Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 10 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 am

On their purposeful, linked trudge back to their ride, Mikayla slid her eyes back towards Fallon with a clear doubt of her words. "Oh I don't knooooow... I could probably get these legs around one of them, and I'm willing to bet they could shatter your shell. Hmm?" A dramatic look of pride carried her into the car alongside her friend, since clearly shattering a koopa shell was in her list of talents.

They settled into the back seat, and Mikayla, maintaining her chipper attitude with her so very close to getting the concrete block of butt-love off of her chest, paused with a hidden smile as she felt Fallon's lovely dark hair tickle her shoulder and cheeked and peered to see the woman leaning into her. Like...any of her girlfriends might have. Neither of them said anything, and Mikayla thought that would be just fine. It would give her a chance to settle into the mindset she needed to make her words to Fallon as reasonable and practiced as possible.

To her great dismay, the trip had the opposite effect. As the limo quieted and Mikayla's eyes wandered to the window to peer out at the city, her mind started racing with fresh dread over the trickiness of admitting...what she planned to admit, to not only another woman but one she had known for merely a couple of weeks. One pessimistic scenario led her into another one, and by the time the two of them were pulling to a stop in front of Fallon's apartment building, Mikayla felt like a cold static was clinging to her arms, and she was trying to focus out the thumping sound of her heartbeat as her planned confession loomed.

Fallon's whisper nearly made her shiver, and she had to hide the wide eyes that she came too close to turning on her friend in response. She forced out a stiff, competitive grin that did not match with the sinking feeling inside. "Oh we'll just see about that."

She didn't resist as Fallon pulled her from the back seat, and she straightened her figure again to its full height and carefully pulled the tight parts of her dress down as she stared at the apartment ahead of her in fear.

But...ah, no turning back at this point. Swallowing heavily, Mikayla urged her legs to churn towards the building.

Maybe Mario Kart first. Yeah...

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 10 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:46 pm

"Heh, c'mon, you've tried to shatter my shell before...and it, like, definitely ain't happening!" Fallon taunted, as she tightened her abs a bit and pushed her belly out, showing off her "shell," though it didn't really work underneath an outfit like this. Damn, she should have worn a belly shirt. Actually, no, Mikki would have totally thought that was weird. Fallon was really having a hard time with her nerves tonight, trying to show that she liked Mikki without ruining what could be a very special friendship...it wasn't her usual style, and she felt like she was kind of floundering!

The car ride was quiet, and Fallon just tried to be close to Mikayla without being too close to her. She thought about the competition they would have in just a couple of minutes, playing Mario Kart and flinging shells and bombs and bananas and everything at each other just like any normal friends anywhere in the world would. She chuckled when they got out of the car at her house, thinking about kicking Mikki's cute, tight, round butt...

She gently led Mikayla by their interlocked arms, walking up to the building and opening the outer door with her key, then making her way over to the elevator. Everything in between the car and her own third-floor apartment, though, felt like a blur. She was just thinking about getting into her apartment with her new blonde friend and relaxing. She tried not to think about anything specific, besides kicking that amazing butt at Mario Kart. Maybe some other video games. Eat some snacks or something. She had tidied up a little bit in preparation, though her apartment, when she opened the door and allowed the blonde to walk inside first, would still look lived-in, with the couch pillows looking a little lumpy and a few random items scattered across the kitchen counter. Fallon had made sure nothing was dirty or dusty, though, and had neatly rearranged all of her DVDs and video games and had done a little extra cleaning in other, as-yet-unseen areas of the apartment, too.

"Welcome, welcome, Mikki, to my, uh, humble abode," Fallon would say, as she stepped in behind her blonde friend and then gently closed the door behind them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Every attempt to grasp for a mental calm eluded Mikayla as she and Fallon entered the building, and the blonde endured the creeping elevator ride, despite making several quick cuts of her violet eyes towards Fallon in hopes that her brunette friend would say something to break the silence and distract her. Twice Mikayla started to open her mouth to form an exceedingly dull comment about how nice the elevators were here in Tokyo, but she stopped each time to glance at the one other soul in the elevator and think better of it.

