by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Harrier Mon May 04, 2015 7:14 pm

"No worries, I am not getting to friendly here. This is a massage praxis, not a badly veiled brothel to check out other girls. By the way, a nice way to say something instead of something icky."
Amaya giggled a little before going to work, attempting to stay true to the wishes of the customer, kneading her backside in a firm but still gentle pace.

"So, Lucy-sama, what did you do since when we last met?"
The young Japanese said after a while, kick starting the conversation like most of the time in this situation when a customer was a little bit shy about losing clothes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Wed May 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Lucy sighed happily as Amaya began to work on her back, although there was still the fact that Ms Grange was pretty much naked here. Something she hadn't really done with another person, well Amaya had seen it before. But that was something different, but the British girl wasn't one to get too in depth with this. It'd just give her a headache.

Still Amaya saying that Lucy had a nice way of wording things, she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. Giving her head a little shake as if to agree while saying "Heh I guess that's true, ah that's good." feeling the trained massage hands of Amaya on her back was something nice.

But then the Japanese girl asked Lucy what'd she done since the last time they met, wasn't that well over a year or so ago? Lucy paused for a second, trying to think of what to say. How did you bring someone up to speed with events after a long time of not seeing them?

Lucy decided to keep it to the important things, with that Ms Grange said "Er well....I had a match in Avalanche a while back, it was a dark one. The kind that only the crowd on site watch, against Gail Hatzis. If you meet her don't worry, her bark's bigger than her bite. Then me and my Brother make a team with a guy called John Carnaby, call ourselves United Kingdom Elite."

"I fought Gail again in Avalanche last year, and we were dressed up as Santa elves. Outside in Swiss weather, we both got tossed into an egg nog tub. Total chaos. But hey recently my bro and John won the tension tag belts, and now there's naysayers and stuff. Got pretty banged up in my last match, reminds me of when I was just a girl in the indies!" Lucy finished her tale with a little laugh.

"Er what about you Ammy? You had many clients yet?" Lucy said, in her usual causal style Ms Grange had given her massager a nickname.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Wow, now that was really a flurry of words that came crashing down on Amaya. It was a very nice attempt of Lucy to try to tell her everything in one sentence, but it was a little bit hard to follow when persons were mentioned that she did not know and also happenings she was not sure off.
"Ehm, so you were in the winter holidays with another girl? And in danger of an avalanche while you were playing elves? That sounds dangerous and funny all at once."
Amaya commented with the honest impression of someone who had never seen a PPV her whole life.
"And yes, I had a lot of customers. Most were regular people, but some were just nasty bitches..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Amaya's little remark on being in danger of an avalanche had made Lucy chuckle a bit, and sure enough she could picture the mental image in her mind. If that ever did happen she'd be sure to do what Luke did to that animal in Episode V to Gail, it was a purpose that she'd be quite suited for in the mind of Ms Grange. Once they got out the snow of course.

As Amaya continued to work on Lucy though her comment about a few of her customers giving her a hard time made Ms Grange frown slightly. The Japanese girl seemed like a decent sort, a rare find here in Japan when everything was crazy.

"Yeah that can happen. My old man had a saying, in every harvest there's always a bunch of bad apples. If you get any problems with anyone feel free to give me a shout Amaya, Britain's finest will straight anybody out." Lucy said turning to Amaya with a nod and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 am

"Oh, thank you! But I am not the vindictive type, I am glad when they let me go and just buzz off. And you probably would have to wait here all day and watch me massage to stop them."
Amaya replied with a thankful smile on her face. Lucy was obviously a nice person, so she should not get in any trouble because of her if it could be avoided. But one thing wanted out badly, whatsoever.
"But let me at least give you a warning to stay away from Brittany Luvve! That girl looks nice, but is a totally mean bitch. Always catty, never satisfied, simply mean!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

"Heh well I've got a lot of time on my hands till the next match, gonna be at a pay per view. But if you want to hang out sometime I'm cool with that, aside from training I've not done much else in my free time. Besides this massage today of course." it was true. Ms Grange often looked the part of the quirky British schoolgirl. But in truth she was just as serious about her line of work as her family was, which bit into her time more than she liked sometimes.

