by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 15 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 pm

She just scissored her?

Mikayla's panicked stare softened a touch, giving way to incredulity and confusion as her violet eyes finally took in Fallon's while... some semblance of control was regained over her thoughts and feelings. She needed to... close her mind down, try and process what the brunette was trying to tell her, and though Mikayla's tongue ran across her teeth nervously, she worked to absorb it all. She needed to absorb it all, since it sounded as if Fallon was going to make sure they solved this, immediately.

Was there even anything to solve, she asked herself while Fallon was talking.  

The Californian thought this was her fault somehow!? Well... alright, maybe in the sense of being such a wrestling goddess that Mikayla found herself acting like a certified cracked nut around her, but in the sense of being creepy, no. But she... thought she had been creepy, didn't she? All because Mikayla just wasn't used to having someone around who was so-

Handsy? Open? ...Naughty? Were those the words?

It hit her that those questions didn't matter as soon as Fallon dropped that she wouldn't be creepy so they could stay friends. She wanted to bang her head against the wall over her stupidity. The Minnesotan's insane lack of communication on this matter - when communication wasn't supposed to be any problem of hers - was threatening to ruin... this. Whatever this was.

She sucked in a noticeable breath. It was time to find out.

A difficult second of confidence gathering passed, with Mikayla staring at Fallon's hands on her wrists, before she could say it. "I do want to," Mikayla started, before she quickly realized Fallon had said want twice. More specific, girl. "I do want you to do stuff to me."

She grimaced a touch at herself. That sounded horribly awkward... and she didn't know everything Fallon had done in the ring. But... screw it, they could get to figuring out the details later.

Right. Big breath. No hyperventilating. As the blonde sucked it in to gather herself, she let her eyes slowly slide to Fallon's face, and she let her best tiny, flirty smirk form on her face. "And I might like to do stuff... like I was just about to do to you."

She felt like her legs were going to fall out from under her.

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 15 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Fallon wasn't sure if she was making any sense with what she was trying to say. She couldn't come right out and use words like "sex" because of how much she worried that it would have a bomb-in-a-house-of-cards effect on their friendship. As it was, her roundabout sort of suggestiveness might be enough to make Mikayla nervous about spending any more time alone with her if she didn't feel the same way.

Evidently, Mikayla did feel the same way. And Fallon barely registered what Mikayla was saying, because she, too, was essentially speaking in code. And Fallon's heart was also pounding so hard it was making it hard for her to hear some things.

She was really nervous, and when Mikayla straightened up a bit and looked right at her face, Fallon couldn't help but scrunch her face up and look away, smiling, giggling a little awkwardly, taking one of her hands off of Mikayla's wrist to try to hide the stupid look on her face from the blonde. They were definitely on the same wavelength. They just needed to start talking about it in slightly plainer terms.

"Geez, I mean...okay, so we are totally gonna do, like, all of that," Fallon would say, making sure she was clear enough that there was no chance of any more misunderstandings. "So, umm, should we maybe start the conversation over? I feel like I need to be, like, more clear. So...I was really happy to take you out on that date tonight...so was it actually, you know, a date-date?"

What is this, Fallon, high school? "You definitely look amazing tonight. Y'know."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Broiling inside again, Mikayla started chewing on the inside of her lip, waiting for a reaction that came in the form of- Fallon looking even more sheepish again. Giggling, yes, but Fallon, from their first meeting, hadn't seemed like one to feel anything close to sheepishness when it came to matters of attraction and want. Even tonight, she had made sure to be touchy where she could. And here, the Californian was still being reserved.

Especially compared to Mikayla, who still thought the door didn't sound like the worst idea for the time being because she couldn't explain herself worth a flip at the moment. Fallon's seeming to be so slow on the positive response worried her more. That worry, she tried to bite down. It would just have to keep on eating her insides, she supposed. Running from this would be... bad.

But she did wonder, if Fallon really wanted someone, wouldn't she be more-

No, listen, Mikayla told herself, even as her violet eyes betrayed her worry. Fallon was saying they should start again, and she just tried to listen.

