by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001) Empty Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001)

Post by Scourger X Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:10 pm

It had been just a couple of weeks since she was accepted by AFW as part of their roster. Kotone didn't show up to the installations due to some issues: Firstly, she didn't really had a good gimmick as a wrestler, and going unprepared didn't striked her as a good move. Secondly, she was honestly terrified. To be able to share a spotlight with some of the most spectacular wrestlers was bone chilling for her, and she just didn't felt like she was worthy. But here she was, at the gym. Why? Because of a simple add, about some tutoring by a person called John Carnaby, former champion of Tension or something. It surely looked good enough to make the idol wannabe crawl out of her lair, but still, she had a healthy amount of skepticism about this whole thing.

Kotone Izumi:

Dressed like a normal person, Kotone looked around, the whole place reeked of sweat and iron. Everyone was looking scary and buff. Yeah, totally not regretting coming here... She lamented herself, afraid that one of these mountains of muscles would send her flying without realizing. The bluenette girl didn't even knew where to start... Who was this John? He could be any of these guys! No way in earth that she would work up the courage to ask any of them!

After debating about this, and standing around in the middle of the gym like a total vegetable. Kotone decided to do the next best thing and ask the receptionist. As she approached, she was asked about what she needed. They probably could tell that she wasn't a wrestler just by her clothes. Not a good start for her wrestling career, right? "Uhm, excuse me, do you know where I can find John Carnaby?" The receptionist asked her to repeat herself. "Uhm, John Carnaby! I'm looking to ..." Once again, the receptionist asked for a louder answer. "JOHN CARNABY!!!" She screamed, already devoid of patience. Once she realized that everyone was looking at her, she decided to make another question for the employee. "Mmmh... Where do I need to go to get out of here?"

Back to top Go down

Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001) Empty Re: Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:54 pm

John was no stranger to the gym, given that Ryan his boss put him on a strict training regime all the time. It was even more prolific now that they were back in Tension, the lad was doing things like it was second nature now. Enough to try a stint as a trainer of sorts, John after all was a former title holder and was a lot more seasoned than he was after first joining Ryan and Lucy. Enough to teach he reasoned, he'd been around the ring enough times and seen various styles and developed his own.

So he decided to put the advert out. He was a very well known name and sure enough someone took him up on the offer. It was a good idea for him to try this out, the artist would meet new wrestlers, get a chance to size them up and see how he could help. Plus he might learn something else too! So John had talked to this girl, named Kotone. She was some kind of idol! John had admitted to being one that carried glow sticks and sung along at concerts from time to time, music was a form of artistic expression after all.

He arrived at the gym half an hour before Kotone, doing some light exercise. Running treadmill and weight lifting, just to warm himself up. Dressed in a tapout jersey and a pair of black mma shorts with silver footpads the artist was making his way around the gym when he heard someone shouting, John reckoned it was someone trying to start stuff. The artist usually kept to himself when these matters broke out, but if his client for today was involved well it wouldn't look good on his record. As it turned out she was the one yelling his name, John saw her standing there. She looked more dressed for a day out than at the gym, hopefully she was okay.

Kotonoe looked quite cute, definitely idol girl material if her lungs were anything to go by. Though John couldn't say he'd heard of her music before, regardless it was time to make a good first impression. John hadn't been late so there was that, he made sure his hair was presentable before approaching the idol from the side and coughing politely and said "Uh hi there, Ms Izumi right? John Carnaby here at your service." giving a calm nod to her as he moved towards her.

Back to top Go down

Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001) Empty Re: Just a regular girl looking for wrestling guidance (For Deus001)

Post by Scourger X Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:10 am

The moment she noted how everyone's eyes were directed at her, Kotone shrank in place. Funny, given that she wanted to be an idol and a wrestler. Both careers where one should be ready to become the center of attention. And here she was, hoping for someone to save her from this mess. And, like a wish come true, a handsome british fellow came to her aid. He presented himself as John Carnaby, the instructor that posted about his tutoring. He wasn't what she was expecting, but right now she just wanted to get away from there ASAP. "Uhm... Hi! I'm Kotone Izumi, nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Carnaby"

She presented herself like she normally would, bowing politely and referring to the man with a formal honorific. "As you already know, I came here thanks to your advert, concerning the tutoring sessions. I'do hope that we're able to get along while we engage in the relationship of tutor and protege" It was common for her to speak as if she happened to be attending a gala, and not a gym filled with sweaty athletes. After she introduced herself, Kotone awaited for his reaction and his instructions as her new wrestling instructor, and now she would be able to look at him properly.

