Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of alone time

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In need of alone time Empty In need of alone time

Post by dragonswill Fri May 08, 2015 6:33 am

Aoi sat on a bench in the locker room as she sighed still trying to get over the fact that she is no longer the champion, after cleaning her self up from her hard fight against the new champion Tsukasa. Sighing Aoi would get up going ot her locker to change into her street cloths. looking at the mirror Aoi sighed again lowly. "former champ of the kawaii now what a loser i am...." she said to her self thinking know one would hear her since everyone seem to be gone.

Back to top Go down

In need of alone time Empty Re: In need of alone time

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 08, 2015 6:50 am

Shiyumi finished up her shower as she walked back into the locker room with her towel around her neck as she dried off her long hair with it. Walking around nude as water droplets continued to trailed off of her body and fell to the floor. It has been a while since she had done anything interesting as of late as she was a little disappointed at that. Walking towards the locker that held her things inside of it, she noticed that there was someone else inside of the mostly deserted locker room.

The former Kawaii Champion Aoi was sitting around, most likely moping about her loss. Shiyumi smiled, she watched the match that was supposed to be a normal bed wrestling match, turned very...differently by the end of the match. Now there was something to hook her interest. Shiyumi walked towards Aoi with a smile on her face as she stopped next to her. "Hey, former champ." she called out, "Nice match you had. Although you didn't do so well at the end, you didn't go all in."

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 08, 2015 7:12 am

Aoi didn't notice the other girl come in once she heard her voice she slightly jumped up and looked at her. "y-yeah thanks... what do you mean i didn't go all in?" Aoi asked not sure if that was a complement or an insult. Turning back ot her locker she got out her cloths to change and get ready to leave but didn't like how this person was looking at her like some kind of prey.

Looking at her Aoi glanced her body thinking she was cute but then again everyone that looked like they were in hte kawaii division was cute. "what do you want ummmm whats your name?"Aoi asked never getting her name but thought she knew her from somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 08, 2015 7:21 am

Shiyumi let out a scoff when Aoi seemed oblivious to what she was referring too, "I think you could still be champion if you were just little bit more forceful with your hentai, is all I'm saying." Shiyumi explained as she saw Aoi beginning to get her things. "But I guess I could be wrong, your first and only title defense and you couldn't even hold on to your belt." she prodded Aoi as she dismissively shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm Shiyumi, be glad that I wasn't the one who took your belt away, I would've taken much more than that." she continued to poke and prod at Aoi, "I mean, are you any good at hentai? Tsukasa looked like she was barely phased by your 'techniques'."

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 08, 2015 7:30 am

Aoi listen to Shiyumi about how she should have been more forceful. "hey I was plenty forceful in that match!." Aoi started as Shiyumi went on and on about her match. "I gave it my all bitch thats all i could do and the better woman won thats all there is to say bitch." Aoi said. "your think I'm not good at hentai? ha im very good at hentai i won that belt in a hentai match if you didn't know." Aoi started

"wait now i remember you your that girl that supposedly beat some girl name faith two times but lost two of the official matches with her. hmph your one to talk then arn't you bitch." Aoi said with a smirk remembering those matches now how she lost them and would laugh at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 08, 2015 7:39 am

"You're right! I didn't know you won that match since it's been so long and you did nothing with it!" Shiyumi raised her voice as she felt that she was getting under Aoi's skin as she triumphantly poked her finger into Aoi's shoulder. However what came next, she didn't even expect any one to bring up as Aoi brought up her past feud with Faith so long ago. "Wh-what!? How do you remember that!?" she let out in surprise as now she was the one off balanced and having her skin getting under.

Her shock turned to fury as she turned it on Aoi, "I beat that bitch plenty of times! She's lucky that no one else saw what I did to her!" she shouted, trying to defend her pride against her abysmal track record against her old foe on televised matches. Seeing that smirk on Aoi's face pissed her off even more as she would try to one hand shove Aoi, "I could out-hentai you anytime and anyplace you poser!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 08, 2015 7:47 am

Aoi growled hearing how Shiyumi claim that her match was so long ago, but would smirk again hearing Shiyumi's shock. " it took abit of time to remember those matches cause yes they were long ago but who could forget such bad loses against someone that they claimed to have beaten multiple times." Aoi said and crossed her arms. "mhmm I'm sure that's how it was since you clearly beat her in those none official matches. "

Aoi looked at Shiyumi when she pushed her taking a step back. "You cant possibly out hentai me since you lost those real matches. " Aoi said pushing Shiyumi back being only in her panties. " I could take you on anytime bitch." Aoi said back at the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 09, 2015 4:53 am

Things had completely shifted from what Shiyumi thought was originally going to happen, now she was the one getting riled up at Aoi's words. Now Aoi was the one getting on the high horse and it continued to burrow under her skin. She took a step back as Aoi pushed her back in retaliation as her lips further twisted into a scowl, "Then why don't you take those panties off and I'll prove it to you right now!" she shouted as she stepped forward again to try and two hand shove Aoi backwards.

She wasn't going to let Aoi talk down to her, even though she was a former Kawaii Champion, she wasn't going to let a loser like her talk to her like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 09, 2015 5:20 am

Aoi smirked in truth Shiyumi got under he skin a while ago so she was just fighting back, and was glad she managed to turn things around but didn't expect Shiyumi to challenge her now. "w-what why should I, I have nothing to prove to you. "Aoi said trying to back out not feeling up to fighting again after her match.

Being pushed back Aoi took a few steps back thinking she might be biting off to more then she could chew now seen how Shiyumi was riled up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 10, 2015 8:12 am

Now Aoi was trying to shrug off her challenge, Shiyumi only got madder at the other girl. "Come on! Afraid you'll lose again?" she shouted as she would try and push Aoi again. She wasn't going to give Aoi a choice in the matter. She would see Aoi backing up towards the locker, she would try and bring her hands up to try and push Aoi's shoulders into the locker and pin her there. She would then show that there was no getting out of her challenge as she tried to bring up her thigh into Aoi's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next