Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001) Empty Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001)

Post by verdict2260 Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Standard Match
Handicaped Match
Isaac's left arm will be voluntarily tied to his back for the duration of the match

Spoiler:
With a triumphant smile Isaac entered the gorilla position. Still jubilant over the fact he finally found the curruption he was seeking. Since his arrival a few days ago he had spent hours painstakingly listening to every fan, stagehand, technician, cameraman, referee, and even the occasional secretary’s complaints about the league. It was unbearable even maddening, though fortunately those days were behind him as now he could finally set his plans into motion. So today wasn’t just about making his debut or even winning. It was about making an impressions and boy did he know how to make one.

With a burst of energy Isaac exploded onto the stage bare chested and full of enthusiasm. As Headstrong by Trapt would play while he high fived every fan he came across before finally sliding into the ring. At which point the referee, who was already informed of the situation, would begin tying his left arm to the back of his shorts. While Isaac addressed the crowd with a mic in hand. “What’s up Tension fans!...I got something to share tonight. I don’t like tonight’s match, scratch that I despise it. And you know what… That's insulting! To me and especially you. You deserve better, you paid for this... So you know what, I'm fighting one-handed tonight!” Isaac exclaimed as the tension crowd erupted into cheers. This is too easy. Isaac thought to himself.

Last edited by verdict2260 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
verdict2260
verdict2260

Back to top Go down

Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001) Empty Re: Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Xiao:

Xiao hadn't had a match in some time, it had gotten to the point where the young woman had actually considered heading to China and take up modelling like her Mother. As usual she had followed her intense martial arts regime, how fitting that when it seemed as though Xiao would depart a match was asked of her. As she had come to Tension and Friction to test her abilities in the way of the fist, Xiao decided to partake in this. Though the description of the match made Xiao a little surprised.

The opponent was a newcomer by the name of Issac Albertine, nothing was known about him to the oriental rose. The stipulation was that Xiao's foe was to tie one arm behind his back. Were the higher ups trying to take pity on Xiao? Ms La Rouge certainly hoped not, Xiao was confident in her abilities even if her record had been less than stellar. Regardless it might be good, perhaps her opponent was so good in combat was the reason.

Xiao watched backstage as her opponent made his way to the ring, and speaking aloud of what he was thinking. Isaac's words didn't seem very polite, insulting even. Xiao frowned, but that was the only expression on her regal features. A stage hand informed the oriental rose that her entrance was due, giving a slight nod to him Xiao made her way to the entrance ramp.

The lights in the arena would turn off, as the Theme of Tau blared from the speakers. A spotlight then shone on the oriental rose, who was crouched down before slowly rising up. Xiao would walk down the entrance ramp, spinning with her long sleeves and hair extensions to the mysterious song. It was a very practised routine, a far cry from the loud and excited intro her opponent had done just prior.

Xiao entered the ring, keeping her eyes on her opponent. Her expression betraying nothing, the ref would remove Xiao's long sleeves with the woman taking her hair extensions off and placing them below the bottom turnbuckle of her corner. Xiao would face Issac and bow before stating "Good evening Issac-san, my name is Xiao La Rouge. I hope this will be a good bout, in spite of your earlier remarks. Though I do not recall ever meeting you or offending you enough to warrant them." this guy was already reminding Xiao of her stupid Brother Leon.

Back to top Go down

Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001) Empty Re: Makeshift Handicaped Match: Isaac Albertine vs Xiao La Rouge (For Deus001)

Post by verdict2260 Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:41 am

Like a rose caught in the wind Xiao aproached the ring. Her dance trasnfixing, beatiful, even wonderous and isaac hated it. Under normal circumstances this wouldn't bother him, hell he would even applaud it, but for today the day he needed to make a lasting impression, It infurated him.With a clenched fist he apporched Xiao and yet like an practiced actor he kept playing his role.

