Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Crushing Your Crush

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crushing Your Crush - Page 4 Empty Re: Crushing Your Crush

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 am

It seemed Claire was equally at a lost for words as Aki, and that only made things even more awkward. The kunoichi looked down for a moment, hoping the lack of eye contact would have her focus a little more on the fight. It didn't. Things being this quiet and timid for what was suppose to be an intense fight was just... not working. "... ..." Her face started turning even redder as her eyes slowly looked back at Claire. She looks so cute... She thought, push her forehead a little. Seeing Claire looking this... this vulnerable started to bring up a number of feelings in Akiko, most of them were carnal. "Claire..." She breathed out, moving forward a little. "I... I..." She bit her lip, wondering if she should say what she wanted to say. No, she knew what she wanted to say, it was just working up the nerve to say it.

"I... I like you..." It was practically a whisper. She didn't even know why she said it. It was true, yes, but she didn't know why she said it at a time like this, in a match of all things. "And... I..." She continued to move forward, her body going on instinct at this point. There was still something else she wanted to say, something more direct. "I want you."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:24 am

Claire had wanted to say something—she had been telling Akiko about how much she liked her and how she might want to do naughty things with her for several months now, and had just a minute ago been chewing on Akiko's ear and toying with her chests. But now, Akiko's face was pressed right up against hers. Having her crush so close, blushing and glancing away in shy, perfectly adorable fashion, made Claire seize up. Claire's face was as bright red as it could possibly be as she tried to speak, largely failed, and then just decided to wait and let Akiko go first.

"Ahhm..." Claire would breathe, as Akiko looked back up, and they were staring into each other's eyes again. It took Akiko a few seconds, but she was able to form a coherent thought well before Claire could. Claire made a funny little squeaking sound when Akiko finally said that she liked Claire and wanted her. Claire would look down and follow that with a little mumbling sound. Her emotions were running amok.

"I...I like you, t-too, Aki..." Claire would begin. "But you know that...I've said that...I, uh, I'm stupid, sorry." She chuckled a little bit, obviously very nervous and excited. She moved her face forward a little, and her nose rubbed against Akiko's, her breath panting hotly against her friend's. "Umm...I, uh, I want you, too...if that's okay."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:28 am

Well, she said it, and Claire accepted, as Akiko knew she would. It still felt nice to actually say it to her friend's face. She had never said her feelings aloud until now. Now all that was left was to... actually... well, take Claire's body, and for Claire to take her's. Now if only she could work up the nerve to do it.

As Claire and Aki touched noses, the kunoichi let out a squeak. "O-Oh... y-yeah, it's fine." She stammered out, cracking a small smile. "Hehe..." It was a forced laugh, but she still found this whole thing funny. "W-Wow... twenty seconds ago you were totally ready to have sex with me." She began nervously, giving Claire a smirk. "What happened to all that bravado Claire-tan?" She was goading her friend mostly to break the awkwardness Aki created, but it was something she was honestly curious about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:04 am

Claire wasn't sure why she was feeling so bashful now that Akiko had finally reciprocated the feelings that Claire had been hinting at—less and less subtly each time—ever since the first match the two had fought with each other, and especially since their first private match at Claire's apartment. Maybe she hadn't felt that any risk was involved while Akiko was still reluctant to reciprocate. Claire's emotions had been no less real, of course. But now, they both seemed to feel the same way, and were ready to take that next step—and it suddenly made saying things like "I love you" all the more difficult.

Claire kept trying to figure it out for herself in her mind, and she came up with no reasonable explanation, let alone one that she could give to Akiko. She decided not to try, and that made Akiko's teasing about it all the more effective. Claire made a pouty face, bringing one hand up to brush a little nervously at the hair which fell over her forehead. She unconsciously moved her face forward a little, rubbing her nose more closely against Akiko's. She squeaked, too, almost identically to Akiko's squeak from a second earlier. "H-hey, I'm still ready to...I mean...you know!" Claire would reply. "What about you, Aki-tan? Making me wait this long...and then stopping a match as s-soon as I start playing with you...!"

Claire's hand that had brushed her hair aside would move forward, and she would flick at Akiko's forehead teasingly with her thumb and forefinger. She would pause, and would furrow her brow a little as she stared deeply into the ninja girl's eyes again. Then, quickly, she leaned forward and gave Akiko a smooch on the lips. After she did, she would lean back again and smile a little smugly.

"Heh heh. Got you, Aki-tan," Claire would taunt her friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:48 am

Akiko's face quickly turned red at Claire's rebuttal. She had a point, Aki pretty much ended this rematch with her confession, but it wasa still a sore point to hit. "H-Hey! U-Unlike you I was taking this fight seriously at first!" She said, pouting in return. It looked like they were somewhat back to normal now after their little stare down. Though Claire closing in on the little space between them was just flustering Akiko even more. She meant what she said before, she wanted Claire, and as close as she was and how hot Akiko was feeling it was hard not to just give into her desires. Luckily, Claire's flick to Aki's forehead brought her back to earth a little.

