Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Icey Gym (For Ninja999) - Page 4 Empty Re: Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Luckily for Cody he did her suggestion in time before she got the chance to apply more pressure on his legs. Now both face down "Thanks for the advice and good job I used it it" He said with a cheeky grin and twinkle in his eyes. She would be able to tell he was giving a cheeky grin. Cody pushed himself up off the floor as his legs rubbed against hers.

"I did get the move from you after all, didn't I?" he smiled. "I guess I do have control of you" He remarked "I have that effect on attractive women" Cody winked, having a little flirt with an attractive time wrestler. He raised up and forced his muscular legs, that were flexing and relaxing against Asuka's legs. "Let me know if t gets too much for you as I do not want to hurt you" Ever being the kind gent. He found there legs wrapped rod each other strangely enjoyable as his muscles flexed up against her silky smooth legs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Luckily for Cody he did her suggestion in time before she got the chance to apply more pressure on his legs. Now both face down "Thanks for the advice and good job I used it it" He said with a cheeky grin and twinkle in his eyes. She would be able to tell he was giving a cheeky grin. Cody pushed himself up off the floor as his legs rubbed against hers.

"I did get the move from you after all, didn't I?" he smiled. "I guess I do have control of you" He remarked "I have that effect on attractive women" Cody winked, having a little flirt with an attractive time wrestler. He raised up and forced his muscular legs, that were flexing and relaxing against Asuka's legs. "Let me know if t gets too much for you as I do not want to hurt you" Ever being the kind gent. He found there legs wrapped rod each other strangely enjoyable as his muscles flexed up against her silky smooth legs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 12, 2015 12:39 am

“It only hurts when you flex, otherwise it is somewhat enjoyable”, Asuka said, “but not a good position to be in if you are wrestling,” she said with a smile up at Cody. “I should have been prepared for you to try that move, then I may have been able to stop you,”, she admitted.

Asuka did not think that she would be able to flip him back over from her current position, she just didn't have any leverage and he had his hands spread on both sides of himself so that he could keep the position.

“OK, I submit”, Asuka said after a minute of enjoying the feeling of closeness with Cody that she was having while in this intimate hold. She stretched her legs and back muscles to make sure that she was properly loosened up. “Now it is your turn to place me into one of my problem holds”, this hold was not actually one of her problem holds, she just wanted to be in another close hold like that with Cody. But she would never tell him that, that's for sure.

“I have a problem with Cobra Clutches” she said finally, “do you think that you could put me one of those and help me figure a way out of it Cody?”, asked Asuka.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm

"Sorry if it hurts too much amd i am enjoying it too. Well yeah it isn't" As Cody laughed. He was solid I'm that position with him firmly anchoring himself wih his hands to ensure she did not try flipping him back. "Sorry if it hurted" As he then released her after a few moments of enjoying their legs up against each other.

He then stood up and shook himself off before doing the same by stretching his legs. "Sure which hold would like me to put you in?" Hoping it will be a skin contact one again. No sooner than he asked he got a reply back. "Sure I can do that for you" As he smiled because he knew he could get up close to her with this hold.

Cody then stands behind Asuka and uses one arm to place her in a half nelson. He then used his free arm to pull the Asuka's free arm across her neck, thereby using the her own arm to choke her but obviously only gently apply the pressure so as not to hurt Asuka.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 13, 2015 4:39 am

Asuka did not necessarily like being put in this hold by an opponent, but it was an entirely different story when she had Cody behind her controlling her in the hold.   He felt so good to be pressed against, she wanted to just swivel her hips and rub gently against him 'accidentally'.   As she leaned back against him, she definitely felt something there that was a lot firmer than what she was expecting.  She wished that she could turn to look, but being stuck in this hold was preventing that for sure.

“Wow, Cody, I don't think that I have been put in this hold by someone this strong before, I'm not even sure where to begin”, Asuka said hoping that Cody could point her in the right direction.  She was having a hard time focusing on wanting to be out of this position because it actually felt pretty good being in this position, even though that was the purpose of the exercise.   Cody was not really applying the hold with any force, which was good, but he did have her pretty immobilized.  Being in this hold by one of her Friction opponents was nothing like being held by Cody, this was very......, well, very arousing for her.

She squirmed some trying to get her arm free, or see if she could slip out of the choke hold that Cody was using, not tightly, but definitely firmly.  Asuka didn't see any way of getting her wrist free from his strong grip and even less of a chance of moving that rock hard forearm from around her neck.

Asuke Cobra'd:
Alternate View:

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 13, 2015 12:54 pm

dy was in control of her head which he liked the feel off as he felt her soft and warm skin against his. He just wished he was elsewhere with her as he longed to caress and touch her skin all over but he needed to stay professional and help her unfortunately. He felt comfortable and relaxed having his chest pressed up against her back. She leaned back into him as he kept a firm but gentle hold on her as she felt a small bulge beginning fro this close intimate contact with a beautiful woman. He was a bit embarrassed to say the least as he was trying to be professional, or at least whilst he was helping Asuka.