Externally, her only visible nervous tick had her brushing nonexistent stray strands of hair out of her eyes. Internally, she screamed as the door opened and the prospect of alone time with Fallon loomed.

With force, she silenced the screams, pulling her composure together to avoid appearing as if dinner hadn't agreed with her. No ruining the night.

As Fallon opened the door for the skillfully acting blonde, she gingerly stepped with clicks of her heels across the floors and soaked in its sights. It looked so... "Nugh...it actually looks like the most relaxing place on the planet," Mikayla sighed. "I can't wait until mine looks like this. I love it." Two months into living in the apartment she bought, and the place still consisted of oh-so-homey piles of boxes with a few strewn pieces of seating, a place to prepare food, and a bed slotted in between them. Fallon's looked like a home, and the comfort and warmth called to the Minnesotan, tired from having been so anxious the whole night.

She wanted to relax... The blonde twisted back to the Californian, willing normalcy to the situation. "Where should I put my bags? Don't really want them in the way when I'm kicking your booty."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Fallon didn't realize until they were already inside the apartment that she should have been talking in the elevator, being a gracious host right from the moment they got into the building. She was always so hyperactive and chatty—she recognized that in herself—so it was weird for her to be so quiet when she had a guest to entertain. It was because it was Mikayla, of course, and Fallon didn't want to hurt or scare the Minnesotan the way she had already. No butt-pinching. No sly little comments about how sexy she looked. Bad Fallon!

Once they were inside Fallon's apartment, though, Mikki seemed relaxed, and seeing her blonde friend relaxed made Fallon relax. She let out a sigh of her own, and then a sort of manic giggle, shaking her head and shaking off some of the worries she might have been carrying with her. She slid her feet out of her heels and pushed them over against the wall, then walked into her small but comfortable apartment, standing beside Mikayla, who, with her heels still on, was now several inches taller than Fallon. "I've been here for, like, a while...it took me a year to actually unpack all my stuff, though. Now it's nice and, like, snug, though!" She smiled and, in response to the question of where to put those bags, she thought for a second and then motioned for Mikayla to follow her.

"Just in case it gets rowdy while my foot is in your booty, Miss Second Place, we can put them on my bed. Should be safe in there if I have to, like...punish you for cheating or something." She veered away from specifying that she would pull Mikki over her knee and spank her. Probably too far. Good move to neglect to mention it. She walked over to her bedroom door and opened it up, revealing a much smaller room than the main one, pretty much just big enough for a bed and a dresser, with a closet coming off the left wall near the foot of the bed. Fallon would set her own bags down on the bed, and then motioned to take Mikayla's so that she could set them down, too.

"Do you, like...I guess you probably don't have a change of clothes with you, but I was thinking of changing into, like, shorts or something. And if you wanted you could borrow some, too," Fallon would offer, as she turned back to Mikki and glanced down at the nice date dresses they were both wearing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 am

After what some might have called a blonde moment (they got squeezed) of wondering why Fallon suddenly seemed the shorter of the two of them, Mikayla's gaze finally dropped to the Californian's feet in a light-bulb realization that a reasonable guess as to why would be that Fallon had removed her shoes. Resisting the temptation to be annoyed at herself for being so scatterbrained, since the annoyance at her churning nerves was plenty, Mikayla casually slipped to the wall where Fallon had deposited hers and bent down long enough to strap herself free from her silver pair.

She flexed her freed feet and took another sweep of the apartment at Fallon's mention of how long it had taken her to unpack, gauging its size. A little bigger than hers, sure, but... "Oh my gosh... a whole year!?", she asked, with a pained look. "I really hope it doesn't take me a year too. I will lose all of my marbles."

If she kept them after tonight, anyway... The Minnesotan could be sure that she visibly shivered and tensed at Fallon's words - about...punishing, and even at the mention of her foot doing anything to Mikayla's booty which made the blonde wince at her growing insanity - and so was glad that Fallon slipped ahead of her to lead the way to her bedroom. "Well, it's a good thing I don't...cheat," Mikayla finally managed as they slipped inside, figuring she shouldn't...leave Fallon without comment.

Mikayla grew tired of her own antics when a single step into the bedroom - solely because it was Fallon's bedroom - compelled her stomach to churn. The uncomfortable blonde made the trip fairly quick as she handed one of her bags to Fallon and sat the others on the foot of the bed, before casually, but quickly, turning towards the door...