"Aw, don't take it so personal sweety, I just was working the crowd. Hell I don't even know you and I most certainly wouldn't forget." Isaac smoothly answered with a wink at which point the bell would ring. As Isaac boldly offered a one-handed test of strength to La Rouge.
Come and get it bitch.
verdict2260
verdict2260

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Xiao was going to be blunt, she didn't trust this person. There was just something about the way Issac acted, it did remind Xiao of Leon. Perhaps she might actually thank him for being himself, but for now battle was upon the oriental rose. Even already Xiao's heart pounded as it did so often as combat started, subconsciously Xiao settled into her stance. She assessed her opponent, while this should look like an absolute advantage for the young woman Xiao was still cautious. After all Issac probably wasn't going to play fair given his handicap, regardless his hubris was clear.

"Hmph. Very well, let's begin Issac-san...." Xiao stated, she wasn't going to play with Issac's flirtatious actions. Many had sought her affection, none had warranted it. Let alone this man who was so far assured of his triumph that he willingly handicapped himself in this fight, going for a one handed test of strength against the oriental rose.

The Chinese/French woman lifted an eyebrow in curiosity, there was no way Issac could expect to attempt to overpower Xiao physically with only access to one limb. Regardless Xiao would humour him, Ms La Rouge would link her hand against her opponent and proceed to push hard against Issac. She would make him regret this entire folly, as a martial artist Xiao had very considerable upper body strength. Xiao kept her expression neutral as she prepared to attempt to overpower Issac, which she could perhaps most likely succeed if her opponent didn't consider a different line of action.

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:08 am

As tempting as uppercuting Xiao was. Isaac wasn't stupid enough to outright play dirty. Afterall, he was for all intents and purposes playing a character mean't to appease the crowds and lower the gaurd's of his opponents.  So no matter how statisfying it would be to hear the sound of Xiao's jaw snap shut or how captivating the sight of a dazed and confused girl hitting the mat could be, he wasn't going to do it. He had a character to play and he would be damned if he didn't.

So instead, with a resounding smack Isaac met the full force of Xiao's strength. That to no one's surpize would cause the young american to lose his footing and quickly backpedal towards the ropes. Of course, Isaac had expected as much he was no fool or full of hubris. In fact he had planned on it and with that reason alone he couldn't help but smirk just as he drew near the ropes. At which point, He would quickly tighten his grip to keep Xiao in place as he would launch himself backwards only to be caught by the top rope to be sprung forward were he would deliver a devestating headbutt if everthing had gone according to plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:08 am

Xiao was confident in her strength, while there were those that could outperform her in this department Issac wasn't exactly in that position to do so. The oriental rose frowned at her opponent but said nothing, there was no way her opponent could hope to conventionally overpower Xiao in this state. Already the young woman had made Isaac back off, Ms La Rouge simply chose to continue doing this. It'd only be a matter of time before her opponent tried something else, it even looked rather comical seeing him backpedal due to the actions of the oriental rose.

Still a counter was expected, but Xiao didn't anticipate the way it was done. Isaac yanked Xiao in abruptly before clonking her with a hard headbutt! The rope behind him helping him to gain some momentum combined with the sudden tightening of his grip ensured the oriental rose hadn't the chance for a dodge.

Giving a loud hiss Xiao would reel backwards to one knee, a hand clutching the affected area. So this is how it would be would it? Then so be it. "Ngh....damn you." Xiao muttered out. It was the start of the match though, Xiao was fresh as she'd ever be. The first blow went to her handicapped opponent and it certainly stung.

Seeking to make some form of counterattack the oriental rose would quickly spin around in the hopes of taking Isaac down with a sweeping low kick. The numbing pain in her head served as a warning for Xiao not to fall to the same hubris as her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 pm

The mere fact that Xiao had so willingly taken Isaac's bait (the test of strength) spoke volumes of her own arrogance. It was poetic justice really she had expected some sort of reversal or a obvious trap believing that she could handle such things . Not that Isaac could blame her she didn't really know what she dealing with here.