The man in front of her was in fact not what she expected. He was young, especially if you considered that he used to hold the title in Tension, and yet his eyes did showed a great deal of experience in them. She smiled warmly at John, ready to get in his good side in order to gain a seasoned ally in the League. And while she looked at him, she also noted that a few people from the clientele was still looking at her funny. No one was actually saying anything, but the attention that they were giving her made poor Kotone get red-faced in shame. But apart from the strong color that now highlighted her face, the bluenette young woman still remained looking at her instructor with a gentle smile, albeit it was more fake now that she was made self conscious of the little outburst that she had just a few seconds ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:09 pm

John had a feeling he'd be helping someone who was completely green in wrestling, probably someone who was green in being in the gym in general too. The thing about AFW was it took on all comers, but that was a double edged sword at times. You could have people from high school students to karate masters, but you'd have people that had absolutely no clue what to do. Regardless John was like that at one point in his time, which was why partially he did something like this.

To give the rub as it was called, sure his mentor and boss Ryan was......well a far cry from how he'd been. But the lessons prior were ingrained with him, so here the artist was. Plus he wouldn't lie Kotone was on the cute side for sure! He wasn't that knowledgeable on idol culture but he had been to some concerts and busted out some glow sticks, the artist just hoped Kotone wasn't well......high maintenance like some idols he'd heard of.

It seemed however that the gal was the complete opposite of that, given her formal greeting towards the artist. John smiled and chuckled a little and said "Please just call me John." he wasn't one for formality if it could be helped. This was a gym and not a wine and dine kinda place in his mind, plus it'd probably help Kotone feel at ease even with that homeland affability. Still Kotone might have been pouring it on a bit much there given how she spoke about their mentor and student formation here. To which made John smile wider and say "Yeah likewise, this is my first time really doing something like this. So hopefully I can teach you how to win in the ring."

John had his own mind and skillset in the ring, but he was weathered enough to know that how to discuss and do other stuff. His boss once said to him 'simply win your battles, there's no hard or fast style or path to it.' and that made John think quite a lot actually. For now though John could tell that Kotone was still a bit flustered if her red cheeks were anything to go by. Best to get moving and just let the peanut gallery go on with their day.

"Alright let's begin then come on." John said as he'd lead Kotone around, he'd motion to the changing rooms and say "There's the changing rooms, if your wanting to head in and suit up I'll wait. If your good though then we can get down to it and work on what you want to learn." John said, he was no stranger to some wrestlers showing up to spar in their ring attire among other things.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Truth be told, Kotone wasn't listening to half the stuff that came out of John's mouth, but it wasn't because of a lack of respect or interest. Her mind was mostly busy reliving the awkward situation from before. Her blushed face and blank stare and smile didn't make it difficult to see that she wasn't entirely present. The moment that he said something about changing rooms and starting the session. "Uh? Oh! Sure thing! I'll follow you, Miste- I mean, John!" She said after realising that they would be starting, good thing that she did over heard that he wanted to be addressed by his first name. Good, maybe the bluenette girl also needed to loosen up...

Once they made it to the changing rooms, she nodded after being instructed to change. "Understood, I'll be out in a jiffy!" She said, cheerfully, but once she was inside, she made sure that no one was close, only to sit in a bench and groan like a disappointed kid. "Nice start point, you big goof!" She reclaimed to herself comically. Only to begin changing after that. "Mmmh... Let's see how things go with that John guy..." She said, hoping that the rest of her day wasn't as mortifying as the beginning.

For now, she dressed up thinking of her instructor. John Carnaby... While it was true that she didn't listened closely all of the things that he said, at least she was paying some manner of attention, a small talent that she developed from listening to her parents constant critics to her 'unladylike manners'. If she did understood to him, he was an informal person, and really didn't have any experience teaching. The first part she could live without. Hell, she liked it better that way. She had her fill of formality completely full at home and some more. The other part, about his lack of experience teaching... Well... "Oh boy... I hope that this doesn't come back to bite me..." She pleaded, genuinely concerned about his capabilities to make her a good wrestler.