She stopped in its frame when Fallon spoke again, and the blonde turned thoughtful eyebrows on the brunette. Fallon...did bring up a good point, she noted, glancing down at the dress hugging her figure. And both of them had similar figures...

And maybe if she got out of the whole "date" attire, her mind could clear a little. Make this feel a little more like a gaming party instead. "Sure, thanks! I'll do that," Mikayla brightly answered.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:08 pm

The two of them were in Fallon's bedroom, but everything was very normal, very innocent, and Fallon, after getting a little freaky there for a while, started to relax as Mikayla seemed to casually accept her offer of a change of clothes without any worry about wearing something which had touched Fallon's boobs and butt and stuff. The brunette smiled and winked. "Okay! One shirt and one pair of shorts, comin' up," she would chirp cheerfully, as she walked over to her dresser and pulled open the middle of three drawers, riffling through a couple dozen shirts, casting glances back at Mikayla as she tried to gauge what would look best on the Minnesotan. She hemmed and hawed over the decision for a minute before she pulled out a light gray shirt with the AFW logo in red on the chest, and then kneeled down to rummage through the lowest drawer, which was full of pairs of cute booty shorts.

She took a minute and a couple of glances back at Mikki to decide on a pair of shorts, too, before finally settling on a nice purple pair. She pulled out a change of clothes for herself, as well—a light blue shirt with the words "FRESNO - EST. 1872" emblazoned on the chest, and a pair of white booty shorts with a drawstring dangling a little long in the front—before she stood up and bounced back over to Mikki, grinning and handing over the gray top and the purple shorts. "There you go, should look great on you!" Fallon would say, and she was, nervously so, pretty eager to see her friend in her clothes. Fallon pretty much had nothing but tight, short shorts, obviously, so those powerful legs were going to be on full display, showing off thighs for days. And then, of course, a belly lover like Fallon had a shirt drawer containing about ninety-nine percent crop tops. So she'd get a good glimpse of the blonde's belly, too—and meanwhile, Mikki would get to ogle Fallon's belly and long legs, too.

If she wanted. Fallon needed to stop thinking like that. She would weird her friend out for sure!

"Here, you can change...uh, you can change in here and I can go to the bathroom, or, like, the other way around, I guess? Anywhere you want is fine!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 am

Mikayla flashed a grin and nod at her friend, all confidence and comfort, but Fallon's turning to her drawers to fetch the clothes she promised for both of them drove Mikayla to give a curious and tentative look around the room - once she had reminded herself that not a thing was wrong with looking around another woman's bedroom. And...letting herself wonder what Fallon might spend her time doing in her bedroom when she didn't have blonde Minnesotans over for gaming-and-dress-up time. Her thoughts briefly - briefly - crept towards a Fallon draped across the bed in lingerie, entertaining a guest in other ways, before she bit her lip to match her biting down on the thoughts and bringing them to an end. Her timing turned out to be impeccable when a glance back to her from the scrounging Californian would have caught her. Smoothly, Mikayla smiled through her lip-bit and pretended to be taking her time getting into a comfortable lean against the doorway.

If she wasn't an absolute mess...

Fortunately, the brunette's antics grasped at Mikayla's attention when the glimpses kept coming and the other woman's search of her drawers dragged from a comfortable few seconds of sorting through to enough time that Mikayla thought that she was being treated like a model with her own personal clothing designer. She started to peek...ever so slightly, rising up onto her tippy-toes to get a better angle on whatever Fallon was searching for - and feeling her heart pump a little harder wondering just what she could have been picking out.

But as it turned out, Fallon came back with...what looked to Mikayla like just a pair of shorts (small ones, sure, but that was all she wore herself) and a simple gray top when Fallon pushed them into her hands and Mikayla turned them over a couple of times. Definitely not the...skimpier outfit that had slipped into her imagination. She had seen Fallon's ring and training gear, after all...

Closely. She hid a shiver beneath a bright smile and "You're great, Fal."

After a second of rolling them in her hands again, fiddling pointlessly, she added to her words. "No chance I'll come close to matching you, though."

