Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Rather that responding to Odessa, Lisa simply proved her leverage over the other woman, as she dropped her to the floor and took up the superior position. As nice as it was to be pressed against Odessa in such a position, Lisa did have to get on to the business of a match, lest she lose here before she ever really got started. Smirking as she worked, the luchadora got herself into position where Odessa could not fight back, even giving the woman a welcoming opportunity to grope at Lisa’s legs – and if she wished, the aforementioned, mostly exposed glutes now hidden beneath her skirt – as Odessa’s trapped arm remained stuck between Lisa’s thighs at the bicep and the other was pinned to the floor across from her. In a way, Lisa had seen this as a way to return the favor – Odessa’s matchbook “submission” had not been excruciating for Lisa, and this crossbody pin would be no worse, but equally restricting. Lisa did like to feel in control as well, after all, and she slid her hips closer to Odessa’s face and peered over at the woman with a smile as she expressed her misery.

”Now, I believe it’s my turn to hand you the compliments you so deeply deserve, isn’t it?”, the brunette told her captured opponent, quietly. ”Speaking strictly as a woman with a degree in…well, let’s say, related fields-“ She paused, teasing. ”You do feel irresistible when you’re wriggling like this, even knowing I have you to myself for the moment.” Of course, not scientific, but that was the point, wasn’t it? Lisa smiled to herself, re-crossing her legs and grinding them against Odessa’s arm. ”That hair color – is it genetic? It’s gorgeous.”

Rei

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Lisa's crossbody pin was of a similar class as Odessa's matchbook pin had been. Restricting? Yes, of course. Humiliating? Perhaps a little. But painful? It was not so much painful as it was...pressureful. Lisa's legs had captured both Odessa's arm and leg underneath or between them, pinning down a whole half of Odessa's body and making it impossible for the Briton to make an escape using that entire side of her body—a considerable handicap in a close-quarters competition such as this one. The hold restricted both arms and a leg, making it difficult for Odessa and letting her feel the weight of Lisa bearing down on her. And, now, Lisa felt the desire to return the favor of compliments to Odessa.

Odessa chuckled and made a show of rolling her eyes in a grossly exaggerated fashion as Lisa began to shower her in compliments, telling Odessa that she was irresistable on a scientific level. "Mmmph...if your degree is in a field related to my sexual magnetism, I would be very curious to hear what your thesis was," she would say with a smirk. The brunette, almost as if to punish Odessa for her somewhat sarcastic comment, grinded against her arm for a moment, surely turning herself on, but also, through the mere visual of her moving, grinding form, would turn Odessa on, as well.

Lisa's next comment, while still complimentary, took the form of a question, one which might have been more appropriate for a romantic dinner date than in the middle of a fight. Still, Odessa was more than happy to answer—to a point. "I'm glad you like it. As far as whether it's genetic—well, I don't want to take away all of my mysterious allure, now do I? Though I will tell you that my mother has this hair, as well, so make of that what you will!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:00 am

Through breaths that testified to her mild exertion, Lisa offered a soft hmm to her restrained opponent and a cock of her head. "You wouldn't be wrong to say my degree has a great deal to do with sexual magnetism." The, ah, specimens that Lisa worked with were also considered for their physical attractiveness. Odessa, she would have picked for her experiments in a heartbeat - strong, shapely, evidently intelligent. At risk of sounding like a science major on spring break (she had been, once), Lisa added, "I think you would be happy with my analysis." To reinforce the point, the brunette gently traced a finger down the back of Odessa's trapped arm.

"Mmm," came Lisa's soft reply, having diverted the conversation to the subject of Odessa's white hair. "I would have a field day studying your genetics." Science major on spring break, indeed.

It was almost a shame that this was a match - had Lisa and Odessa met anywhere but here, their conversation could have taken any number of routes - but Lisa would be disappointing herself and her white-haired company if she did not make every effort to win. She knew precisely what she would do next.

