nor the surfers and celebrities in California were all that prim and proper nowadays, so it might be that neither of them had too much experience with this sort of thing. "Oh, yes, very lovely indeed!" Fallon would agree, as she picked up another piece of steak and chewed slowly, methodically, then a mushroom, dipping it into some sauce before she did the same thing.

"And how are you finding your food, darling?" Fallon would say, her voice half-cracking once as she tried to reach the perfect tone for this sort of posh performance, making her snort for a second before she recovered. She wasn't sure how long their fancy fight would last for, but she did intend to win, that was for sure! As it was, though, she was starting to run out of food on her plate, and once they were finished here they would definitely want to head for their next destination for the evening!

"Well, I hope your food is scrumptuous, darling! And, oh, isn't the atmosphere of this, uh, establishment quite remarkable?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:41 am

Busy with focusing on staying in the simple enjoyment of the moment and of the food rather than thinking too much, Mikayla precisely took a bite of steak as Fallon asked her how the food was, and she took her sweet time in chewing and swallowing and taking a drink before answering. That seemed a very demure thing to do, after all, since it seemed like those high society folk lived life much more on their own time anyway. She couldn't help but snicker once at Fallon's voice losing control of its proper tone, but she quickly recovered to give her own answer. "The food is exquisite, dearest Fallon. What a fine selection of dining... establishment." That was horrible wording, but very proper wording. Yes.

A couple of more pieces downed, and Mikayla was able to count what was left on her ten fingers. It had been good - great, in fact. Better than anything else she had eaten since she had gotten here and before. And Fallon's company contributed to that. It had been a long time since she had been around someone so easy to have fun with. Even when Mikayla was deeply confused.

"And I hope yours is equally scrump- scrumptuous?- kind friend," she continued to banter, stumbling over the word in her accent. "The warmth that emanates from our company within this fine dining-" She had used establishment already. "-eeeenterprise? is most...welcoming. I would recommend it to all my associates at the country club." She was really having to stretch now. This was getting hopeless for both of them.

She stifled another laugh under a bite of food.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:42 am

Fallon felt a little bit better about her vocal slip-up when Mikayla's next comment came out a little bit awkwardly. Her accent didn't crack the way Fallon's did, but at least they were both having trouble! Fallon was feeling a little bit competitive over this whole ladylike thing, even though she was probably losing the entirely unofficial contest to Mikayla at this point in time. "I am very glad indeed that you are enjoying yourself, darling Mikki—Mikayla," Fallon would say, deciding to use her friend's full name to emphasize the poshness of her accent. She took another bite, and only had a couple more pieces of steak left before she was finished. It had all been very wonderful, and, like she usually did, she was already starting to miss the meal, wishing that she could go back and replay it—especially since she had such a wonderful date to keep her company!

"Oh, you simply must recommend this location to all of your friends at your next soiree," Fallon would insist, as she would take a sip of her drink and then lean in a little bit closer to Mikayla. "It has certainly been a heartening experience to enjoy this sustenence with yourself as my company!" Fallon would say, the corner of her lip beginning to curl upwards in a laugh, though she would manage to choke it down, albeit with a little awkward gagging sound. To try to hide it, she would lean in and give Mikayla a European-style greeting, putting her hands on Mikayla's neck and dragging her in to be kissed once on each cheek!

"Muah! Muah," Fallon would intone as she performed the fancy European action, though it was something of a non-sequitur when the two of them had been sitting next to each other for the last hour. "Lovely spending time with you, truly," she would add.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:30 pm

"I do believe we should frequent this place more often," Mikayla recovered, after how poorly her last few sentences had gone. And she meant it - the food was great, and if Fallon liked to eat here, she wasn't about to turn it down. After all, she already saw Fallon as a fantastic friend, which made this whole situation all the more complicated. No, no. Think about it once they were done with their meal. And they very nearly were, Mikayla noticed, as she had only four or five pieces strewn around her plate and Fallon had even less than that on hers.

She took a bite of one of those on her plate just as Fallon pulled out soiree on her and nearly forced her to break her facade, as she gave way to throaty laughter while keeping her face straight. That was one heck of a high-society word if she had ever heard it. "Oh I will let all the fine ladies at my reading society know, as well," Mikayla "assured." "Such a shame if Margaret and...Ma...tilda did not have a chance to partake in this fine food." Just as she finished her line and started to cough on laughter again, she felt Fallon take her around the neck and pull her over, an action that nearly made Mikayla defend herself. Suddenly finding herself dangerously close to Fallon's face, she let loose a broken sound of confusion, eyes widening and lips parting, as she wondered what exactly was happening. When Fallon only pecked her on each cheek, she paused, flabbergasted, but realized what the brunette was doing just in time for them to pull apart and be face-to-face again. Mikayla immediately put a smile on her face, trying not to forget their little act.