A momentary scare about...proposing how they would separate to dress was solved by Fallon. Mostly solved, anyway...Mikayla tilted her head in hesitation. "Ahhh, I'll take the bathroom!", she declared, already heading that way. "Don't want to steal your bedroom from you, you know."

With that reasoning saving her from touching on the inane reasoning in her head that made stripping in Fallon's room seem like a bad idea for someone in her...emotional state, Mikayla tilted her handful of clothes at Fallon and winked before she slipped towards the bathroom to disappear and probably start internally screaming again.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Fallon blushed, probably noticeably, but just shrugged and giggled. "I dunno, I'm not that great. I just hope that the clothes are good enough. You're gonna make them look, like, a lot better than they are."

She didn't want to get more direct than that sort of compliment. She hoped it made sense as it rolled off of her tongue. Of course, the usually insatiable Fallon had already gotten so bundled up in nerves that she was swinging way in the other direction, totally cautious, examining everything she said to be as innocent and inoffensive as possible. Mikki was just different from her other friends. A week ago, with some other girl, Fallon might have just started ripping off the girl's clothes. Challenged her to a video game competition where the loser of every round did something nigh-unspeakably filthy to the other.

Not now. She didn't even suggest they change in the same room. Not even with their backs turned. She would nod Mikayla towards the bathroom, peeking out of the door of her bedroom just to make sure the blonde was getting there alright. And she got...a little glimpse of the girl's butt swishing back and forth underneath her dress. Fallon's face got even redder, but not just from excitement: she felt a little ashamed of looking at Mikayla like that when the blonde might not be interested at all.

Once Mikayla was in the bathroom, Fallon would close her bedroom door and strip, getting down to just her bra and her thong before sliding the booty shorts up around her hips, the white fabric clinging tightly to her curves, barely coming down over the uppermost thigh, showing off her long, strong legs. She pulled the Fresno crop top over her head, feeling it snugly squeeze around her chest, coming down just beneath the bust line, leaving her full belly on display. Fallon looked in the mirror and flexed her abs slightly, feeling pretty good about how she looked. But her thoughts were still in the bathroom, with Mikayla. The tops and shorts Fallon gave the blonde would fit her similarly to the way these fit Fallon, and Mikayla would look soooooooo much cuter...

Fallon took a deep breath, then opened the door and walked out into the small living room, waiting for her new friend to join her. "Hope the clothes work alright, Mikki!" she would call out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:29 pm

As she stepped through the door, Mikayla threw up a dismissive hand in "frustration" at Fallon's insistence that she was apparently the most beautiful woman on the planet. The poorly restrained smile that she threw over her shoulder also couldn't be mistaken. "Oh psssssh. Flatterer. You've got something in your eye." After raising a chastising eyebrow, she stepped out of Fallon's sight, staring at the clothes in her hand with a growing smile while she crossed to the bathroom door. Fallon...did compliment her, constantly. Women did that, far more than men, but from Fallon, the flattery always sounded...more intent. Emphatic.

She could be... open to the crazy swirling heated thoughts that held Mikayla by the...well, the buns.

Mikayla peered up from the clothes and her thoughts to find her own eyes staring back at her in the mirror. With a pensive twist of her lips, she carefully reached over to close the door behind her. Still analyzing Fallon's too-kind comments, she lingered at the mirror. But... standing in the bathroom changing clothes for fifteen minutes wouldn't gain her a great deal of clarity. More like paint her as insane. Besides, she felt...encouraged again - a great opportunity to act like a functioning adult human.

With dexterity born of practice, Mikayla unzipped her dress and undraped it from her shoulders. A brief glance at the simple black underwear hugging her body - a purposefully, but casually, skimpy bra and thong - reminded her that she had been much more confident about the evening earlier.

Knowing not to dwell on it, the blonde grasped at the pair of purple shorts and started pulling them onto her long legs. The pulling went well...right up until the shorts reached her thighs. Progress came to a tight halt. Careful that she didn't rip any threads, she straightened to make herself skinnier and worked them back and forth until they moved past the thickest part of her thighs - and then had round two when they got stuck at mid-cheek. Mikayla fought with them, growling, before she unwound the waistline and gave them a yank until they finally latched into place. She took a winded breath, hands on her hips. Thank God she had picked the unobtrusive underwear...