She suddenly untangled her legs from around Odessa's arm and swung her body around so that her own upper body rested atop Odessa's hips. It would only be a matter of snapping her legs around Odessa's head in a reverse scissors, and she would put herself in the prime position to start relieving the other woman of her pantyhose.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:44 am

Odessa would hesitate for a moment and turn her head to look at Lisa, whose head rested at a slightly different angle from hers as she held Odessa in that crossbody pin. The ebony beauty was actually surprised by that answer. The closest she would have thought Lisa's degree could be to sexuality would be if it could be squeezed into a corny pun—"My degree was in chemistry, and I can already tell that you and I have some great chemistry going on." But now, it seemed, Lisa's degree might have actually been earned through some application of the scientific method to the finer points of womanly relationships? That was endlessly fascinating. Odessa was already the sort who had a keen interest in science, and now, it seemed she had met a scientist who specialized in a field with which Odessa was very intimately familiar with.

"Lisa, darling," Odessa would say, her voice even and steady despite the slightly painful hold that she was being held in. "Are you telling me that you are a scientist specializing in female sexuality? How fond of you do you want me to become? Let me just tell you that you can study my genetics as much as you'd like, so long as I can study yours, as well." Odessa's voice was practically dripping with raw sexual allure.

Lisa made a sudden move, letting Odessa's captured arm go and swinging those legs around Odessa's head. Lisa then closed them like a vice, those strong, smooth, pantyhose-clad limbs abruptly shifting from simply holding the Briton's arm in place to actively trying to crush her head and cause her to pass out! Odessa gagged and tried to move her head from side to side, but any move she made seemed to only dig her deeper into trouble!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:41 am

It was a sly smirk that Lisa turned on Odessa at the latter's comments. How impish and quick was Odessa? If Lisa did not watch herself, she was going to find herself seduced in the middle of a wrestling match. Perhaps Odessa had already succeeded. "Maybe I've taken the bon mot too far," she admitted, warmly. "I do know a great deal about the genetic aspect of female sexuality, indeed - among other things." She did not want the conversation to devolve into explanations - they were not necessary, and they would reveal too much about Lisa's past, anyway. Odessa likely did not even know an organization such as MIST even existed, but it was still not worth risking.

What was, however, was the security of her cross-body pin. Nice as it would have been to chat up Odessa all night, she could do so as easily when one of the two of them was sufficiently hogtied. Pleased that her sudden whirl had gotten her into position without Odessa yet retaliating, the luchadora secured the reverse headscissors, peering over her shoulder to make sure she snagged Odessa's pretty face between her long legs. A quick cross of those legs and she had the hold locked into place.

Unable to help herself, she smiled confidently as she stared back and pulled her skirt aside to reveal Odessa's face as the woman writhed against the insides of her thighs and seemingly sank deeper between Lisa's legs - so deep she was threatening to really excite Lisa, considering the meager thong that the ex-scientist wore. "You do look perfect back there, Odessa," she cooed. "Consider that a professional and personal opinion."

Coiling her legs tighter, she turned to the business at hand - Odessa's legs now exposed in front of her. It was with a gentle but firm touch that Lisa slid her fingers briskly up Odessa's thighs to the edge of the woman's pantyhose and started sliding them down.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:03 am

Lisa did admit that she had delved into feminine sexuality as part of her research, but she did not sate Odessa's curiosity and give her as much as the title of her thesis paper. The British woman got the sense that Lisa was being intentionally tight-lipped about it, though whether that was simply because she was trying to focus on the match which they were currently contesting, or whether she genuinely did not desire to speak of it any further, was unclear. Odessa decided that focus was something which she needed to maintain, as well, but once she had tied Lisa up and had the opportunity to have her way with the lovely woman for the rest of the night, she intended to press Lisa for more information in order to satisfy, to at least some degree, her curiosity.

Odessa was now trapped in a painful headscissors, with Lisa crossing her legs behind Odessa's head in order to trap the ebony woman quite tightly between those strong limbs. Odessa's ears were burning as the nylon-covered thighs of her opponent rubbed against them, and she felt her throat get constricted and breathing become difficult as the attempt at crushing her progressed. As Lisa pulled Odessa's head in tighter, Odessa's nose and mouth were pressed closer and closer to her nether regions, close enough that Odessa could almost get a smell of those secret regions.

