Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of alone time

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In need of alone time - Page 4 Empty Re: In need of alone time

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:35 am

Aoi groaned when she hit the door and fell on her back when the door broke down but she didnt let that stopped her as she fought through her dizziness to throw Shiyumi off her, getting ontop of the girl befor she could get up and then fingering her. Aoi smiled looking at Shiyumi as she tried to pin her down. "N-no way bi-bitch I'm winning!" Aoi shouted feeling good that she was turning the table now.

Seeing how Shiyumi was trying to stop her fingering Aoi growled using her free arm to grab and twist her nipple. "Stop fighting it and cum bitch!." Aoi demanded. Doing all she could to to finger Shiyumi even though the girl was trying to pull her hand away.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 am

The two naked girls crashed out of the locker room, scaring some of the workers away from a table with refreshments on it and one of the refreshments being a large bowl of pudding. This detail went completely over Shiyumi's head as she was solely focused on the Ex-Champion that was fingering her. Letting out another moan, Shiyumi continued to pull on the wrist of Aoi, trying to get some distance between the two of them and get rid of the hand at her sex.

Wiggling her way so that she could have a foot free, she would attempt to try and stand and escape from Aoi's clutches. "You're the bitch!" she screamed back, thinking that she could fuel her escape better by throwing a hand into Aoi's crotch and returning the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:32 am

Paying no mind to the startle workers Aoi glared at Shiyumi as the girl kept trying to remove Aoi's hand from her sex. No matter how much Aoi wanted to keep fingering Shiyumi the girl was able to pull her hand away just enough so she wasn't able to be fingered anymore. Suddenly a gasp came out of Aoi's mouth befor a moan followed. Aoi knew that if Shiyumi started to rub she would go crazy, So she retreated by rolling away from Shiyumi towards the table where the chocolate pudding was at.

"I am not a bitch you fucking whore!" Aoi yelled as she tried to get up onto her feet befor Shiyumi gets the chance to attack her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Shiyumi tried to rub the girl into an orgasm but the Ex-Champ rolled away after a few seconds. Letting out a grunt of frustration, Shiyumi quickly got to her feet as she was not going to let her opponent run away so quickly. "Get back here dammit!" Shiyumi shouted before racing forward towards Aoi, launching herself forward as she attempted to tackle Aoi into the table of food and particularly right into the bowl of pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:18 am

Aoi panted softly she was very close to an orgasm and hoped Shiyumi didn't knew that. She tried to calm her self down but her body craved the released desperately. Pushing off the table Aoi looked at Shiyumi. "No... way you slut." Aoi moaned. she closed her eyes for a second trying agian to calm her self down but to no avail, it was when she opened her eyes did she notice Shiyumi running towards her. to slow to move out of the way Shiyumi was able to tackle the ex champ onto the table and inot the bowl full of pudding causing it to splash on Aoi. "Ah!" Aoi gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:27 am

Shiyumi let out a grunt as she got Aoi into the table as pudding splashed on the two, mostly on Aoi as she would attempt to climb up on Aoi again as more pudding was getting smeared on her petite body. Her hand would immediately shot down for Aoi's sex again to try and get the Ex-Champ to cum and prove her point that she was better at hentai, as that was what this fight was about to her now. However, her attempts to prove this was quickly stopped as security got involved and pulled Shiyumi off of Aoi.

"Wh-what! Hey, let me gooooo!" she wailed, but to no avail as she was pulled away from Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 am

Aoi struggled against Shiyumi as the girl got ontop of her smearnig pudding on them. "Get off me" Aoi tried slapping Shiyumi in the face with one hand while the other tried to push the girl off. She was horny and frustrated with this girl as Aoi had a bad day as it was and she didnt want to lose to some girl that cant even win an official match. Soon Security came into the picture and separated the two kawaii girls with ease, But Aoi wasn't going to let them get in her way as she wanted to beat up Shiyumi and teach her a thing or to seeing a chance Aoi grabbed it as she ran at Shiyumi and tackled her onto the ground.

Once on the ground Aoi gave a few punches to Shiyumis breast befor twisting her nipples, just as she was twisted the guards pulled Aoi offed her as she kicked her feet at Shiyumi trying to hit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 am

As Shiyumi was getting pulled off and was too preoccupied with trying to free herself from security, she didn't see Aoi running at her as she got tackled out of security's hands and crashed to the floor. "G-get off!" Shiyumi shouted before she let out a cry when Aoi began punching her in the breasts before twisting her nipple, letting out a loud cry of pain and pleasure. Now things were getting more violent as Shiyumi returned the punch, trying to hit Aoi right in the nipple before attempting to twist it as far as she could.

The two Kawaiis couldn't get much more done to each other as security got back between them, pulling the two apart as Shiyumi kicked back at Aoi. The two were successfully separated and taken to different ways as it ended their sudden and brief fight. But Shiyumi knew that she wasn't done with the Ex-Champ just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4