And she swallowed, finding her throat dry. She hadn't doubted that Fallon had thought she looked amazing - that was pretty obvious - but people who found others pretty didn't necessarily want to- blanket wrestle with them. And the question about the date-date... that Mikayla had wondered about all night.

The hand that Fallon had freed, she brought up to wipe at her forehead, nervously. "I spent all night wondering that, but I don't-"

She swallowed. Word it right, Mikayla. You practiced this. "I know you like the way I look and like touching me, but I just wasn't sure- I wasn't sure if I was just another pretty face that gained your attention."

That sounded... kind of dismissive. Mikayla squinted her eyes shut in pain over the wording. "I just... should have asked. If I'm just a friend or a... just-for-now physical interest. And both are okay, I've just never been in the... physically interesting position before."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Fallon was sure she was probably making an absolutely horrible impression on Mikayla right now. If they had been on the same page to start this conversation, then maybe the Minnesotan was going to change her mind with Fallon sounding all wishy-washy, saying she wanted to just have a straightforward conversation and then not coming even remotely close to achieving that with her own words. Date-date. Uuuuuuuugh!

She swallowed hard, then took her turn sweating it out as her companion would speak. Her face was red and she couldn't stop her lip from quivering. Mikayla started to say something, stopped, and then started again. For a second, Fallon's brain didn't comprehend what the blonde was saying, as if it was shutting down due to heatstroke from all of the blushing. Finally, the words started to tie up to their respective meanings in her head, and Fallon took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then slowly opened them as Mikayla finished talking. Fallon had to admit, for a second, the look on her face was worried, uncertain, thinking that Mikayla's speech had sounded like she thought Fallon just wanted to fuck around. But she gave Fallon an opportunity to decide for herself.

Fallon knew what her choice was, and it wasn't either of those two choices that Mikayla laid out in front of her. And now she was nervous again. "U-umm, s-s-so..." she stuttered, stopping dead in her tracks after that failed attempt to start a sentence, breathing deeply, then continuing much more evenly. "So, I'm, like, definitely happy to just be friends, if you prefer that. I love hanging out with you. But I think that, umm, I like a lot more than just your pretty face. Which really is pretty. But, like, I kind of was hoping that we could, like...maybe be, you know, more than friends. Or more than...physically interesting?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:04 pm

Mikayla continued to search for divination on what filled Fallon's mind, but still the Californian acted much more reserved than the blonde had grown accustomed to in their short time together. Like... Mikayla kept pushing the wrong buttons and had started pushing them the moment that she nabbed Fallon in that headscissor. Her grimace deepened with the thought, and she had to wet drying lips as her best current option as a nervous tic. Maybe she wasn't all that interested...

But that wasn't what her words indicated. They indicated just that she didn't want anything between them to be... casual? Which still didn't sound like what Mikayla would have expected from the brunette, but she didn't have any reason to doubt it.

That left her with one answer, one that she took a couple of distant blinks to process before she figured out how to articulate it for herself.

The blonde let her eyes divert back to the couch. Standing was starting to get rough with how exhausting her nerves were being, and she needed a second to stall. "Hey, let's... take a seat." She tilted her head and tugged lightly on the arm that still held one of her wrists, trying to convince her friend to come over with her.

By the time they got there, Mikayla had... something, and she leaned forward at the edge of the couch, towards Fallon, while she gathered herself for the bit of it. "Okay. So. You don't have to really... handle me with kid gloves, or anything, just so you know. The reason I've been... acting so weird all night is because I thought I was being the creep. I mean I've... it was a match, and I didn't know if I was being weird because it gave me some kind of... fixation with you, and it's not like I've been into a woman ever before-"

Her words sounded sour to her... and she realized she was rattling them off without any decent explanation. She rubbed her face to calm down, finding it hot against her palm. "That came from when you... well it was already there, but when you... sat. On me. On my face. And I just thought-" She had to focus on not hyperventilating again, as her voice climbed higher and higher into a high-pitched, sing-song Midwestern crescendo. "-that might be... the creepy bit."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Fallon stared into Mikayla's eyes, and Mikayla stared back, and it seemed like neither of them was able to get any sort of a clear signal from the other. Fallon was absolutely certain of what Mikki was feeling one moment, and completely lost the next. And meanwhile, the normally perky, outgoing Cali-born bundle of sexual energy was all tied up in knots, blushing and stuttering like the protagonist of a middle-school shoujo manga.