As Lisa complimented her, Odessa would smirk, even as her head was under pressure which felt several times stronger than the force of gravity. "Mmm, why thank you, Lisa, darling," Odessa would coo in reply, "but I do believe I have somewhere else to be tonight." She did indeed. Being underneath her opponent could be fun for a time, but being on top was where Odessa was supposed to be. When she felt that tugging on her pantyhose, Odessa knew that it was time to act.

Her head and upper body were immobilized. Her arms could not be used in any sort of escape attempt. But, as she felt that relatively gentle touch that began to slide her hosiery down, she would act in the best way she had, with the best weapons at her disposal, to stop Lisa's efforts. Lisa was not holding her legs down—indeed, she couldn't, or else she would not be able to remove Odessa's pantyhose. And Lisa's scissor hold was so effective at causing Odessa discomfort and making her vulnerable that Odessa thought that she might just take a page out of her opponent's playbook. She would throw her feet up, sliding her thighs around Lisa's head and then trying to cross her ankles. She would try to create a near-perfect mirror image of Lisa's hold, preventing her from removing those sleek black pantyhose and putting enough pressure on her to force her to reconsider her options right now!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:42 am

If Lisa didn’t watch herself, she would become a bit too excited at the sight and feeling of Odessa’s head and lovely features nestled between her legs. She was in something of a fever as it was, and without a check on her emotions, she would risk forgetting that she had locked in the scissors for a purpose. Sucking in a heavy breath (which was arousing itself, as her chest slid against Odessa’s hips), the brunette finally turned away and ceased her teasing in order to get to business with Odessa’s pantyhose. She did not imagine that Odessa would be easy to get into such a position again; Lisa had to make the most of her advantage.

But she thoroughly enjoyed having her hands inside of Odessa’s pantyhose, as well, as she slid them down Odessa’s thighs. With a sigh, Lisa enjoyed the feel of Odessa’s legs as she slipped the pantyhose down several inches, nearly reaching Odessa’s knees.

She should have expected what came next, she knew, as soon as the now-mostly-bare thighs of her opponent darted up with suddenness to trap Lisa’s head between them when Lisa leaned away a moment too late. Lisa’s head was dragged down against her will into two bulging coils of muscle, and she found herself staring down towards Odessa’s ass – much the same view Odessa herself had – and crushed around the temples. ”Nnnnuh! No!” She used her hands to try and push against the floor to free her head, but Odessa’s leg strength had her relent and slump down into the hold, her hands wrapping tightly around legs that they had just been caressing.

Humbled, that quickly. She supposed she had earned this. In response, her own legs pumped with power, in an effort to urge Odessa to seek escape.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:44 am

Odessa's only truly good option was to slide her legs up and around Lisa's head, squeezing it the same way that Lisa squeezed hers. That way, the ebony beauty was not at risk of having her pantyhose stripped completely from her legs—Lisa had managed to pull the hose down almost to Odessa's knees, but had been forced to abandon the effort when her head was captured—and she could give back to Lisa all of the pressure that she herself was feeling in the former scientist's scissor hold. Odessa's toned legs clamped down powerfully around the head of her cute foe, even as Odessa felt her own head being crushed with even more force being exerted by her opponent!

"Nnnnggh!" Odessa groaned, as she felt Lisa pour more power into her scissor hold, clearly trying to convince Odessa to attempt an escape. But what escape could Odessa manage? Slapping a scissor hold of her own on the former scientist was her best chance at forcing Lisa to break her hold. Defiantly, Odessa would only take a gasping breath and then let her leg muscles pump, coiling ever tighter around Lisa's head to try to make a point to the beautiful woman!

Both women poured power into their legs and tightened their holds on the other's poor head. Odessa groaned and hissed softly as she felt herself starting to get lightheaded. Still, she could not stop now. She had such a wonderful, near-panoramic view of Lisa's ass in this position, and Lisa had what was surely a glorious view of hers. Odessa, however, wanted to give Lisa a...taste of her ebony posterior. And so, the Briton would bend her lower legs in towards her upper legs, using them to push on the back of Lisa's head and thereby force her face right up into Odessa's scantily-clad rear end, her pretty features virtually being buried between Odessa's butt cheeks!