Lucy had heard the name Brittany Luvve before, seen a couple of her matches too. Just because Ms Grange spent most of her time in Tension fighting alongside her Brother didn't mean she could stay unaware of what went on in Tokyo. In fact it was expected of her, she was the United Kingdom Elite's emissary for Friction after all. In fact Ms Grange hoped to make a comeback, just because they won the Tension Tag belts didn't mean she could sit around after all.

"Yeah I know who you mean, nasty piece of work. Although from what I know she ain't the worst, that woman called Sarah Gatt is from what I heard. If they ever meet it'd be like Iran vs North Korea. Could you go down to my legs please sweetheart, been doing lots of leaping about in the ring. So they get worn out, heh" Lucy said with a happy sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 12, 2015 4:17 pm

That actually sounded nice, hanging out with someone for a change instead of just going to bed and getting up again. Amaya had no idea who the United Kingdom Elite was, in fact she barely knew where the United Kingdom was to be precise, so she was totally unaware of any allegiance Lucy could have had.
"^That would be nice to talk a little sometimes. Like you, many girls come here reluctantly. And also like you ,they think they will be sexed up here, but take all into account, then you could say the same from a barber. Ok, you´re not naked at the barber, but still..."
Amaya answered with a little giggle before her hands would start to firmly massage the legs of Lucy. If that were her moneymaker, they would get special attention of course.
"Luckily, most of the mean girls have their personal massage service. There you can probably expect to be sexed up!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Lucy's legs were her main weapon in the ring, considering that in Tension and to a lesser extent friction often had taller opponents. So trying to out grapple and outpunch them rarely went well, so Ms Grange learned to play to her strengths. Duking it out in the Asian indie wrestling circuit taught her to do so, strikes were her main preference. She had no martial arts training though, but Lucy considered herself able anyway.

"Heh, you know it's funny. I've been busy with my career as a wrestler, and I kinda forget what it's like to just you know. Be casual as it were, need to remember to take some time out. Even more so when my career has me getting hurt." Lucy said with a wry smile, the more she thought about that the idea was more enticing. Surely Ryan and John could handle the belts, and Ms Grange could show up when they needed her.

Upon Amaya remarking about girls having there own massage service Lucy gave a small giggle, saying "Yeah I used to have a maid, she was rather good at massaging. Although she's bogged off back to Britain with my old man, still it's a good chance to make my own name here in Japan. Set up my own legacy, you know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 15, 2015 6:29 am

"Your old man? So you are one of these legacy wrestlers? With wrestling running in the family and such? That is astounding for me to hear, really. From our match, my guess was that you were more of a goofy type of character instead of a legacy wrestling girl with real ambition for belts and such stuff. No offense of course, but someone who falls asleep in a match did not strike me as someone taking wrestling super serious, you know?"
Amaya had to smile at the mention of her match, her probably stupid face when Lucy fell asleep at the end of the match.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Lucy heard what Amaya said, and waited calmly. Let her get it out, Lucy drummed her fingers on the massage bench. And then once Amaya was finished speaking Lucy smirked and said "Oh! You just had to mention that! Well okay, well not only was it not a proper wrestling ring. I wasn't serious then, and you were good with massaging. But you know what I'll admit you got one over on me, my old man said to be honest. Was how he raised me." Lucy would give the devil it's due. Others might get miffed or annoyed, but Ms Grange was for the most part easy when it came to that.

Still it was a nice touch of nostalgia, back when Ms Grange was finding herself. And settling down in the process, the British girl made progress with her Brother in that regard. Lucy then said "Hmm, I can show you a few moves later. You know in case one of your clients gets gets a bit too aggressive, they come in handy against opponents taller than me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next