The blonde suggested they sit down, and Fallon, numbly, would just nod, still holding onto her friend's wrist as the two of them walked back over to the couch and taking a seat. Even in her own home, she was feeling totally out of place right now. But Mikayla seemed calmer, finally being the first one to start putting thoughts together into a cohesive whole, and her confidence would rub off on Fallon. Her cheeks were still bright red—how could they not be, when a girl she had a crush on just told her that she had gotten excited when Fallon sat on her face?—but she at least managed to speak coherently.

"Okay. My turn." Letting go of Mikayla's wrist, Fallon would instead grab onto the blonde's hand directly, giving it a squeeze with her own, keeping her eyes locked on the Minnesotan's. "So, nothing you've done, like, ever came even close to being creepy. You're, like, totally cool. But I've been, like...worried, y'know, about the way I act around you. I'm, y'know, the kind of girl who's done some pretty, uh, sexual things in the ring, with umm...a lot of opponents. And it's always really easy to just get into that kind of thing."

She was shaking a bit, but she breathed in deeply and finished: "And I think the reason I've been feeling so awkward is because I really, really like you and was hoping we could be...more than just the usual crazy, uh, whatever I do. I thought you just wanted to be friends, but, if you've been feeling the same thing I've been feeling, then, umm, maybe..." She trailed off, losing her train of thought, smiling and chuckling sheepishly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:06 pm

...Huh.

Though after she had spoken her piece she ended up right back at the point of feeling like she was going to freeze, start cracking, and shatter all over the floor - even responding to Fallon's shifted grip from her wrist to her hand made her feel like her muscles couldn't work under the strain of her nerves' stress - every word Fallon spoke brought clarity to Mikayla. Eased her. Made her think that- she wasn't such a lunatic, after all. The queasy whirl of anxiousness in her stomach rapidly started to be whisked away, replaced by a gnawing. A longing. An anticipation.

She realized they were both worrying about the same thing, and neither of them needed to be.

It wasn't that simple, but that struck the iron for Mikayla. As soon as Fallon had finished, the blonde - much brighter-faced - was already raring to pick up right where her new friend had left off. "I mean... this would be new for me, yeah. I- like I said, I've never, you know... gone from friend to anything else beyond that with..." It seemed kind of callous to bring up again that she hadn't done relationships with girls before since it shouldn't have mattered (even if it kind of did), Mikayla just gestured at Fallon's chest and hips. "It's... new. Even if I think you're the neatest person I've met."

Right. Now what she wanted to say to put her friend at ease. And... well. Mikayla had her wants, too, and Fallon didn't make them sound like she should feel guilty about them. After all, wasn't the Californian admitting she had fulfilled those wants many times, over the years?

Still... it was hard for her to work herself up to it. "But what made me so-" "Turned on" seemed on the nose. "-what makes you... one of the things that makes me excited when I'm around you is that you... are that kind of person. Who knows her stuff when it comes to-" She clenched her teeth. Urgh. Wording. "-being sexual. And I'd like to... see some of that. More of that."

She ran her tongue over her teeth and let her hands quiver a moment, working herself up one last time. "And I'd kind of like it if all of that from you could be... all for me."

That... was bolder than she had intended. Fearful violet eyes anticipating a "no" stared into Fallon's face.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 am

Fallon was kind of shocked when Mikayla started to describe what was so appealing about Fallon. She stared, and she kind of tilted her head to the side a bit. Mikayla was actually interested in her because of, not in spite of, the fact that Fallon was so loose and carefree. That she had all this sexual experience and wasn't afraid to flaunt it in front of the world. That was...