"Yes, dearest, we must do it again sometime!", she chimed, holding Fallon's gaze as long as she could before casually shifting her focus back on the last couple of pieces of food, which disappeared quickly. She gave her mind notice not to think too much about the action, but the appreciation of how nice Fallon's lips looked that close did slip in, if only for a second.

With the food gone, she - not forgetting to keep up her act - dabbed at her mouth lightly with a napkin. "I suppose I shall be claiming the charge on my various foreign accounts, will I not?" Coughing away the silliness, she reached for her purse. "Okay, but seriously, how much does food that good cost, Fal!? I've only made five weeks' salary!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:12 am

The two of them finished their food, continuing with their little fancy play, to the bemusement of many of the other diners around them, and even the waitress and the chef. Even the Japanese customers who couldn't speak English seemed to be able to follow the general flow of the conversation, and found some humor in the very exaggerated accents that the two American girls took on as they conversed. The loud, exaggerated kisses which Fallon planted on both of Mikayla's cheeks got a reaction from some bystanders, as well. Fallon, for the most part, just focused on Mikayla's reaction, unable to contain a giggle as she heard the surprised sound that Mikayla made. She didn't know if it was just confusion or if Mikayla had really wanted a kiss on the lips or what, but it was something!

"Oh, but we must do this again many times! Tonight truly has been simply marvelous, darling, and I shall be looking forward to our next, uh...coming together!" She had tried to think of a better fancy word for date or meeting or hangout, but that was the best she could do, and she knew that it was awkward. She would try to keep a straight face, though it was getting harder now that she was running out of ideas. When Mikayla mentioned paying, Fallon would just say: "Indeed, you shall!" before Mikayla mercifully ended the game.

"Hah, well, you know, it's actually not that bad!" Fallon would say, getting used to speaking in her normal voice again. "It's, like...probably a little under five thousand yen. Not bad for a great meal, right?" She grinned, proud of herself for having started the night out right, and wrapped an arm around Mikayla's shoulders again. "And we really do have to go out again sometime, you know! This date is just getting started and we've already had so much fun!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:27 pm

What felt like her five thousandth recovery from the edge of exploding into an embarrassing tirade did seem to go over well yet again, as Fallon once more didn't seem to notice. Maybe Mikayla was a better actress than she gave her rather filter-less self credit for... then again, she didn't want to push it. A second to themselves, and it was going to happen.

She stuck out her lower lip in thought as Fallon explained the price, for about a half-second panicking at her mention that it was five thousand something before remembering five thousand yen actually wasn't that much. Oh yeah. Apparently she just hadn't been buying enough things here so far...and that was a shame, because everything in this big city was as awesome as this place. "Wouldn't be paying that little for something that tastes this good back at home!", she cheerfully observed with a smile to Fallon, before her eyes popped up over the brunette's head to search for the waitress, who had apparently been watching the two of them already and scooted over before Mikayla could even say anything. The blonde peered at the bill once it was placed down, nibbling lightly at the end of her finger as she inspected it. "You called it! Someone's eaten here a few times before."

The blonde glanced back from the bill to her friend as Fallon wrapped an arm around her again - this time thankfully not quite so close with the whole face and chest sort of...area. "It was hardly a punishment for the loser to get to have her friend show her a great restaurant and get to share a meal with her, I'd say. Worst idea ever." She winked, fetching out the money and placing it on the bill to hand to the waitress. "I wanna know what you got in mind next, Fal, if this is the way you get things started!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:51 am

Fallon tittered softly as Mikayla seemed to mentally steel herself to pay for their meal as she received the check from their waitress. The price was hardly that steep, though Fallon actually was feeling kind of bad that her friend had to pay it all. She wanted to split the bill with her, but it had been part of their wager. Tonight, everything they did was on Mikayla's dime. But once this night was over, Fallon was going to be looking for ways to pay her dear friend back for her good-natured acceptance of the stipulation.

"Heh heh, well, I've eaten here a few times! This is the first time I've got to come with a really good friend, though!" Fallon would chirp cheerfully, as she wrapped her arm around Mikayla and would not take it off, leaving it there and enjoying the closeness with her bombshell of a blonde friend. Mikki really is super pretty... Fallon mused to herself as she glanced at her friend's golden hair and big, purplish eyes. She almost found herself blushing for a moment, so she would take a breath and turn away for a second, glancing out the window at the passing crowds.

"Well, if you really want me to ruin the surprise..." Fallon began, as if she were dramatically inconvenienced by having to give away her plans for after dinner. She smirked and then continued: "No, but, like, really, how does a little shopping sound to you? And after that, maybe we could go for a little walk in the park to get back to my place?" She inclined her head inquiringly towards Mikayla, then smiled wryly. "And when we get there I'm going to kick your butt on the Wii, Mi-kay-kay!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next