"Gggrh...are you so sure that you want to bet the whole match on this contest, darling...?" Odessa would ask in a soft voice. "That's quite a gamble...your legs against mine..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 am

When Odessa pumped power into the thick muscles of her thighs, which already swallowed Lisa’s head, the dignified scientist couldn’t stop herself with the pressure being applied to her skull. ”Nynnn!”, she squealed, losing her composure for the moment and pawing at the thighs that had her head locked into the crushing pain. A few more moaned sounds followed as the squeezing again lessened somewhat, Lisa likely giving away the knowledge of what she already knew – Odessa was the more powerful of the two, and she had her at the greater disadvantage.

Lisa persisted, though, with her pawing for several more seconds, but her hands merely slid from the rounded muscle underneath Odessa’s thighs without so much as budging the woman.

And just when she thought she had been put in the worst position given the circumstances and her previous advantage, Lisa didn’t realize just how difficult her situation was going to become. Leaning forward as she tried to keep putting pressure on Odessa’s head in return, Lisa was in prime position for Odessa to use the exact tactic she chose. Lisa felt a brief respite as Odessa’s legs slackened, and she tried to shoot her head up to make her escape.

Unfortunately for her, there were calves waiting for her, and they pressed down into the back of her head roughly, pushing Lisa’s head and neck down further until her mouth and nose pressed against the material of Odessa’s underwear. ”MMMM,” she squealed again, in her throat this time, as she was held tightly in this position – her sultry features pressed directly into the crevice of Odessa’s ass – by Odessa’s re-tightening legs. Those muffled squeals continued for several seconds as the embarrassment and the intimacy of the situation got to the former scientist, and frantic to free herself, her legs went loose from around Odessa’s skull and began kicking, and her hands, fingernails and all, clung and dug into the cheeks of the ass that trapped her.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:28 am

Lisa had been squeezing Odessa's head for longer, but she had not been quite so focused on squeezing the air out of the London beauty as Odessa now was. And Odessa, though it may have been by quite the miniscule margin, was the stronger of the two battling beauties. She flexed her legs, bringing them together with as much power as she could, squeezing them tight, very tight, around her opponent's neck, making sure that Lisa knew what price she would have to pay to maintain her scissor hold on Odessa.

Odessa was not a cruel mistress, though. The two of them had been getting quite friendly with each other already, and she was sure that Lisa would not mind giving Odessa's posterior a closer inspection. Odessa let Lisa jerk her head into prime position, then snapped the trap shut, eliciting a squeal which surely just deprived the brunette of more much-needed oxygen as she used her calves to press Lisa's face into her ass, burying those enticing features in a prison of smooth black fabric and luscious chocolate-colored flesh.

Lisa panicked. Her scissor hold slackened, freeing Odessa from the fleshy prison she herself had been trapped in. Then, the scientist's hands came up and her fingers sunk into Odessa's plush rear end, pulling on it, trying desperately to put it at arm's length. Odessa kept her legs locked around Lisa's head for a while longer, though she winced as she felt fingernails digging in like little talons. Now wholly focused on escape, Lisa was succeeding in loosening Odessa's scissor hold. She would break it before Odessa could make her pass out. And besides, it was only sporting to let Lisa go now that she herself had been freed.

First things first, though: with Lisa's legs loose around her head, Odessa could bring her hands up and give her foe's hose a yank, pulling it down several inches, bringing it down underneath Lisa's derriere, and an inch or two down her thighs, besides. Close to where her own now were. She pondered pulling them further, but a sharp pain in her buttocks convinced her otherwise and elicited a little yelp from the British bombshell.

"Well...let's go for a clean break, hmm, darling...?" Odessa would muse, before unhooking her legs from around Lisa's head and trying to roll to the side, away from the scientist, so that they both might take a moment to recover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next