"Ow!" She puffed out her cheeks and gave her crush a childish glare, rubbing her forehead. "Geez, what was... that... for..." She trailed off as Claire stared at her, deeply. Akiko's breath slowed. Does she...? "Claire?" She was expected Claire to just tackle her down and take her right now, but instead she got a quick kiss, making Aki's face pop even redder as she quickly covered her mouth. "C-Claire!" She stammered out, flustered, but quickly looking away. "D-Don't tease me like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:34 am

Though she had been pouting a little bit after Akiko's original observation regarding her sudden about-face from straightforward to embarrassed, Claire was smiling a little smugly now that she had launched her little surprise tease-attack on Akiko. She just brushed Akiko's comment aside with a little giggle. "Who says I wasn't taking it seriously? We said that any kind of attack was allowed," Claire would reply. "And the last time I checked, I was winning this fight."

Claire was feeling a very interesting mix of feelings right now. On one hand, she felt childish and a little competitive as she kissed Akiko teasingly and watched her rival's face turn completely red again. But, at the same time, she felt very sexual right now, too, and she wanted to just jump all over Akiko right now. But she wanted to tease her friend a little more, first, since Akiko was just so vulnerable to being teased. "Mm...but it's so much fun, Aki!" she would say. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed like this!"

She reached a hand up and twirled a finger in Akiko's dark hair, spinning it around her finger, pulling on it lightly as she did. She leaned in close to Akiko, their lips brushing against each other again, but now Claire was not pulling away just yet. She wasn't exactly kissing right now, but their faces were touching together. "So you've finally told me you liked me back, Aki...but you haven't done anything about it yet! I think that means I win by default...unless you want to try doing something about it right now, hmm?"

Last edited by Daaharu on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 am

The more Claire went on with this foreplay, the more anxious Aki got. This was starting to become torture in so many ways. Really, Aki just wanted to sock Claire right now for messing with her like this, but... she was just too damn flustered to do anything at the moment. Claire had Aki helpless with sexual tension.

"Y-You haven't won anything yet!" Akiko stammered out. "You have to make me tap or knock me out if you want to be the winner!" Regaining her bearings, Aki began pushing against Claire's to show some kind of competitive spirit. As she pushed, she started to pull away her lips to keep herself from getting anymore flustered. "But first Claire, I'm going to... going to..." She felt her face getting hot with sexual tension again, unable to finish her sentence. "I'll make you take this seriously!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 am

Claire was having fun with all of this foreplay, especially since it seemed that Akiko had next to no experience with even this level of intimacy and was therefore quite easily embarrassed by it. Of course, if she were being honest, Claire would have had to admit that she had hardly ever even gone past mere foreplay herself. She loved the foreplay because it made Akiko's face heat up, but she also enjoyed it because it was in her comfort zone. What lay beyond was territory which neither of them had ever treaded.

Akiko pushed her face forward, too, smooshing it against Claire's, their small, cute features compacting against each other, their eyes staring into each other across a gap of only a couple of millimeters. Claire felt Akiko's face heating up as it smashed tighter against her own face. The sensation caused her own face to heat up, too. "Well, I think we, ah, have something of a predicament. Do you...really think that you can fight in this state, Aki-tan?" Claire would ask teasingly. "I thought you wanted to drop the fight and do something completely different. But if you still want to battle..."

Claire would reach a hand up and run it over Akiko's chest, very slowly. She was blushing the whole time she did it. She had been watching a few too many hentai matches, probably. No matter how she tried to position herself in Akiko's eyes, Claire was not exactly a sexual dynamo.

"If you...still want to battle, then let's battle. I'll do it my way...you can do whatever you want, Aki. It's your choice."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Akiko hated to admit it, but Claire had a point. This kind of fighting wasn't exactly Akiko's forte. As much as she wanted to use it to get closer to Claire, it was a disaster to try and be aggressive while so sexually charged. She couldn't help but wonder if Claire had some kind of plan by doing this. Was she trying to just leave her as vulnerable as possible before going for the kill, or was she just honestly this teasing?

A loud gasp escaped the kunoichi was she felt Claire's hand on her breast. Dammit Claire, if you're going to do something then do it! She thought, irritated. "F-Fine then! Just don't get made if I give you a few bruises!" Before Claire could go any further, Akiko sent a hand up to give Claire a flat palm uppercut. Hopefully it could give the two of them some space so Akiko could collect herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Claire was really enjoying herself, teasing Akiko like this. The close contact was making her blush, too, and her heart was beating faster still with each passing second, but she did seem to be better off than Akiko. Of course, despite all of her teasing, Claire had not yet taken the next step. Perhaps...it was possible that Claire was almost as nervous as Akiko when it came to what came next, and continuing to tease her friend and rival was a way for her to stay in her comfort zone and to stay in control without becoming almost as flustered as Akiko.

Claire thought about that, trying to analyze her own psyche and figure out if that was true. While she was thinking, Akiko would take action to continue their fight, or at least to put some space between the two of them. Claire would cry out in shock as the palm smashed into her chin, sending her tumbling backwards, head over heels, landing with her face on the floor and her butt sticking up in the air.

"Uoogh..." Claire would groan, as she would look up at Akiko and try to gingerly pick herself up and get onto her knees.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next