by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Fri May 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Hearing Odessa echo her own moan, Lisa smirked and lightly squeezed the lovely woman's shoulder more tightly, as an unobtrusive way to further acknowledge their current close contact. If they were enjoying the proceedings so far, undoubtedly they would enjoy the goings-on that resulted from their appointed match result, when one of the two of them found herself tied in her own pantyhose and the other had the right to use the other as her personal prisoner for the evening. Though Lisa certainly wanted to emerge the victor in this match, she imagined, with a woman like Odessa keeping her company, that she would enjoy her evening either way. For the time being, though, she need only concern herself with their pantyhose.

Lisa's chest was lightly heaving from the tension their rubbing against one another was causing, once Odessa broke their momentary silence. The white-maned woman was quite the confident one, a trait that Lisa respected. She would have to assure Odessa that her confidence was misplaced, this time. "I'm afraid it is just you, Odessa," Lisa retorted, slyly, as she stared into her opponent's eyes. "I would worry about your own pantyhose, considering how close they look to unraveling."

Surely enough, however, both pairs of pantyhose looked as if they would only hold out for a few more strokes, Lisa noticed, as her eyes fell down to their legs again and she observed the points of contact on both their legs. She could only assume that her own would last the extra moment needed to answer the challenge of Odessa's experiment. A quiet sigh left her lips as she continued with her rubbing, her body continuing to respond.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 16, 2015 3:53 am

The two of them kept on pressing their legs together, rubbing them in circles over and over again as they tried to completely wear down the other's pantyhose. Odessa would smile as she stared into Lisa's eyes, their faces separated by mere inches. She felt Lisa squeeze her shoulder, and she would squeeze Lisa's back in response. However this match turned out, Odessa knew she would be enjoying herself all night long. But she very much preferred to be the dominant one, tying Lisa up with her own pantyhose and using her as she would.

Despite the fact that the movements they were making were small, they were very focused, with a lot of muscle action behind them, and Odessa was actually starting to tire a bit, at least to the point where she wanted to catch her breath. This experiment would be over soon, of course. It was obvious that both of their pantyhose were being thinned out in the targeted spots, and were on the verge of tearing.

"I have no doubt that the quality of my lingerie is beyond compare," Odessa would reply to Lisa's taunting, "though I must congratulate you on having found the second-most durable pair of pantyhose available."

Odessa knew that this would be a photo finish, but there was really nothing to be done other than stay the course. Rubbing faster would only tear her own pantyhose faster as well. So Odessa would keep up the same rhythm, smooth, steady, rubbing and rubbing, feeling her skin get warmer and warmer as it was shielded by an increasingly thin sheath of nylon...Odessa knew she had one, maybe two more strokes, at most. She could feel the individual fibers popping apart in her hosiery.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:41 am

Lisa saw little point to wondering now - whatever the case of quality, her own hosiery would not last more than a moment or two more, judging by the way the fabric looked as she peered down, gazing at her own leg and briefly taking in that of her opponent's yet again. "Let's not rush into a set of rankings yet," Lisa told her counterpart, expressing one last ounce of confidence before she simply smiled into Odessa's face and waited for the sound and sensation of her leg breaking through the fabric.

The tension built for only a few moments more, Lisa's leg warm from the top of her thigh nearly down to her ankle at the friction she built against Odessa's toned leg, before she felt the fabric roll and heard a small, muffled rumble of several pieces of the fabric tearing. Though she expected the sound, it nonetheless made her gasp slightly, her leg ceasing its rhythmic rubbing and her eyes shooting down to the pantyhose. Sure enough, near where her leg met with Odessa's, an ever so slight run had appeared, stretching just above where they pressed together. Hers were done for. "Oh well," came her sing-song admittance that hers had finally failed.

But had Odessa's yet?

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm

The two women had matched each other move for move, as they pressed together the most vulnerable areas of their hosiery and began to rub against each other. It was the perfect contest, really, if one wanted to see which of the two pairs of pantyhose were superior. Weakness against weakness, obviously the inferior pair would be the one which was torn open first, and the fact that the two weak points were in contact would make it easy to tell which tore first, as all eyes would be on that single point where legs and pantyhose came together in slow, grinding competition.

Odessa felt her leg warming, and those individual fibers continued to pop. She knew her pantyhose were not long for this world in their perfect, flawless form, but she hoped that she could make a run in Lisa's hosiery before her own fell apart, even if it was only by a matter of seconds.

As it turned out, Odessa failed in her efforts. Odessa gasped as suddenly she felt her skin come into direct contact with Lisa's leg. She pulled her leg back slightly and ran her hand down her side, her finger tentatively probing at a small run right where Lisa had been rubbing against her. Odessa sighed and would glance over to Lisa's leg, where her hosiery bore a similar hole, an indicator that neither pair of pantyhose had been able to stand up to the constant rubbing and grinding that the two beauties had put them through.

