by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 5 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Pretty easy to teach Amaya something about fighting sports, but it was pretty hard to teach her something about human movement as a former cheer leader and a girl interested in child development. And she knew for sure that good sports educators taught children to jump with the strung foot first. But maybe Lucy had meant something different? The distractions of not being schooled in something you wanted to learn unprepared.

And speaking of unprepared, suddenly she was grabbed by the shoulders! Despite the friendly face of Lucy, that was kind of scary for her.
"...Uhmm...feint? I...well, you said that open hand means grabbing, so...what to do? Kick her somewhere it hurts maybe?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 5 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 am

Lucy gave a smile at Amaya, the girl was a quick learner. A quality that was quite admirable, more so in this day and age with the line of work that Ms Grange was in. Back when Lucy was still indie she had to learn by figuring out what worked for her and what didn't, and what worked was that she flung herself at the enemy like a relentless martyr.

When Amaya popped her question Lucy was silently listening, but then gave a nod and said "Between the legs is always a good place, don't matter if it's a guy or a girl. It works all the same, but just remember the whole point of self defence isn't to defeat someone. It's to remove yourself from the danger near you. So long as you do that, that's all that matters. If your ever grabbed get them there and run like the wind."

"Now that we got the basics covered how'd you like to expand on it? When your ready I'll show you how to deal with when someone attempts to strike you, not in the style of normal wrestling though. This is all about self defence after all." Lucy would take a couple of steps back with her hands on her hips, waiting for Amaya to get ready to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

"Expand? Ehm..."
Amaya had no combat experience at all, so this would probably not come over as a qualified answer, even more intensified by her scratching of the back of her head. Although she came from Japan, land of the martial arts movie, she had never really used a firearm or attacked someone except for a self defense motion, or at least something that she pictured of being a defensive motion...

"Honestly, I don´t know how to expand from a position like this, except for running away. I always thought martial arts did take years and years of practice to be efficient in any way, so I never gave it much of a try."
She finally concluded with a little smile of embarrassement.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:59 pm

"Right then Ammy, just making sure your comfortable and at the right pace of learning. Now remember if you ever get the chance to flee then do so, it's not like in wrestling where you have to beat the enemy. You merely need to remove yourself from the threat." Lucy said with a smile, taking a couple of steps back. The idea of maybe doing a one to one session thing for people in the future sounded like an appealing process, it'd let Lucy earn money outside of wrestling. Something that her Brother and their right hand man had been doing.

"Now of course hitting the enemy between the legs is always a useful move, but they might expect it. I know I do let me tell you, so my old man told me the next best place to go for is right at the knees." Lucy said, bending down somewhat and cupping her right knee with both hands as an example.

"If you want to run from the enemy this is a good place to hit, unlike the face or groin it's near impossible to block your knees. And generally speaking you can't chase someone unless you've got a good shanks pony, make sure to push in the sole of your foot. I'll just stand here and you can do a few mock blows, get the motion down to memory." Lucy recalled doing this one time back in highschool, against a rugby player. Let's just say the school didn't win that year, the British girl stood legs standing normally and giving a nod to the Japanese woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:20 am

Obviously her idea that learning martial arts took years over years and the results of people that barely trained or practiced were neglect able was inaccurate, at least that was what her impression was after listening to Lucy. And it made sense too!

"That makes sense. If you´re not an Orangutan, you probably can´t protect your knee caps with your hands or arms. And if you want to use your other leg for protect, you´ll either fall over or have to jump, but surely can´t run behind you."
She resumed before placing her hands on the shoulders of Lucy for some fake kicks against the knee, feeling and probably looking a little bit awkward, like a beginner usually did such things.
"Like...hm...this?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Lucy gave a nod to Amaya, the girl caught onto things quickly. Most likely due to being in some wrestling in the past, with that you had to be quick when it came to understanding. Sure Amaya hadn't done this before, but Ms Grange admired her eagerness to learn. That was always important, when the Japanese girl put her hands on the shoulders of the British girl Lucy returned it. Just to keep balance up of course.

After a few motions of this Ms Grange would then move back and give Amaya a thumbs up saying "Alright Ammy, think you got it. Although I think......" Lucy would quickly check her phone for the time. Putting it back the British girl would then say "I think that's all the time we've got though, should probably get back home. But hey it's been fun, been a while since I've just you know hung out with someone." giving a happy smile after it.

"So remember to sum up, it's knees. Nuts and then not there, next time you need to defend yourself just do that and you'll be right as rain. Here's my phone number, maybe we can hang out again sometime." Lucy said as she'd take the phone out again and display the number for Amaya to memorise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Now that was time well spent in the eyes of Amaya. Although everything Lucy had said seemed to be a little bit self explaining, the young girl was still eager to learn it again. Maybe a peaceful mind like the one of the masseuse required a careful explanation?

But then it was over, and Lucy put her number on display for her to copy!
*...Oi oi oi oi oi..*
Amaya was very eager to type down the number of her new *turned from loosely acquaintance to friend* friend on her own cell phone.
"So I hope you were satisfied with my services? If so, I am pretty new among the massage girls here and could use some mouth to mouth propaganda."
She blinked with an eye, bowing lightly.
"I had a blast actually and would like to hang around with you! so hard to find nice people on these premises."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:17 pm

"Heh yeah it was a good massage you did Ammy, felt like the kinks have been worked out. I'll be sure to tell my friends about it." Lucy said with a smile, for a moment she forgot about her wrestling career. And just thought of herself as a typical British teenage girl, sometimes Ms Grange needed to remind herself of it. Odd considering that was often the role she took to her Brother.

It was time to get going though, Lucy knew that. She gave a small salute with her hand to her forehead and said "Alright I'm off, have a good one. Anytime you want to do something give me a shout. Laters." after all the crazy stuff that had been going on. It felt good to meet someone who was actually sane, Lucy could just sit down and relax. Ms Grange smiled and would take her leave from there, hopefully to get a train back to Kyoto!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5