Finally, after a good ten minutes of changing at maximum speed and getting dolled up. Kotone went out to see what John thought of her first choice for a wrestling attire. "Soooooo... What do you think, John?" She asked, striking the best idol pose that she knew.

Idol Dress!:

"... The mic is a toy... So it really is just for show..." She clarified, laughing nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 pm

John was quite curious what Kotone had in mind for her ring attire, perhaps he could have helped make one for her even. Surprising as it was the artist was actually pretty adept at sewing and busted it out from time to time, usually to make himself a nice new shirt. But he did actually design his own attire as well as his boss's, John was fully aware that art came in all mediums. Plus he could hand sew ever since he was a kid to begin with, one of the first things he learned when he was old enough was to sew up a new button in. So needless to say Mr Carnaby was quite curious as to what the idol girl might come up, then he realised he might have to wait awhile. If Kotone's mutterings were any indication the artist was likely to wait awhile.

The lad thought of what Kotone was like thus far, she seemed nice if a bit green. No make that quite green, had she ever entered a gym before? Then again idol singing was a strenuous activity, concerts lasted for a long time so you had to be able to stand up for a lengthy period of time in order to do so. That gave John more reassurance, after all he had the regiment of a champion. Regardless it'd seem he had to wait a bit, Mr Carnaby went over in his head about what to do as a trainer. He had done his homework after all.

Before long however Kotone would appear out the locker room, dressed in a very, very fabulous outfit. With a very ruffled skirt and a frilly crop top and ankle high boots topped with a mic and ribbon flower! John was briefly taken aback as Kotone did a fabulous idol pose, presentation was something that Koto wouldn't need to focus on at all with how she was doing at the moment.

John felt his cheeks redden, he felt this after she commented on the mic. The artist gave a chuckle and smile and said "T-That's great! I dig it, you've got a real nice attire there. Ready to kick butt and look super sweet doing it! I bet you can do a heck of an entrance." he then took a quick breath and put his hands together to make sure his flustered nature wasn't focused on too much as he'd say "So for today what would you like to focus on? I'm happy to walk you through anything, running ropes, jumping safely off the top rope etc etc." John would say as he motioned towards a nearby ring........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 pm

The face on John spoke for itself, Kotone smiled for herself, blushing. She liked how someone seemed to appreciate her uniform! He looked very cute, all flustered and uncomfortable, perhaps a little too much... Kotone still had her doubts about her mentor, but no matter how gentle he appeared, there still was the chance that he was actually a dreadful opponent and a valued ally. She wanted to learn a lot in their sessions, but not only about what he wanted to show her. She might learn more if she saw the former champ in action, see how a pro handles themselves in there! When he asked about her focus, she didn't had to think a lot before answering...

"I'd like to see how things go down in the ring!" She said eagerly, jumping around like an energetic school girl, the suit apparently helped her become more natural with that persona. She did wanted to see his perspective, that was the reason as to why she even went. But Kotone, or Koto-chan if you take into account her wrestling-idol persona, was far from being a newbie, she has practiced her whole life to become agile and strong, and she has studied the fighting styles of many wrestlers, combining them with her own knowledge of self-defense.if anything, she wanted to put herself to the test! She wanted to see what was the big difference between her and the former title holder.

"Please forgive my audacity... But I was hoping to see if maybe we could even spar a little. To test the waters, You know?" She asked, putting her best insecure girl face to work. "Do make sure to leave the money maker alone!" Koto-chan said, pointing at her own cute smile and referring to the fact that she didn't wanted to be punched in the face yet.

Last edited by Scourger X on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:56 pm

John would admit that even though he was weathered by the various wrestlers of Tension and their attire he could still get a bit flustered here and there, perhaps Kotone's idol charms would serve her quite well in wrestling. There'd been quite a few stories of idols getting into the squared circle in recent years at any rate, so Kotone picked as good a time as any to sign up as it were.

The gal's red cheeks were endearing to be sure! The idol explained that she'd like to see how things went in the ring, to which the artist raised an eyebrow in curiosity. It seemed that Kotone wasn't as green and wary as John had originally thought. Good, she'd need that to get by if the artist was to express his point of view.

