Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) Empty Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:49 pm

(OOC: Open until the first girl enters. Please take a look at both the character and probably the first and second massage session to see how and who Amaya is and to better understand this first post it you like^^.)

Masseuse Amaya, Part I
Masseuse Amaya Part II

Working in AFW was definitely a bag of mixed feeling for the young girl Amaya. From her maiko days, she knew pretty well how to massage people, and after some bitching and moaning, she had been given a job in the massage lounge. Several people she knew had, when she started, said that she should keep in the kawaii department and keep a low profile, but she had not taken this seriously. What could possibly happen here had been her reasoning. And now she was standing here in her white kimono with a fitting belt, and her white bikini in case someone wanted to make a claim for the oil wrestling part of her working contract.  

Okay, she could have read better a few months ago. There had been that little remark in her contract that nobody would be held liable for anything that would probably happen in this rooms and that she was also contractually obliged to pose as a wrestling spar partner on the oil mat area next to her room. Some people, like the infamous Brittany Luvve, had taken advantage of her precarious situation, but some had also been very nice relaxations like with her friend and one time wrestling opponent, Lucy Grange.

But it was a new day and a new customer, so she did not know who would be the next girl to come through this door...

Last edited by Harrier on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:04 am

Stress. A few things caused this stress to Anampo Yatgra. Friction itself was obviously very stressful. Especially to someone who has yet to win one match, and has gone on to lose about 7 matches. There was stress added a while ago her parents. They didnt know she had left home to become a wrestler...

She just needed to be relieved of the stress and needed to relax. The last time she really got to do that was with her friends Yoshiro and Cougra. But they were both probably busy. So it was nice to find out that there was a place with several hired masseuse for her to go to.

Anampo slowly walks towards a door. There were a few thoughts of doubt in her head. Mostly of being so under dressed during said session....She knocks on the door very softly

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 pm

The first thing that Amaya noted with her new customer, who arrived right in time after she had been told to take on the date, was her large breast that was strangely being supported from a rather delicate frame as far as she could see through the glassy window of the door. Luckily, the Japanese was a consummate professional when it came to massaging, so this was also a thing she noted as masseur.

Clearing her throat, she was polite enough to quickly invite her new customer in the room with her nicest voice, looking for a last time at her lotions and potions that were sitting beside the massage door.
"Come in please! The door is open!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Anampo hears someone in there and slowly opens the door. This also reveals what she looked like to her masseuse. Anampi did have a large chest, yes. But her frame wasn't so delicate. She did have just a bit of weight to herself. Being very shy, the rabbit gives a small smile to the shorter woman. "H-Hello...I have an uh...Appointment today?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Strange how misleading these milky glasses could be for Amaya. When other girl entered the room, Amaya was also quite relieved to look at a rather shy looking girl who did not look like one of these sexual predators that were all over the wrestling federation as it seemed.

"Hello there! Please feel at home here, dear customer! My name is Morimuri Amaya, I will be your masseuse today. Very nice to meet you!"
She explained and bowed politely and gently without ever losing her polite and friendly behavior. After all, it was her duty to be friendly, and a massage needed some kind of trust and responsibility she was more than willing to invest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Anampo hi her lip. She set down a purse of hers in the corner and smiles a bit warmer towards Morimuri. "Yes, alright. Hello Miss Maya. My name is Anampo Yatgra. She looks the other woman up and down a bit to get a measure for her size and behavior. Amaya was nice...It seemed.

"I like your kimono...It looks very comfortable." Anampo let out a soft and nervous chuckle. "So...How does this work...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:16 pm

The girl looked quite nervous, something she had seen here not that often. Many girls just came here to get massaged, other sought a cheap excuse to fondle anther girl in the wrestling area, and other just wanted to be massaged.
"Thank you very much, it is indeed very cozy.
She admitted lightly.
It´s pretty simple, miss Anampo. You put away your clothes until you are in bra and panties for the massage. I have oils and lotions right here for additional comfort on the right if you want. And sweets, water, hot chocolate, coffee or some exclusive liquors to the left, just suit yourself."
She explained calmly and friendly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Oddly enough she came here to relieve stress. Some morebatress was being added on, however. Anampo just had to get comfortable was all. That was it. She turns around to start unbuttoning her shirt and kicked off her moccasins. Listening to her masseuse, Anampo thought about what she would like.

"Some...Some chocolate would be nice you have some." He would respond. It only a few more moments, Anampo would be in a set of purple bring and panties. Her face was growing a bit red on the cheeks. She tries to ask questions to get her mimd off her near nakedness. "So...Are you a wrestler here as well or just a masseuse? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:48 pm

"Yes, I am a wrestler too, from the kawaii division. You can spar wrestle me too if you want, every wrestler is entitled to use such a clause after they have been massaged. And please, suit yourself with any chocolate you want, it´s all free for AFW personal."
Amaya explained patiently. She was pretty sure that her new customer was not exactly keen to roll around with her in oil or just on the mat as she had appeared rather shy up to this point. But you could never know, so she had to say it to keep her contract.

"I could also give you a special massage where you are naked."
She finally added, raising her hands in a defensive gesture while also turnnig a little bit red in the face.
"But this is of course not mandatory! I can massage you like any other masseuse too without hitting on you in any form or something like that."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:55 pm

She again listens to Amaya as she explains a few things. Anampo folded up her clothes while doing so. A small pause made her look iver her shoulder at Amaya when she offered a spar that could taken up, as per contract. "I-I dont ink about that. I have a pretty bad record. Its 0-7 if I remember. You may beat me up as well if Im not careful." Anampo giggled as she made her joke.

She lays on the bed with a bit of hesitation when hearing about the...Special massage. It wasnt an absolute no. But it was just about there. She lays on her stomach. "And what does that massage entail...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next