That was actually really embarrassing! Fallon held her free hand up to her face, covering her eyes, trying to keep more sweat from pouring from her forehead down into them. She could feel her cheeks getting hotter and hotter against her palm.

"Heh...I...you know, I'm kinda, like, surprised that you find that stuff about me, like, exciting..." Fallon admitted. "For me, about you, it's, y'know, you're so cute, and so sweet, and just such a nice, normal, real person to be around, who's fun to mess with, and who tries to mess with me, and we just...you know, we, like, kind of click. I really thought all the creepy stuff I do would scare you off. Wow..."

The Minnesotan had one more proposal: that all of Fallon's sexuality would be all for her. Fallon uncovered her eyes again and stared some more, her mouth hanging open, but the corners of it turned up into a smile. "Yeah! Yeah, I really like that. I want to get to know you really well in, like, every way, Mikki." Fallon leaned in, her forehead gently touching Mikayla's. "So, uh...can I see your underwear?"

It was such a childish thing to say, but it seemed like a good place to start!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:39 am

That... didn't scare her off. Did she - a woman who could clearly have anyone she wanted based on firecracker passion, looks, and talent - really think Mikayla was worth her complete and undivided attention? The Minnesotan couldn't see why, not at all, but she... wasn't going to complain about it. Not at all. And as Fallon continued to compliment her, a smile lifted onto the scissoring wrestler's face that deepened with each kind word. This was starting to make sense... the fantastical, distant aspect to all of her longing started to disappear, leaving Mikayla- well, it was still fantastical. But-

-this could happen, couldn't it? Talk about a Tokyo adventure. This hadn't been what she was planning on - in fact, she hadn't had any thoughts about any handsome man, saucy woman, whatever showing any interest in her - but she had to admit, the thought of a wrestler as a... more than friend, especially one like Fallon, filled her with more eager anticipation than she would have admitted to anyone back home.

Trying to draw back from her reverie, she again wet her dry lips with her tongue and let loose with an awkward snicker. Fallon was being super nice, and she wanted to return the favor. "I guess I... ground you, and you take me into the clouds then, where I've never really been." That was suitably cheesy. Mikayla stuck her tongue out at herself. "Because I like how... free you are. That was never really me. Vivacious and confident and tough, but not haughty about it."

That actually sounded good in her mind. And apparently, it sounded good to Fallon, as the brunette leaned over to bump foreheads with her-

-and asked about her underwear. Mikayla's face went red anew, enough to spread down over her chest and nearly to her exposed stomach. Had Fallon... noticed those?

With the strikingly-innocent-compared-to-the-conversation sounds of Mario Kart still squeaking in the background, Mikayla leaned back a touch, taking in a deep breath. Now was the time for confidence. Now was the time for... allure. With guys, it had never taken much. Now, she wanted to be impressive.

A hand slipped down so the fingers could thrum over her thick thigh. "I'm thinking about it..." Another breath, as desire welled up in her. "You might have to see them up close and personal, though. I wasn't done with you."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Mikayla was right. She was exactly right, with that description of how the two of them went together, why they were both feeling like they wanted something more out of this relationship than just a fling. Mikayla was sweet and wholesome, a real girl-next-door, and Fallon was a ditz, a spazz, a horndog, someone who could imagine anything and would more than likely try to do it.

Of course, fire and ice made steam. And there was definitely a reason why Fallon had only been thinking about making steam with Mikki, and no one else, for the better part of the last week.

"I think you're vivacious, too. Only in a much, like, more mature, real way," Fallon would observe. After that, of course, she just had to live up to the blonde's expectations of her and ask about seeing that underwear. She couldn't tell for sure what Mikayla was wearing, but she had some suspicions, and with how tight their similar outfits were the Minnesotan could probably make some guesses about what Fallon was wearing, too.

Mikki wasn't going to just go ahead and show her with no fanfare, and Fallon couldn't help but giggle and quiver a bit when her friend talked about giving her a nice, close look. Fallon just had to fire back, though. "Weeeeeeeell, you know, I was just about to get, like, a second wind," she pointed out. "I wasn't done with you, either, Mikki."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15