Kotone decided to cut right to it, no simple practise routines. She wanted to spar right away with the artist from the looks of things! Now that made John lift an eyebrow in interest, then he smirked. John nodded to her and said "Very well and very good, eager to get going then! Don't worry I won't go there, well then shall we?" the artist would motion to a nearby ring  that was empty and perfect for their little spar sessions! John would promptly leap up onto the apron before sitting on the middle rope and opening up the top one. "Allow me to hold the door for you Kotone hehe." he said with a smirk.

The artist would then enter the ring himself, jumping about from side to side and loosening himself up to get ready for this little tussle. Truth be told John had expected this to occur at some point, but so early? He admired Kotone's willingness to get cracking even when she was fully aware of his history as a former title holder, then again perhaps that was the point. Regardless John would casually lean against the ropes as he sized up Kotone for this session before saying "So any ground rules you'd like to lay down besides that one you made earlier? Or shall we just have a go at it till one of us has enough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:52 pm

If she had to go with John's reaction, Kotone would have to guess that her "challenge" interested him, even if she didn't know if that was a good thing or not... "Crap! Will he think that I'm underestimating him?" She thought for herself, perhaps she got a little carried away. But then again, the former champion didn't act offended or nothing similar. On the contrary. The British wrestler "opened the door" for her, causing the Idol wannabe to giggle a little bit.

"How gentlemanly..." She responded, bending over to cross the ropes as he held them open, skirt about to give him a glimpse of her pink underwear. Koto-chan's idol dress wasn't exactly made for seduction anymore than to give a cute look, and yet, she managed to spice things up, she wasn't above doing such stuff. "I hope that you won't fight like a gentleman as well... Because you won't stand a chance if you do~" Kotone challenged John, swaying her hips, turning her head to stare at his reaction and playfully wink while she walked towards her corner. If he was alright with her being confident, then she guessed that she could turn it up a lil' bit more.

Kotone listened to him while she leaned against the turnbuckle, draping her legs in the middle ropes to her sides, doing a split that looked... provocative, most of it because her skirt again was very close to let him peak to her panties. "Mmmh... Rules? I don't think I mind anything really, as long as things don't turn too hardcore..." She said, skillfully unhanging her thighs and then spinning around towards the center of the ring, hands behind her back and smug smile adorning her face. "I'm fine with anything we can do here~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Now it was go time, John truth be told had expected this to occur at some point today with this session. After all he was a former champion and Kotone was wanting to make sure she had the goods with the purchase, the artist couldn't blame her. He was curious to see how she could go in the ring himself, the best way to go about it was to just get in there and see how you could do. Everyone had a plan till they got tagged in the ring as the saying went, so it was the best way to go the artist reasoned. Still though John wanted to make sure that the idol was at ease well enough if his offering to help her into the ring was anything to go by.

Said entrance into the ring by the idol made John realise that Kotone was quite the tease, he saw the way her skirt ruffled as she slipped through them. The girl was then commenting on how John better not be too polite otherwise he'll lose, to which made the scribe raise an eyebrow at this. He couldn't help but slip into a teasing little remark of his own with "Oh? Duly noted lady Kotone, your stage awaits~" as the idol slipped inside. He got inside as well and shuffled his hands about to warm himself up, when John caught the glimpse of Kotone shaking that money maker a little bit and giving a playful wink at the artist.

John folded his arms and smirked at Kotone, he knew she wasn't misbehaving. Yep, most certainly not. If she hoped to really fluster and undermine John though she'd find herself hard pressed there, John was well aware of how some ladies relied on their charm in matches. Something that the artist made sure to keep himself inured, to a certain degree at least. Didn't mean he couldn't still like looking at a cute girl though. John chuckled a little as he made his way to his corner, just in time to catch Kotone stretching with a nice splits, in the way only an idol could. Those ruffles could barely conceal her cute panties, John kept his eyes up best he could though as Kotone explained she was fine so long as it wasn't hardcore, to which the artist nodded in agreement.

"All right then let's tussle~" John said as he made a little bring it gesture to Kotone, the artist would lightly shuffle about on his feet as he neared the centre of the ring. Arms outstretched a bit, ready to tussle. Since Kotone was so eager to get into a spar with the former champ, he was gonna see if she'd be eager to take the initiative here as they got underway...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next