"Man that was close a few more seconds and I would have been a goner. Good thing i'm a quick thinker though or otherwise that would be embarrassing. Ha Ha Ha!" Isaac lied with a ingenuine laugh in hopes of convincing his opponent of being less harmless than he actually was or at the very least distract her. Either way Isaac would make his way towards the Oriental Rose to capitalize his earlier efforts. Unfortuantely though those thoughts would be quickly dashed as he would be immidiately sweeped off his feet with a low sweeping kick. Though that was hardly the end of his problems as he would quickly realize that due to the awkard position of his arm that it had taken the full weight of his fall. And so with a jolt of pain and a howl of discomfort he would roll away from Xiao clutching his left shoulder.
This going to be a problem Isaac angrly thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:41 pm

Xiao wasn't a stranger to having some arrogance, her younger days led her to developing quite the silver spoon attitude. But that got reined in when she matured more into the beautiful woman that she was today, however Leon retained his demeanour as well as becoming the skirt chaser that he was now. If there was hubris now it was probably because of the unusual situation Xiao's opponent was in, but that would quickly subside with the numbing of that headbutt.

Thankfully in spite of the elegant demeanour of the oriental rose Xiao was more than willing to scrap down low if that was needed, hence why she swept the feet right out from under Issac. The man had clearly not expected this motion from the serene striker, and he landed rather awkwardly. Enough to make Xiao cringe ever so slightly, but that was about it. After all Issac had proven himself as a rather sort of untrustworthy fellow in Xiao's mind, though his words rung with an ironic sense to them.

Huffing quietly Xiao let her hand move from her head and shake it slightly as she rose back up, now it was time to try and capitalise on this opening. Isaac had taken the wiser course and made to roll away, however Xiao would seek to use her higher stature to close the distance and slap Isaac into a side headlock. The upper body strength of the oriental rose could also be put to use in various submissions to be attempted once her opponent had been downed, of course the arm that was tied was the side Xiao would go for.

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:40 am

It took ever bit of Isaac's will not to burst into a fit of rage and attack the Ref. She had clearly screwed up tying his left arm. As he now noticed it to be tight and in turn incapable of properly absorbing his falls. it was an unxpected monkey wrench to his plans for sure but, he couldn't just stop the match or loosen the rope even if it mean't losing a limb because no matter what he couldn't be seen as a coward.

Nonetheless, he stil couldn't help but glare daggers at the poor Referee. Who would squirm under his gaze before she would finally speak up with a nervous tone "C-C-Could you stop staring at me like that." Of course before Isaac could even answer he would feel his head be suddenly drawn up against Xaio's bust in a side headlock just as he got to his knees.

However, Isaac wasn't a easily distracted man when angered, be it pain or pleasure. So with great effort he would stretch his arm out until the Ref would be taken by the collar of her shirt and be slowly draged to Isaac's eye level. Natural the crowd couldn't help but gasp in shock though that hardly concerned the young america at this point seeing that his actions were more questionable than unjustifiable "Listen carefully you brain-dead cow. You and I are going to have nice chat when everthing is said and done. Understood!" Isaac hissed with venom before finally shoving the clearly flustered Referee away and turned his attention back to Xiao who still clung to him like the cockroach she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Xiao had practised a good ground game over her time honing her style, granted she preferred the feeling of striking her opponent. With the satisfying sounds of her hands and feet whacking across the skin of her foe, then knowing that Xiao was the stronger of the two. The oriental rose considered herself no sadist but did take pride in her martial abilities, much to the chagrin of Isaac clearly. Any problems that impeded the man in terms of how he could fight was his own damn fault.

The young woman kept a solid lock on her opponent's neck, her toned upper body physique letting her put the pressure on him. But Isaac seemed to be more focused on the ref at this point, in fact rather than try to deal with the hold the man put his hands on the official. People in attendance might not hear the words, but Xiao certainly could.

Frowning the oriental rose suddenly found herself cranking further on the hold as a sort of kneejerk reaction, though Xiao would of course attempt to continue her side headlock for all it was worth. Xiao would mutter out with "I don't believe your meant to antagonise the official Isaac-san." Ms La Rouge had a pretty good idea of what this guy was like now, all the more reason to put the hurt on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next