"Mm, well, I suppose it's a draw, then, isn't it?" Odessa would observe with a wistful smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 am

Lisa supposed that, in this case, not losing was as much a victory as winning, now that her pantyhose had given into the damage that she and Odessa had been compelled to do. And seeing the slight run that revealed but a strip of Odessa's bare leg certainly felt like a victory. Lisa genuinely grinned for the first time of the night at the result, tapping the toe of her heel against the floor and crossing her arms. It would be that they would find each other equally tasteful with their attire, wouldn't it?

"Indeed," Lisa admitted when Odessa spoke, with a smirk and a shrug. "I suppose it's up to the challenge they provided for us to decide the night, then." And what a challenge it was. Odessa's clever idea for a warm-up had only made Lisa more ravenous to begin the match, and see if she could not see this beauty before her made to submit in the restraint of her own, now slightly damaged pantyhose.

A quick scan of the surrounding room saw her reddish eyes settle on the middle of the room, where a coffee table sat in front of a rather plush, though assuredly not overly expensive, couch meant for the impact of two tangled, aggressive women. She placed her heel on the edge of the table and pushed it aside, clearing the center of the room for the two of them to have a touch of breathing room. "Shall we get to it then, or are you filled with other ideas for a way to begin?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:40 am

Now that their little pre-match contest had been decided in a solidly non-decisive fashion, it was time for the two elegant women to get down to the business which they had come together in this apartment to do. It was, after all, not a match focused around the destruction of each other's pantyhose, but a match focused on seeing who could overcome the other in a true physical confrontation, then humiliate her by stripping her of her hosiery and hogtying her with it.

"Yes, I believe it is time to get down to our official business of the night," Odessa would say, as her opponent pushed the small table out of the way with her heeled foot to give them open space in the center of the room to get the match underway. Odessa turned on her high heels and made her way lightly across the room to meet Lisa where she now stood. "No more games—at least, not yet. I would love to make some more conversation, but I believe we'll have ample time during the match and after I've hogtied you." She stepped forward, her ample chest pressing against Lisa's, Odessa's green eyes locking onto her foe's red ones.

"I suppose, though...one more proposal. Shall we begin with a test of strength? It seems only fitting." She would raise her arms to either side of her body, palms facing outward. She spread her fingers and raised a well-manicured eyebrow inquiringly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Lisa watched, alight with anticipation, as Odessa occupied the space now spared by the moved table. It had been...what felt like forever since she had, outside of the persona of La Mariposa, tested herself in combat against one who did not wish to threaten her life. The absence of a ring and the threat that an enemy from her old life might recognize her - lest they tended to enjoy watching recordings of small-scale female wrestling matches, of course - made it so that she could enjoy the thrill of combat with a woman who appeared to be a most worthy opponent without any concerns or reservations. It was nothing but the two of them, their skills, and their trained bodies warring, and Lisa was thrilled to have the opportunity.  The incentives for winning also did not hurt her eagerness.

That her opponent was so confident only helped matters. "We'll see who has who tied in due time, but yes... I look forward to the time to talk." Obviously, Odessa was a woman of culture. A scientist - even one who had played volleyball, wrestled with her best friend, and spent quite a few wild summers in her time - could always appreciate a woman of culture.

Still hardly recovered from the intimacy that had brought about the unfortunate destruction of their pantyhose, Lisa welcomed the proximity that Odessa encouraged as the other woman stepped closer to her, only the black fabric of their dresses and their chosen lingerie separating their breasts from immediate contact. Odessa's chest felt no less impressive to contact than her leg. The ex-scientist nodded in agreement with Odessa's proposition. "That is an excellent idea." Moving her hands up to lace fingers with Odessa revealed that the woman had nicely attended hands, as well. Once they were locked into one another, Lisa's gaze returned to Odessa's features. "Ready?", she asked, all the while searching, perhaps too hopefully, for a way that the smooth bottoms of her heels could provide her with a secure footing against the similarly smooth floors.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 12:32 am

Odessa was glad to have found an opponent with taste and with some sophistication, with whom she could compete and converse on a higher level than many of the other ruffians whom she had encountered over the years at AFW. Not that she had never found anyone whom she liked—far from it, in fact. She had made quite a few very good friends and found nearly as many lovers during her AFW career. But Lisa had more class than most, and she made quite a good first impression. Still, their battle was only just beginning, and it remained to be seen how the scientist would fare against an amazon such as Odessa!

"I'm glad you like it," Odessa would say, as Lisa agreed to Odessa's recommendation that they begin their battle with a test of strength. Like heptathletes, they were competing in events in sequence, deciding who was better in each after beginning each on an even footing in order to make a definitive determination regarding which of them was truly superior. Of course, as exciting as the idea of battling toe to toe in contest after contest was to Odessa, she knew that they could not decide the match in that way. The very gentlewomanly beginning to their fight would, by necessity, give way to a less structured, less restrained duel as both sought to truly break the other and hogtie her. "Regardless of which of us proves to be the winner, I predict this will be great fun," Odessa would say, pushing her chest forward slightly to bump it harder into Lisa's.

