Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of alone time

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In need of alone time - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of alone time

Post by dragonswill Sun May 10, 2015 10:15 pm

"I'm not afraid ill lose to you." said Aoi as she was pushed back against the lockers being pined against them. "get away from me." she said closing her eyes when Shiyumi rubbed her thigh into her crotch. a slight moaned escaped her lips. Growling at Shiyumi she had no choice. "F-fine if you want me this bad I'll take you on then let me remove my panties to even us up." Aoi said as she tried to push Shiyumi away to take off her panties.

Once Shiyumi was off her Aoi would take her panties off watch the other girl making sure she doesn't sneak an attack when she wasn't looking. Stepping away from her panties now that they were on the ground Aoi would push into Shiyumi pressing her breast into the other girls. "your going ot regret this bitch."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 11, 2015 10:16 am

Shiyumi smiled confidently when she heard Aoi agreeing to fight her as she was pushed back, stumbling for one step before standing eagerly for her opponent. And as soon as the panties slid off of her opponent's body, Aoi pressed up right against her as their chests and breasts began fighting for the space between them. "No, you are. Because I'm going to make you mine!" Shiyumi shouted as her hands immediately shot for Aoi's short blue hair and threw her lips forward to seize her lips.

Wanting to start off strong and try to immediately show Aoi who was going to dictate their fight, she pushed into Aoi as she would bring up her thigh to press into the crotch of Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon May 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Aoi didn't like this Girl seeing how confident she was picking off someone off their edge, since Aoi wasn't in the mindset to fight again just yet. Getting kissed Aoi would kiss back as best she could trying to get into the fight, an other moaned escaped her lips while in the kiss as Shiyumi brought up her thigh to rub Aoi's crotch again.

Dam it whats with me fight back stupid. Aoi thought to her self moving her hand down between Shiyumi's legs and would cup her pussy befor rubbing it. " your not going to get the best of me." Aoi said befor going back into the kiss pushing her tongue out to go into Shiyumis mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 am

Shiyumi was feeling pretty good at the start of their 'fight' as she could feel Aoi not fighting back against her advances. However she quickly was forced to realize that she wasn't going to win this easily as Aoi began to rub her pussy as she let out a moan into their kiss. Her mouth was also forced to defend against the invading tongue as her went forward to fend off the intruder. With both girls throwing strong offensives against each other, Shiyumi would not back down from it as she pressed her bare body harder against Aoi's.

Not intent on just standing around and making out with Aoi, Shiyumi tried to move forward and tried to press Aoi up against a wall or locker to try and pin her against it for an additional leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 20, 2015 5:57 am

Aoi kissed Shiyumi pressing up against the girl not wanting to back down from their 'fight'. However soon Aoi would feel her self being pushed back and onto the cold locker, her back arched once it collided with the metal causing her to gasp in the kiss. With out an room to move now Aoi was in a pickle since Shiyumi had more of an advantage now.

trying to push shiyumi back Aoi needed more room to fight but then she had an idea. hooking her leg behind Shiyumi's and would push her left sided out and would attempt to roll them while standing and have the advantage now.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 am

Shiyumi knew that she had the advantage and she wasn't going to let up as she sought to take the most of it. Pressing her bare wet body against Aoi's while kissing her lips harder and harder. She had the help of the locker in keeping Aoi pinned between her and the cold steel, however Aoi showed her that she wasn't going to let her make a toy out of her as she felt Aoi shuffling and eventually rolled them over on the locker.

"Mmmm!?" Shiyumi let out in shock as the tables was quickly on her as she was the one trying to struggle her way out of the sandwich. Thinking quickly, she would hook her free leg around Aoi's free leg in a tangling of the legs and attempted to pull the same trick on Aoi in rolling them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Aoi smirked in the kiss when her plan came together and would push her body into Shiyumi more. breaking the kiss Aoi would kiss the other girls neck befor bitting it to make it very pleasurable for the girl to showing her why she was the former kawaii champion. "I'll beat you bitch." Aoi said and reaching down to Shiyumi's sex to massage it.

Aoi thought she had Shiyumi now but would feel the other girl hook her leg around hers, Knowing what she was thinking Aoi didn't want her to be in control so she tried to back off and untangel their legs but would end up falling backwards and onto to her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:10 am

Shifting her leg around Aoi's, Shiyumi jockeyed for position to attempt her escape from her predicament as she managed to hook her leg around Aoi's. Letting out a gasp when the lips separated, she let out another when she felt the warm lips seize a spot on her neck and bit ever so sensually that she couldn't help but let out a moan. Aoi would then follow up by stimulating her sex with a good feeling massage to really amplify the pleasure.

Shiyumi could tell that Aoi knew what she was doing, but she wasn't going to be impressed with just kissing and feeling. "Not a chance." she let out as she pushed into Aoi, attempting to roll them over. However Aoi was ready for that and backed off, causing them to stumble about with their tangled legs before falling to the ground. Shiyumi fell forward as she was just as tangled as Aoi and fell on top of her, trying to push her on the ground. "Now let's really have some fun." she whispered as she pressed down on Aoi before trying to move her thigh against Aoi's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 pm

feeling that her kissing bites and Massaging was doing their jobs Aoi smiled but knew she had to untangle their legs or something bad would happen. However she backed off before she untangle their legs falling and would be trapped under Shiyumi. " dam not good." away gasp feeling Shiyumi rubbing her sex with her thigh. Not wanting to be beaten Aoi would lift her legs up and would rub her thigh onto her foe hoping that her previous massaging would help her out.

Not stopping there Aoi would go back to Kissing Shiyumis neck and biting it softly while moving her hand to Shiyumis body and would massage her breast softly hoping to get more of a lead against the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:43 am

As soon as Shiyumi's thigh pressed up against Aoi's sex, she felt Aoi return the same to her. Her breast was soon seized by Aoi's hand as her already erect nipple poked into Aois hand while the lips went back to her neck. Letting out another moan, Shiyumi quickly shot her lips to attach on Aoi's neck to start biting and sucking on it. She wasn't going to let a fluke out hentai her at her own challenge as she would move her hips enough to press her own sex against Aoi's and begin to rub against it, pushing it, and challenging Aoi to do the same to reach the fullest amount of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next