"Thank you dear Asuka. I have not had the opportunity to put an attractive wrestler in this hold before" As he blushed which luckily she could not see with him behind her. He was glad that this was not a real match otherwise he would have been properly put off by her feel and not wanting to hurt her. Cody kept her immobilised and felt very aroused being so close and intimate with another wrestler.

As she squirmed to try and get out of his strong firm grip whilst hit forearm was locked in place. Moments later after he had enjoyed being so close wih her and getting aroused he suggested "Well it depends on who you are facing. If you are facing someoneeds who can't take hits then I suggest multiple elbows to their free side and if that does not work then use you free hand to pry their fingers off their right arm so the hold is released. Finally if in the match you can use dirty or illegal move then use you lower legs to....well I don't need to say the rest" He smiled

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Thu May 14, 2015 12:17 am

Cody was easily keeping Asuka held helpless in this Cobra Clutch.  “It was bad enough being in this hold with another woman that did not have the rock hard muscles that Cody was using on her”, she thought to herself.  During her struggles she could definitely feel Cody becoming more aroused, she was not intentionally tormenting him, but that close contact and the resulting rubbing together of some intimate parts could not be helped.  Unfortunately  it was a two way street as she was becoming more turned on, seeing how she affected him.  She did not miss his comment on how attractive he thought she was either.

Asuka knew that she could easily distract him by using her body to make him lose focus on the hold, then break free, but she did not want to resort to that unless she had no other choice and only if she was in a real match.  She listened intently when he started giving her suggestions for getting out of the hold.  As soon as he said the first one, she knew that elbows to his six pack abs would normally not do any good, but if she did it quickly enough while he was still explaining then she might catch him by surprise.

“Whump, whump, whump”,  sounded the three heavy elbow strikes to Cody's right side as Asuka tried to surprise him into releasing her.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 14, 2015 7:27 am

Cody was secretly enjoying being this close to Asuka "I wonder how she would deal with this if it were a real match he thought. He was only hoping that it was not only just him becoming aroused from being so close to an attractive wrestler. The rubbing of intimate parts only helped his level of arousal and intimacy.

Cody was hoping that she would not use the fact she was woman to distract him and in fact get out of this hold professionally. He could tell she was listening intently as all of a sudden he got a string of elbows to his side as he groaned each time an elbow made contact. Eventually when the elbows stopped he said " Very good but I am afraid because of how I am built that the elbows are not likely to work" As he wriggled himself into a better position with his muscles brushing up against her in the process "Try the other method" He suggested.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 15, 2015 1:05 am

Asuka felt like she was hitting a brick wall with her elbow as she attached Cody's side with three quick strikes.  She was pretty sure that she had hurt her elbow more than she had hurt him.  He seemed to just brush the blows off as he told her to try something else.

She felt him tighten the hold up just a bit, which brought their bodies into very close contact.  She could feel her face flushing from the heat being generated from the growing bulge in his pants rubbing more and more against her ass.  Asuka could also hear the subtle change in his breathing letting her know that he may not be totally focusing on securing her in the hold.

She could do one of the other two options at this point, try to kick him in the balls or try to pry his hand off.  She decided to go with the one that would not leave him crawling on the floor.  With her free hand she reached for his hand that was locking in the hold.  She knew that his hand strength would easily stop her from prying the hand off, but she also knew that she could easily handle one finger and that's all that it usually took.  

Asuka found his middle finger, wrapped her small hand around it and pulled back,  the finger by itself had no chance of fighting the strength in her entire hand so the arm hooking her in pulled away enough for her to slip down below his grip and attempt to roll gracefully away.

"How was that", Asuka said with a big cheery smile.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 am

Cody just kept her in the hold as she went for his sides and surprisingly he did feel them but at worst he may only come up in bruises "That was a good try but it won't work on muscular opponents but I will probably have a few bruises now there" Trying to act on manly. He flexed his muscles so she could feel them up against her.

Their bodies came into even closer contact to the the point where his warm breath could be felt on the back of her  neck. Cody could just see Asuka's face flush "I know as it is getting a heated in this room" Trying to act cool but at the same time dropping hints about he was enjoying the closeness. His bulge grew as he felt Asuka's ass up against him and as a result his breathing increased.

Cody would hope that at this point Asuka would go for the non-dirty tactic and indeed he was correct as he saw her free hand going for his left hand locking her in the hold. Asuka then went for his middle finger and he knew he would break the hold. Her hand wrsapped around his middle finger as pulled it back and Cody yelped in pain as he immediately released the hold.

He saw her slip under his hold and rolled away "That was very good" As he returned the big cheery smile "So I gues it is my turn now and could you put me into a grapevine pin please" Asking politely as he made sure his shirt was off and lied down in his back still holding his sore finger.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next