She twisted in the mirror to study her now-imprisoned ass. No one would know where her powerful legs ended and the shorts began if not for the purple contrast against her tanned skin. Somewhere down there, she clearly had a square inch on Fallon.

Rolling her eyes, Mikayla pulled the shirt over her head. It settled onto her much more easily, aside from clinging tightly to her chest and back. With a grip on the shirttail, she pulled it down, knowing that it did not cover her stomach. Once. Twice. By the third try, she looked down in confusion before tilting her eyes back up to the mirror. Understanding swept over her features.
Fallon. Loved abs. Of course. Crop top. Mikayla burst into chuckles - extremely relieving chuckles. That was...absolutely hilarious and cute at the same time.

When her shoulders ceased shaking with laughter, the blonde stared down at her exposed midriff, running her fingers over the soft tone. She allowed a brush of annoyance at not having more in the way of abs despite all of her hard work. Quickly, the notion passed. In fact... she supposed the clothes did suit her. She could see why Fallon liked dressing this way...

Having expended too long already, and with Fallon's cue, Mikayla let loose a confident sigh and stopped her self-admiration. Her anxiousness...tried to trickle away. "Mmhmm! Coming."

With the biggest grin she had managed since the evening began, the blonde swung the door open and stepped out. Shaking her shoulders and hips, she strolled her way across the room to the Californian. "Va-va-voom?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 am

It was obviously taking Mikayla a little bit longer than it had taken Fallon to get dressed. Did the clothes not fit? Unlikely, since the two of them were so similar in size, with similar boobs and butts and the only slight differences coming in their bellies and their thighs. So then...did the blonde not like them? Were they too skimpy? Did she feel that Fallon was trying to take advantage of her, trying to be a creep by putting her in some tiny, sexy little number so she could stare at those big, strong legs, ogle her, grope her, do all sorts of totally unfriendly things? Fallon had been confident, but now she was really starting to sweat. Her light blue crop top was going to totally have pit stains on it if she kept freaking herself out like this.

Thankfully, she managed to keep all of that out of her voice, as she called for her friend and her friend responded by...opening the door and treating Fallon to the most erotic sight she had ever seen (and she had seen, like, dozens of hot naked chicks). Both the grey top and the purple bottoms looked like they were painted onto Mikayla's flesh, and she showed off the near-impossibly tight fit by wiggling her hips as she strutted across the room to Fallon, looking like a supermodel on the runway. Fallon made a half-choked squealing noise and brought her hands up to her face, covering her nose and mouth. She wasn't able to recover from that awkward moment for a few seconds, when she managed to cough out: "Geez, you...you almost gave me, like, a nosebleed, Mikki! Damn, you make those look so good!" She kept her hands on her face for a few more seconds, just to make sure blood truly was not gushing from her nostrils, before she brought them down, gave the blonde a devilish smile, and stepped forward so they were face to face, like they were in a staredown before a match.

She brought a hand down and traced a finger along Mikki's belly, feeling the smooth but toned flesh from her solar plexus all the way down to her belly button. "Nice abs," Fallon would say, before taking a step forward to glance over Mikki's shoulder at her rump. On Fallon, the shorts were so small they were riding up even above her thighs altogether, looking more like a bikini every second. On Mikayla...ten times that. Fallon's face was bright red. She almost did have a nosebleed, right then. She had to take a breath, act as cool as possible. Act like she was just, like...being casually flirty in a friendly way? One hand came down and gave the waist of the purple shorts a tug, hiking them up just until Fallon saw material getting drawn into the valley between Mikayla's butt cheeks. Just a tiny wedgie. And then, the other hand...would swing down and give Mikayla a sudden spank, watching those butt cheeks jiggle! "Woo, nice booty, too!" Fallon giggled, pulling back and giving Mikayla a wink, dancing back a step or two! Meanwhile, there was only one thing in her brain:

No panty lines...sooooooo...she's in a thong. Mikki's in a thong. Thong thong thong thong...okay, seriously, don't picture it or you'll get so wet it'll show...geez, STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! Fallon was really hating her pervert side right now.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next