Lisa's arms then rose to meet Odessa's, biceps touching as their palms connected and their fingers were laced together. This was no collar-and-elbow tie-up—they were pressed together belly to belly, chest to chest, and hand to hand, their noses nearly brushing together as they prepared to use their whole bodies against each other. Balance would most certainly be an issue, as they began first in their stiletto heels and would thereafter be forced to slide around in sleek hosiery. But any handicap that one had, the other had as well. As Lisa asked if Odessa was ready, Odessa would breathe, smile, and then nod, bending forward and pushing her butt out slightly behind her. "Ready," she would confirm.

Another pause, just for a moment, and then Odessa would surge forward, pressing body to body against Lisa, her arms quivering almost unnoticeably as she would try to control her foe and push her backwards with arm and body together!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue May 03, 2016 11:10 pm

It came as no surprise that Odessa's thoughts on the night echoed Lisa's own. There was no doubt that the two of them were very much, keeping to the topic of their attire, cut from the same cloth in many ways - much of their enjoyment came from the same origins. "I agree completely. I agreed to this match for the promise of fun, and the company clearly booked the partner to make this one enjoyable night." A brute would not do for a match such as this one. Odessa was a welcome encounter.

And no where else was this more evident than as they linked together to engage in their battle of strength. With hands clasped, the two women also matched each other body-to-body, Lisa able to see little more than the lovely shade of Odessa's eyes and feel the other woman's breath and- well, the rest of her up against the length of her body as they secured themselves for the test of strength. Lisa was no fool, to be sure - she knew Odessa was a woman more equipped for tests of strength than Lisa herself, who preferred to rely upon her quickness, range, and flexibility. Nonetheless, she sought to use the surface and the lack of balance to as much of her advantage as possible, at least to prepare herself for the less...structured battle to come.

Lisa matched the curve of Odessa's body as the other woman announced that she was ready, and still she sought for some sort of hold to the slick floors with the bottoms of her heels as she extended her legs and braced. Alas, there was no foothold to be found, so the two would slide wherever the force of their battle would take them. It was indeed a good thing the couch looked to be able to absorb impact.

As soon as Lisa felt Odessa's muscles tighten, she responded, Odessa's initial shove only shoving Lisa back far enough that she stood upright before the former scientist lowered again and forced herself back to leaning against Odessa. Needless to say, her feet were not willing to cooperate with the effort of her upper body, as her heels practically skated on the floors, but Odessa would have no better luck. The other woman was quite the strong one, needless to say - Lisa's own shoulders felt the strain of withstanding the onslaught of Odessa's powerful arms, and their chests practically ground together to provide a sensation that Lisa compelled herself to ignore. For the moment, their individual effectiveness against the other remained even, but Lisa knew she would be giving ground before much longer. Ah, but live in the present, she told herself - the challenge felt fantastic.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 am

Odessa smiled as Lisa gave her quite the compliment for only having known her for five minutes. "I'm glad you trust me to make this match enjoyable, and I have no doubt that you'll do the same. This is going to be great fun, indeed!" she would say, as she prepared for the test of strength. Just a few seconds later, she would flex the muscles in her arms and push forward, beginning to force herself up against Lisa body to body in an effort to assert her physical dominance over the scientifically-minded wrestler!

As Odessa pressed up against Lisa, she felt an impressively toned body pushing against her own, and she knew that victory tonight would not come easily. She did believe, however, that she could win the test of strength, based upon her early evaluations of Lisa and her style, and if she could win the test of strength then she could set the tone for the whole rest of the match. Lisa was obviously a smart woman, however—well-educated, as well as beautiful—and she would surely have some plans of her own that she would just be waiting to put into action.

Odessa began to push against Lisa and the brown-haired woman would begin to slide back, her narrow heels clacking against the wood floor as she was moved, obviously having trouble finding purchase with such a small area to balance on. Even though they were pressed body to body, thereby minimizing the effect that arm strength had on the contest, Odessa still started out with a clear advantage. But Lisa soon began to shove back, and even if she wasn't as strong as Odessa, her opening salvo was enough to force the Briton back quite a ways, about as far as her initial shove had forced Lisa. Their bodies, chests and bellies and all, were forced quite roughly together, grinding and pressing and making the space between them very hot indeed.

Odessa would push back against Lisa again, trying to put her on her back foot, but this time she would begin to turn, to try to change their positions and direct Lisa towards somewhere of her choosing. Odessa needed an endgame for this test of strength—and while forcing Lisa up against a wall would be nice, the ebony beauty somehow doubted she would be able to do that without an excruciating amount of effort. Pushing Lisa down onto the couch, however...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next